[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Shinzo Abe has been secretly funding the production of anime/manga

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 165
Thread images: 29

File: anime-idea-thread.png (12KB, 640x400px) Image search: [Google]
anime-idea-thread.png
12KB, 640x400px
>Shinzo Abe has been secretly funding the production of anime/manga in Japan in order to intentionally lower birthrates to give him an excuse to replace them with robot citizens
>Now comes in MC who is a government worker who somehow finds out about this so he secretly forms a rebellion
>These rebels purposefully cause the incident in Fukushima
>for what purpose? TO CREATE NULCEAR HUMANS
>MC forms an army of nuclear humans to eventually fight Abe's robot army
>now here's where the real MC comes in
>real MC is half robot half nuclear human

Who wants in? I think it's a masterpiece myself.
>>
>Isekai but in space
>every love interest is a cute trap
>>
>cute girls
>do cute things
>???
>PROFIT
>>
File: abe.jpg (92KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
abe.jpg
92KB, 400x400px
>abe
>lower birth rates
you fucked up.

Make a christmas cake harem show, and have it turn out that the main character a was put their by the government to encourage procreation.
>>
>>154253325

Abe wanting to raise birthrates is disinfo to disguise his true aim, which is to lower them.
>>
>>154253062
I had the same idea!
>>
File: Tokyo_1.png (2MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Tokyo_1.png
2MB, 1366x768px
A Slice of Life anime in a cyberpunk setting.

It's your typical "cute girls doing cute things" show, but things like armed soldiers and giant mechs outside, holographic displays, a girl taking off her prosthetic arm before onsen time, and pranks involving hacking into people's shells, and the shiny neon streets contrasted with the completely run down neighborhoods are all seen as nothing out of ordinary.
>>
Can we have an anime about pregnant school girls? Isn't it theoretically better for a girl to become pregnant during education because it's not as demanding as a job?
>>
>>154253062
It wouldn't sell until the robots are cute girls
>>
Cute girls in a pirate ship doing pirate things
>>
>>154253769

we'll make the MC a cute girl

The nuclear human army weren't able to compete with the robots and their superior technology, so they bet everything on this girl by turning her into a half robot. She has nuclear capabilities with robot functions.
>>
A series heavily based/inspired be old Jackie Chan Movies and other Hong Kong action films
>>
File: 1487564052354.png (158KB, 438x398px) Image search: [Google]
1487564052354.png
158KB, 438x398px
I've been working on something, but I don't want to share. Instead, what are the things that would make a light novel less cringe, other than the fact that an autist is making it?
>>
>>154254230

Whenever I sense an author trying to spin himself as something 'above' the genre he's working within, I cringe with utter disgust at his/her arrogance. :^)
>>
>>154253062
>Shinzo Abe
Proposal rejected, we can't afford a lawsuit. Come back when his name's Shinjo Nabe.
>>
File: 1384213544709.png (34KB, 477x719px) Image search: [Google]
1384213544709.png
34KB, 477x719px
Dwarf fortress comedy SoL
that's it
also female dwarfs are oppai lolis
>>
>>154254230
Where do westerners writing LNs publish them? If its online is there an actual website for it or just on tumblr? I'm not being an ass, i actually wanna know because i wanna maybe start writing one.
>>
File: 1486777859043.jpg (14KB, 306x335px) Image search: [Google]
1486777859043.jpg
14KB, 306x335px
>>154254333
Gotcha. I know my stuff is a bad try, and probably a bad form of political isekai. But, I have nothing better to do than write in the mornings.
>>154254467
Well, I just kind of wanted to post it here when I finish the first book, or maybe by chapters, and unleash furious criticism. I have a thing for degradation.
>>
Cute girls blocking your path
>>
IF I KILL YOU, I'LL BE JUST LIKE YOU

A man discovers a power within himself, the power to take on the form and personality of the people he kills. He discovers this when upon coming home one night he's assaulted in his living room by his christmas cake stalker and accidentally kills her when retaliation. Upon realizing what he's done he faints from the sheer horror and shock.

But when he wakes up it's not in his own body, but in the body of his stalker. What's more is that he can feel her emotions and thoughts as though resounding within his head. Her psychotic tendencies seep into him and he realizes she was mentally ill but manages to hold onto his sense of self.

As the story progresses he learns to switch between bodies and personalities at once and also begins to add people to his "selves" including influential politicians and affluential people. Eventually he reaches the point where he has access to a wide variety of abilities and skills, but the weight of his personalities bear down on him no matter what he does.

His insanity progresses alongside his greed and culminates in the final four episodes turning into a completely fucked up sequence of manic episodes and terrifying hallucinations as his ability to separate between who he is and who he's impersonating becomes less and less certain.

In the final episode he braces his resolve and kills himself to finally put an end to his suffering and the suffering of all the people inside of him only to wake up as the christmas cake, unsure as to whether he failed and transformed in his sleep or whether she was simply dreaming after her psychosis took a hold of her.

Thoughts?
>>
>>154254431
fund it
>>
>>154254230
Don't use too many (or any) Japanese terms.
>>
I just want an anime about Hardstyle or possible EDM in general.
>>
File: 1486094302861.jpg (193KB, 700x677px) Image search: [Google]
1486094302861.jpg
193KB, 700x677px
>>154254230
What makes Light Novels seem terrible to Americans compared to the Japanese is how they view tropes. Using tropes in writing isn't bad, in fact one could argue it's impossible to write a story without any use of tropes. Tropes in general are just metaphors for ideas or expressions. This is important to remember as what makes most Japanese Light Novels seem like dog shit to us is the heavy reliance on tropes. Instead of creating actual characters, these light novels copy characters that are popular by taking their behaviors and calling it a human being. For example, an infamous example of the tsundere trope is Asuka from Evangelion. Based on her behaviors alone we see her as a girl that's mean-spirited yet uses this to hide her feelings for Shinji. If you were to actually watch and learn more about her though you would realize Asuka is far more complicating that SuperBitch 1.0. Many authors don't bother to add that kind of background information to their characters and skip actually making their characters feel human to us. If their actions don't make sense to us then we can't sympathize with them.
tl;dr: It's okay if you use tropes in your light novel but please remember what makes light novels feel cringe is the fact their characters are nothing more than catchphrases and aren't people we could meet in real life.

Also please share an excerpt of what you have. I want to read it and I bet other people on this board wants to as well.
>>
>>154253062
MC-kun wants to go to mecha school but is rejected due to "health reasons"

So instead of waiting around for a super special awesome only one in its existence mech that for whatever reasons only that makes it possible for him to attend the school handed to him on a silver platter

He decides to Build a super special awesome only one in its existence mech that for whatever reasons only that makes it possible for him to attend the school
>>
File: 70264278.jpg (105KB, 800x1155px) Image search: [Google]
70264278.jpg
105KB, 800x1155px
A mob hitman finds out he has inoperable cancer and only a year left to live. Deciding to live his life to the fullest he cuts his ties to organized crime and finally confesses his feelings to the cute girl at the cafe. They hit it off well and go on a trip to Okinawa, where he's spotted by an old enemy. This person believes the MC is after his life and hires a group of thugs to go after him, resulting in a bloodbath when the MC takes them down. Word of this reaches his old association who interpret it as him having gone in to business with their rivals, and to punish his disloyalty they send after him a quirky group of hitmen, some of who have history with him. The MC desperately tries to play the part of a retired salary man in love to keep his girl from realizing what is happening while taking on his old associates.
>>
>>154254230
Having a cute 100+ year old loli as the love interest.
>>
super simplified version of what i'm working on

>Medieval tiems knights and shit with magic!
>Be boy
>Meet Gurl
>Gurl does music and shit
>Boy wants to be knight
>Boy go in military camp for knights
>Gurl learns music with magic
>months later
>Done training
>Takes apprenticeship with knight
>Boy kidnapp cause he dumbfuck
>Boy tortured become useless
>Boy rescue by whoever
>Bout to get kicked from family for being fggt
>Gurl steps in and does his job
>Girl goes to military camp
>boy no memory forget Gurl
>Gurl take lineage
>Boy send to countryside with daddys money
>Meets new girl
>Everyone hates her
>She a witch bitch
>Everyone hates witches apparently
>Boy hangs out with her cause fuck it
>Boy forget alot memory problems
>Shes a cunt to him
>Village thinks boy is being manipulated
>Go kill girl and burn her house down
>girl almost ded
>Boy save girl
>boy ask girl to travel with him
>says yes
>Boy still forget alot even about girl
>Girl make vow to make boy always remember her
>By constantly telling him she loves him
>Boy and girl travel
>meanwhile other gurl is in military being marysue number#1
>Meets the couple again
>she got cucked by a bitchwitch

[yo give me your thoughts]
>>
File: 1487280947447.jpg (44KB, 568x460px) Image search: [Google]
1487280947447.jpg
44KB, 568x460px
>>154255728
I've got some revision to do, but I'll oblige. Keep in mind, these are the thoughts of a morning and night person, a bare bones thing before I clean it up.
>>154256097
I can give you any "normal" loli, at least.
>>
>>154256160
>>154256271
You have to work on explaining things.
>>154254230
Is everyone going to post what they're working on?
>>
>>154256097
Share story son, either way we're gonna bash it! no shame!
>>
>>154256342
hell yeah
>>
File: 1376238501406.gif (1MB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1376238501406.gif
1MB, 1024x1024px
>>154256271
Fuck you Mushoku Tensei.
>>
File: Announcer.png (337KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
Announcer.png
337KB, 720x540px
The main character of our story is a man who has, since childhood, had a single dream: to be the most exciting announcer in the world. Throughout the series he seeks out sporting events, street fights and even battles between superheroes and supervillains so he can narrate the events and collecting various quirky side-characters to act as an all-knowing council of commentators regardless of the situation.
The first episode would be him over-dramatically explaining a battle between two stag-beetles back in elementary school. The OP and ED features images of the great narrators like Morgan Freeman and Sir David Attenborough.
>>
>>154256442
Damn! did someone do this?!
>>
>Girl becomes a truck driver in Japan
>Starts killing high school kids left and right
>Boss promotes her and starts assigning her in more populated areas
>Turns out boss was actually the head of the Isekai world and wanted more people there
>Girl promises to shut her yap and does her job if she got a raise
>Series ends as she happily drives her truck to Tokyo
>>
>>154253062
Insane mercenaries taking dangerous jobs and utilize heavy dosage of firepower and magic to finish those jobs.
Black Lagoon 2.0 with less melodramatic and giving a shit about muh morals and far more octane.
>>
File: 735834.jpg (216KB, 761x896px) Image search: [Google]
735834.jpg
216KB, 761x896px
>>154255728
>What makes Light Novels seem terrible to Americans compared to the Japanese is how they view tropes.

Actually no, It is actually the surprising lack of detail during the scene that puts them off. You can find all the tropes in the manga section of the bookstore, that is also where the LN's are kept. However I find the real reason to be morality because the books are for teens even though the content can be more so beyond the age rating if the publisher chooses not the censor it.
>>
A hand shot up, followed by a few others, and my eyes followed the length of the first girl's arm with dread. All of the lolis had fantastically smooth skin from what I'd seen so far, but only one happened to have the entirety of her arms exposed. I wondered why the blonde girl wasn't just interrupting this time, and gave her the benefit of the doubt by calling on her. I pointed, and she began to talk while resting her cheek on her desk and dangling her hands off the edge of her desk.
"Hey, you have a girlfriend, don't you?" she asked during those momentary pauses that fell upon the whispers of the class, which added more impact to her words. I couldn't hear an obvious cruelty in her voice, of course, since it was so damn innocent sounding, but I took a wild guess that she was grinning in that hidden position between her arms.
"Hmmmmm," I said in a voice about an octave higher, in order to be funny, as a distraction to let me hide the pain.
She perked up to join the rest of the class in laughing at the unexpected answer, and I felt distracted for a moment too, smiling. I could handle that sensitive question, couldn't I? I probably just wallow in loneliness, rather than actually being alone.
"Alright, actually, that's a big league no. I haven't had a girl like me since middle school, and never did anything. I didn't even get to-" I stopped abruptly, feeling a chlorinated wave of feeling go up my nose. That lack of air feeling.
"Do it?" I turned to see, surprise surprise, the blond girl smiling again. I sighed, but this time, the brown-haired girl with the peaked bangs shockingly leapt to my defense.
"Why, you...he's a shy new teacher who isn't going to play a bunch of c-crap all the time! We might even have fun in his class, and you're just bullying him!" She hesitated to say "crap", and turned to me with a look of concern after her outburst, as if she had insulted me instead of the now-dead nigger. I mouthed, "It's okay" and finished with a weak smile.
>>
ITT: ideas that might be stolen by Japan
>>
>>154256834
Steal away, faggot.
Execution in the end is what matters anyway.
>>
>>154256834
>Not wanting them to steal your idea and not watching them crash and burn because they have no vision for your idea while you actually build up the true story dated all the way back on your first document save before the date they published it.

It's like you don't want them to feel the burn while you do the last dicking.
>>
File: image.jpg (52KB, 464x464px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
52KB, 464x464px
>>154256778
>>154255728
This would be that excerpt, by the way. Sorry for not specifying. I'd apologize for writing too, but I'm waiting to see how I'll be judged, so not yet.
>>
>>154256778

I hope your girls will be cute and well drawn by your illustrator.

You're gonna need it
>>
>automation is going to take everyone's jobs

>In Japan there are not enough people to fill out all the jobs so automation just fills in the holes to save the economy

I don't get it, automation's "taking jobs" and Japan's "birth rate crisis" cancel each other out, no?
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 234x231px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 234x231px
>>154257074
Guess who's illustrating too? I'll work harder, though, thanks for the honesty.
>>
>>154257100
No because they'll go extinct and leave behind a bunch of sexy machine women who need men to fulfill their primary functions, leading to a massive war of conquest as the Japanese Nymphobots invade the world seeking cocks.
>>
>>154257123

It's just painful to read. But at least you write. I've fantasized about writing my own things for nearly 9 years now and have made nothing.
>>
>>154253676
Ain't this just the episodes of index where no action happens?
>>
>>154257203
I've written hundreds of pages of shitty smut fanfic for people on the internet over the past couple of years, you can do it man!
>>
>>154257173
So they'll go no further than China since there's tens of millions of bachelors without any hope of getting a GF in China.
>>
>>154257247
hELL YEAH!
>>
File: Tomie.jpg (45KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
Tomie.jpg
45KB, 225x350px
I want my waifu to get an anime with the best animation so everyone sees how beautiful and great she is
>>
I believe one way or another /a/ will spawn something that wont just be left unfished like KS

That being said where do you publish your works? I have made a few pages worth of stories and am coming to the point that Its time to be hardened by the fires of harsh criticism (much like being in this place in general)
>>
>>154257247
>tfw the only thing I've ever written is a monster girl smut fic for a friend that she requested at 0200
>tfw I want to share it despite how badly written it is
>>
>>154257352
Dude post'em, even if you fail! you're always gonna fail, failure happens! Just keep going, cause maybe one day you'll succeed now post'em bitch!
>>
>>154257399
>spoiler
What a coinky dinky, that's exactly what I write about too.
>>
>>154257352
Pastebin. I put up a link to the story in the appropriate thread.
>>
>>154257418
Want to read it? It's about 5 or so pages worth, and at least 2000 words. My friend thought it was good, but her opinion is probably skewered by our friendship.
I just want to know what people think
>>
File: 20170306_012222.jpg (1MB, 2576x1932px) Image search: [Google]
20170306_012222.jpg
1MB, 2576x1932px
Someone writ some smut, i'm bored and i just drew this. Make a world for her
>>
>>154257512
do it fggt
>>
File: 1423640563477.jpg (27KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1423640563477.jpg
27KB, 640x480px
>>154257512
Let's see it so we can mock it.
>>
>MC is a man down on his luck, nearly homeless and shit out of luck when it comes to money
>gets the opportunity to participate in a race via lottery ticket; the vehicle is supplied to contenders for purposes of maintaing a stock car racing environment, and all he has to do is pick himself up and go to race
>race is either a local event or is part of some larger government structure that places priority on racing for some reason, who the fuck cares
>20 total participants in this lotto race
>top 5 places get cash prizes, and MC wins the 4th place prize just barely
>MC gets a single race sponsor, netting him just enough money to expand his career and buy his own car/tune it up a bit to participate in future races
>daily struggles of keeping such a lifestyle up, along with a steady progression as the MC gets better cars and more income, showing the MC rise up from nearly homeless to one of the best racers in his region
>>
>>154257602
Eurobeat or nah?
>>
File: Cute snek.jpg (3MB, 3785x5496px) Image search: [Google]
Cute snek.jpg
3MB, 3785x5496px
>>154257576
>>154257599
http://pastebin.com/RcAqiZfB
I will admit that I am not the best writer, and writing this early in the morning has led to many mistakes. Regardless, have fun
>>
>>154257635
Eurobeat if it fits, but definitely not full on Initial D sequences of racing. Initial D focuses mostly on 1v1 street races, but this kind of series would probably focus more on larger competitor races, with a few 1v1 races sprinkled in to show the MC vs a main competitor or something
>>
>>154257643
I'll be back after reading anon
>>
File: 1486882664771.jpg (217KB, 755x1056px) Image search: [Google]
1486882664771.jpg
217KB, 755x1056px
>>154256778
A suggestion I would make is to lower your use of adverbs and make your sentences easier to read. You don't use any passive voice which is great so I can at least praise you for that. But like I said, your sentences are unnecessarily long and don't necessarily enhance the experience by doing so. Descriptions are important but not at the cost of a reader's enjoyment.

An example would be the following sentence:

>I couldn't hear an obvious cruelty in her voice, of course, since it was so damn innocent sounding, but I took a wild guess that she was grinning in that hidden position between her arms.

This sentence is a pain to read, what is more important than your command of the English language is the readability of it. Your goal should be that a 6th grader should be able to pick up your book and read it while a grown adult can take those ideas he read and dissect it into more meaningful ideas.

A good way to fix it could be like this:

>She didn't sound like she was mocking me. Her voice was too innocent to seem cruel. Despite this I still felt like she was hiding a grin behind her small arms.

That one sentence could be split up into three smaller ones instead. The idea still remains while the reader doesn't feel exhausted after reading it.
>>
File: 1407257405921.png (138KB, 537x507px) Image search: [Google]
1407257405921.png
138KB, 537x507px
>>154257643
What a twist. Where you going with this, fool?
>>
>>154257352
If I were to make something I'd just create my own thread and post it here or derail someone else's thread like the one page thread/drawthread.
>>
"after she finished her meal"

>to be honest i kinda lost it
>>
Dragons and humans fight long war. Ends in uneasy alliance, heavily skewed toward dragons.

Fast forward, society is medieval kingdom, with those favored with dragons granted magic and those without. Dargons control most of society.

MC is a Manaless, finds a cave with strange decaying buildings, foundries, seemingly dwarven-looking stuff.

Comes home to find his village razed and a manhunt after a dragon egg was crushed.

Barely escapes, falls in with small rebellion. Leads them to the cave to find out that it's full of steam/electro punk pre-War tech. Turns out the dragons forced a technological regression back to the Medieval ages.
>>
Ive posted a brief overview of my current work in a thread long ago but Ill post it again to get roasted again and receive insight

A criminal genius on the run after all his successful plots were ruined by none other than his subordinates. He doesnt take it against them and merely considers it the constant chance of something going wrong. Finally cornered he goes off in a blaze of glory by blowing up his last plans target.

Drifting in what seems like an endless void he contemplates all he has done what he could have done and what lies ahead. But most of all, he felt really satisfied.

Like a glass shattering, the endless void is broken and what seems to be something like the vastness of space comes to his view. Anticipating that this was the end he accepts it willingly.

Feeling like an eternity has passed he casually opened his eyes like it was merely a new day. He then realizes that he is no longer in the void nor the broken skyscraper. He was in a simple house. Dusty, unkempt, with little warmth in his surroundings. Hes not nowhere anymore.

I'll skip and just tell you he is reincarnated into europe and goes on to become hitlers childhood friend. Being the criminal mastermind he is he though what could possibly happen if WW2 went on for a little longer

And so I quote " Well this is a rather jnteresting surprise as he spoke to young adolf"

Its a WIP and im considering turning it into Not-Germany and completely set it into a fictional world

Now, shoot me now. Cmooon
>>
>>154257806
It's just a one shot. The story was suppose to be that the doctor she loved died a while ago, and she is trying to clone him to bring him back. Wanting to go further than just his physical form, she places the clones in a familiar situation. When they inevitably fail due to their imperfections, she disposes of their corpse and tries again with another clone. The clone in the story is the farthest she has come in a while.
I put too much time into this.
>>
File: Laughing Bitches.jpg (74KB, 666x671px) Image search: [Google]
Laughing Bitches.jpg
74KB, 666x671px
>>154257944
This is genius level writing.
>>154257978
>spoiler
Yeah I go that. I'm just trying to gently nudge you into doing more.
>>
>>154258004
>>154257876
Any criticisms? I want to get better at writing as well.
>>
>>154257643
So wait? She killed him, because he was a failure? Explain why was he a failure?
>>
>>154258070
Look at >>154257978
I apologize if I am derailing the thread
>>
>>154258054
Besides the plot, i liked the structure and it had alot of imagery lol. I'm just a little confused because the ending was more of a cliff hanger.

Keep it up and make something great man
>>
File: 1402941109468.jpg (56KB, 600x837px) Image search: [Google]
1402941109468.jpg
56KB, 600x837px
>>154258054
I'm not an art critic. Here, have a hipster snek to make up for it.
>>
>>154257944
Conceptually, that's almost half Youjo Senki.
>>
>>154258004
Im getting mixed signals here
>>
>>154258244
>mixed signals
Explain yourself.
>>
>>154258235
Amusingly I found out of Youjo senki after making like 3 chapters of the work.
I for one enjoyed Youjo senki but using divine beings, genderbending isnt to my taste. I still like y senki though
>>
>>154258244
well i say you're doing fine, just make a story, something you'll be proud of
>>
Isekai Harem trash, except the MC manages to pull his Glasses-kun best bro along for the ride and they yuk it up.

The side plot is just Glassesbro playing football manager 2016 with the MC's harem, who just wants to be left alone and go questing.
>>
File: 1403600694894.jpg (88KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1403600694894.jpg
88KB, 1280x720px
>>154253062
>Battle Harem school set up
>No 1 vs 1 tournies
>Free For All Royal Rumble set-up
>Protagonist makes friends with crafty ring-leader
>Series focuses on cheating the system with a few serious fights in between
>Bro antics with dual male protags
Throw some unorthodox weapons in there like a Halberd for the MC
>>
>>154258137
>>154258111
>>154258070
>>154257876
>>154257806
Thanks for reading and providing feedback, anons. I'll try writing another story later
>>
>Guy gets isekai'd
>defeats the demon king
>becomes the next demon king
>new guy gets isekai'd to defeat the demon king
>turns out that anyone that gets isekai'd to defeat the demon king is destined to become the next demon king and get defeated by another person who was isekai'd

story follows the demon king as he tries to break the cycle
>>
I'm thinking of a story where a knight accidentally summons an extremely powerful demon. He can't kill her due to her being too powerful, and she can't kill him because of demon rules or something. What can I add to this?
>>
>>154258923
I always imagined a series with an extremely devout paladin being followed around by a succubus who really wants a pure loving relationship with him but he just doesn't want any of it.
>>
>>154258923
Sex.
>>
>MC is an otaku NEET loser
>he is obsessed with this one battle harem show
>he likes this one girl who he dubs as the best girl
>and he absolutely despises this one girl who he calls the worst
>he shitposts about how much he hates her on 2ch all day
>one day he somehow wakes up in this shows universe with a battle academy invite in his hand
>it's the first episode
>knowing the show inside out, he makes it to the battle academy to enroll
>to his horror, everybody in the harem ignores/hates him since they all wants the harem MC's dick
>everybody except the worst girl
>>
>>154254777
trips confirm it
>>
>>154258923
Courtly proceedings and nobility stuff. Knight-kun works his way up the ranks with demon-chan as his advisor.

Like spice and wolf, but with social mobility instead of economics.
>>
>>154258938
>Demon/succubus at first just wants to have really rough and corrupting sex with the paladin
>spends enough time with him to fall in love
>now just wants to marry him despite the risks and have really rough sex
What else?
>>
>>154258744
The demon king just has to win then
>>
>>154259023
Purification of said demon seeking to become human and assisting in the paladin's duty so he can give up the life of the sword and settle down.
>>
File: tasty knight.jpg (296KB, 860x1152px) Image search: [Google]
tasty knight.jpg
296KB, 860x1152px
>>154259064
>demon becomes his obscenely powerful page and then squire

i like it
>>
>>154259096
>paladin becomes the Holy Emperor of the land with the demon as his queen
Let's keep going
>>
>>154259201
She's not a demon at this point but a pure maiden who is ready to bear children.
>>
The MC is a lonely salaryman with a hero complex. One day he gets isekai'd into a fantasy battle shounen like show where he meets the Main Girl who is the chosen one of sorts. She travels with this RPG like party and her quest is to defeat the Main Villain who is the evil terrorizing the land, one thing led to another and MC ends up joining the party. MC has no powers whatsoever but because of his complex, he wants to be stronger than the Main Girl to protect her. He loses every time he spars with her and this frustrates him to no end.

Instead of getting good, the MC decided to meet up with the Main Villain and form a contract with her for some quick power up. In exchange, the MC will sell out his newfound comrades to the Main Villain. So as the story progresses, the Main Girl's party starts to drop like flies thanks to the MC leaking info but this does not concern the MC since he starts winning some of his fights with the Main Girl thanks to his new cheating powers, the MC and Main Girl also start getting close to each other.

The final episode will be the Main Girl and the MC reaching the Main Villain's lair for the final battle and the Main Villain kisses the MC in front of the Main Girl as she then drops the bombshell that she and the MC has been working together all along much to the disgusts and outrage of the Main Girl, Main Villain and the MC then team up and kills the Main Girl. A portal then open ups leading back to MC's world, it turns out that the Main Villain was the one who summoned the MC all along. The show ends with the Main Villain retiring from her role as the main villain and follows the MC back to Japan where she is now stripped off her powers and becomes the MC's housewife.

They both live happily ever after, the end.
>>
File: 1486632104994.jpg (54KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1486632104994.jpg
54KB, 500x375px
>Oh this pain? Probably the painkillers wearing off. It hurts my chest. Am I having a massive stroke? No, itā€™s getting harder to breath.
>ā€œWhere is my birthday present?ā€
>I turned about to see my step sister. Today was her birthday. Oh yes, I believe it was that new phone that came out every year. I know what this is about but, even dad knows.
>ā€œThe new phones would ruin youā€ As I taste blood.
>Oh. Blood. My type O. Iā€™m bleeding internally and externally. This is bad.
>I see my sister who is holding a kitchen knife with a red sheen.
>I been stabbed. I guess Iā€™ll sit in a chair now. 0ne more year or possibly more it made no difference as I am now. I close my eyes as I hear her begin to panic from her spontaneous action, as a murderer should. I know only my mom and dad would cry for me, even if I am their son at least I tried being honest in society.
>Well thatā€™s how my story ends. Something small as missing a birthday present got me killed by my sister. However because I was working the closing shift I could not go to the other stores that were already closed for a gift. Not that it mattered anyway because I pretty much know what she wanted, a thing I couldnā€™t possibly afford to endanger my savings with. I will never know what truly happened on that cold evening inā€¦
>Waitā€¦ why was I seeing the camera zoom out from outside of my body? This is not some movie.
>Iā€™m outside of my body. Shouldnā€™t I be dreaming though?
>No.
>I was killed, for a smartphone addiction.
>>
>>154259023
Is it all about the rough sex or is there going to actually be character progression?
>>
>>154259306
Actual character progression, preferably. I want to write something that isn't lewd.
>>
>>154259350
Is it a meme of some sort?
>>
File: 1487179422589.jpg (66KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1487179422589.jpg
66KB, 500x375px
>>154259287
>I notice some things. Torches that should not even be lit. Rats, of course. Some sort of map tracking me in my mind with everything around, I have been to this place before. Strange of all, spooky skeletons walking around.
>My backā€¦
>However they donā€™t seem to notice me. No Iā€™m right in front of them. Am I treated different? What is this dungeon even for? I donā€™t seem to be actively apart of it.
>ā€œEh? Hey boss what are you doing here my dude?ā€ In such aghast. That skeleton talked. Wrapped in rotting rages to hide its ribs, hips, and femurs. Wait, Iā€™m a boss? From the end of this dungeon. Iā€™m stronger than a skeleton? Working the clothing department does pay off, um stacks of clothes get heavy to carry.
>ā€œI- ahā€, I told him like a boss. ā€œWhat happened? The throne room is a mess and there are animal droppings all overā€
>ā€œBoss there had been intruders and, there was no timeā€
>Oh.
>So this is what being a boss of a low level dungeon feels like. It seems will I have to manage, my minions.
>A window popped up with folders that say skeletons, rats, ghosts. The heading says manage, in symbolic signs.
>What is this? Manage? All of this, should be mine.
>So I see a folder of rats, and removed it by thinking. The rat nearby squeaked and began running away, as if it did not want to stay in the dungeon. I mean it is only natural that nature does not mess with the occult. Good, no rats under control in the dungeon.
>ā€œI have removed the cause, so this time I need to see who has been causing troubleā€
>ā€œBoss, uhā€¦ā€ The skeleton stuttered. ā€œWe have some prisoners in the treasuryā€
>I would to look pleased from his report. ā€œOutstandingā€
>>
>>154257352
>That being said where do you publish your works?

I started a website, where I used to upload my stories. If you have any online presence, that's a convenient way to share stuff, and you can tailor it completely to your needs. I have no friends though and didn't feel like shilling, so it kinda dried up. I planned to share my writings in /a/'s original content threads, but those threads stopped appearing around that time and I didn't want to make my own.

With so few readers, I eventually closed my site and just started to convert my works into ebooks through those self-publishing platforms out there. Not like that'll make you popular, but there's a chance you'll make at least a few bucks back for your effort.

I've shared a bunch of ideas and a few books in threads like this on /a/ and /jp/, but though the books got a number of downloads, there were never any comments. Other than people being scared of their own ideas being stolen.
>>
>>154259891
I put stuff in pastebin and post the links in the Monster Girl Thread in /jp/, I get a decent readership.
>>
>>154260445
Yeah, knowing and finding your audience is good.
>>
>>154255728
And that's why I love Yoko Taro. He completely makes the tropes topsy-turvy-inside-out and serves people very non-standard characters and essentially breaks the molds.

On the other hand LNs need more details.
>>
>>154253062
So Kabaneri but even shittier.
>>
>>
>take the events of World War II
>replace the setting to a medival fantasy world
>everyone is now a cute monster girl
>everything else is as accurate as possible
>>
>>154261980
Too bad his games are like pulling teeth.
>>
MC is Antagonistic, bigoted, paranoid, self-absorbed, petty, hypocritical, childish and obsessed with not only knowing everything about conspiracies but ensuring everyone else does as well.

Spends much of his time focused on the goings-on of the world and how they relate back to the Jewish menace, or at least some other ulterior force with nefarious goals.

MC is a know nothing know it all who claims to be an authority on genetics, political science and economics despite not possessing any higher education (as he believes that every college and university is a liberal cesspit full of brainwashing) and the only real job he has ever had is retail work.

He only views sources that support his fringe views, no matter how dubious the source is. Sources that aren't dubious tend to not be cross-referenced, get cherrypicked to support his conspiracy theories and often not even read past the title.

Obsessed with The Great Happening and eagerly awaits its arrival.

He has recently gone off his rocker, believing that he can affect world events by wearing a special hat. His friends would sympathize with his descent into madness if it didn't cause him to become even more obnoxious than he is normally

is actually right
>>
>>154262237
Yep. Though heard that Nier Automata is actually fun from a mechanical perspective.
>>
>>154253062
>Gundam show.
>Set this time beyond the Sol System in a era where humanity went to explore and colonize planets beyond it (no aliens, because it's better that way). The Terran Federation that was created lasted 300 years before it fell apart due to the conflict known as the War of Stars that divided it into the Inner and Outer Spheres (due to the latter being heavily taxed and exploited by the former).

>MC is not a human, a not!newtype or any other such bullshit, he's in fact a MS. A titular Gundam. In this reality MS's systems include vat-grown cybernetically enhanced processing systems. Sometimes the systems result in the MS to get sentience and a personality.

>MC was once part of the Death's Head Legion. The not!Titans of the Inner Spheres (yet with a whole lot of redeeming qualities) that were tasked with folding the Outer Spheres back into the Federation. Yet after the Death's Head Legion uncovered how corrupt the Federation was (and that it was capable of atrocities towards civilians that the Legion would never do despite being war maniacs). This resulted in the Legion to switch sides and cut a bloody swathe through Federation forces. Thanks to this the Outer Sphere colonies became the Alliance of Free Systems and build up a military that would match the Feds.

>The Legion however dissolved after too many of their own died in taking out the much more numerous Federation forces and due to traitors in its ranks slaughtering the members from the inside. The latter would rejoin the Feds and start their own not!A-Laws (only much more brutal, elitist and corrupt).

>MC, along with other sentient MSs, managed to escape and settle on one of the more backwater planets of the Alliance. Via his secondary gynoid body, MC managed to interact with the population and start his own farm since he slew so many pilots that were once comrades from other Federation Forces that he simply resigned from being a warmachine.

TBC.
>>
>>154253062
spacebattles. without waifus and no mechs
>>
>>154262864
Jesus christ this. Is it so hard, Japan?
>>
>>154262868
It doesn't sell.
>>
>Medabots type kind of anime, humans create mini robots for battle, work, etc
>But instead of fictional parts, robots are built using PC parts
>CPU improves reaction time and agility
>RAM stores normal skills
>GPU improves special battle skills
>PSU improves stamina
>MB is the chassis
>Real life manufactures are used
>Antagonis is Nvidia, Intel rich kid
>Protagonis is ATI, AMD poorfag
>Overclock = super saiyan mode
>"Orewa, Ryzen!"
>>
>>154262479
>A year later when selling his first grown veggies, he finds a five year old boy in one of the cargo holds in the space elevator station. Hungry, scared, and looking like he was through some serious hell with a thousand-yard stare. He quickly recognizes that the kid is not even from this planet nor any of the Alliance ones. With the systems in his gynoid body he sees the kid has military-grade cybernetic implants unique to those of the Inner Sphere. He quickly deduces that the kid must be one of those "volunteers" the Feds were rumored to utilize near the end of the War of Stars conflict. He gives the kid a peeled carrot which the latter devours in an instant, resulting in the kid to calm down a little and actually be clingy to him.

>MC adopts the kid and smuggles him to his farm. The Gundam teaches the kid how to write and read, teaches him many things and at one point the kid does discover his secret but doesn't care about it due to the fact that MC showed him kindness. As the years pass the relationship evolves into something akin to a parent-son one as the kid does start to call him dad (something he feels weird about at first). Their lives are happy ones until tragedy strikes.

>The not!A-Laws mentioned earlier, calling themselves Silver Wings, send in a Spec-Ops to the planet as they are looking for the kid. They do so in secrecy until they arrive to the colonial city where the two live. The people are slaughtered (because the Silver Wings are assholes that don't want witnesses) and are ready to go after MC and his adopted son...until he switches back to his original Gundam body.

>MC literally wipes the floor with them, as his body-configuration makes MC look like a man-wolf with blades and guns (including a mouth the likes of the Devil Gundam's tendrils that he uses to bite-off chunks from MSs). MC wipes them out, but the damage is done, the people he knew are dead and his farm is burnet. So he and the kid pack up and leave the planet.

TBC.
>>
MC is a cute succubus who goes to earth because she finds humans adorable
but the MC looks like a young boy because she hasn't awoken yet and her travelling to earth is actually her dad's plan to awaken her full power
so he can go to war against heaven
>>
>>154263043
>MC is left with a tough decision on how to live on. If he were to go to another planet and start over, then he and the kid would be targeted yet again. On the other hand he's fed up with fighting and taking up arms again, but has no choice but to start a life as a freelance mercenary. At first he's adamant about the kid entering his cockpit since the former's pilot was one of the people that were gunned down by traitors in the Death's Head Legion, but after multiple events it forces him to register his son into his system as a pilot. To his surprise the kid doesn't behave like some kind of newbie, but like a seasoned pilot. MC quickly deduces that it's those implants that allow him this.

>As time goes by, the two are joined by others like them. Both unusual pilots that are comrades with sentient MSs. Among them a beefcake with half of his face covered in a steel plate and piloting a giant MS that turns into a MA, a cool old dude that pilots a feminine-looking assault MS, and the show's token peace activist that, unlike the previous girls in other Gundam shows, pilots a purple and white Gundam that transforms into a giant robotic spider (which even can produce web).

>1st Arc would be about the group's formation and how every of the side characters has their own reasons for joining (as well as having their own sub-plots that will continue through 1st and 2nd season), and the later half on trying to stop another War of The Stars that the Silver Wing leaders want to trigger.

>2nd Arc would be also trying to stop the triggering of another war for the arc's first half (but the team fails), and the 2nd one is to stop the force behind all of this from making the conflict worse.

>The real villain is revealed to be a Gundam that belonged to the Death's Head Legion's Leader. All his actions were to eliminate the Silver Wing for killing his pilot and to cybernetisize humans into stopping them from fighting by introducing his "cybermen" to societies.

TBC.
>>
>>154257203
Good luck, I hope you make it.
>>154257701
Thanks a ton, I needed to hear that. I didn't realize I was being a rambling bitch, but I'll fix it right away.
>>
>>154262035
Fucking fund this
>>
>>154263404
>The villain Gundam wants to introduce the cybermen, who seem to be actually pretty normal, yet having some bizarro nanomachinery in them that causes them to have some semi hivemind that allows them to communicate with each other via machine empathy. He deduces that a cyberman cannot lay hand on another one since all of them are linked via machine empathy. In addition he tells the team that the offspring between a human and one of his "children" will always result in a cyberman and he has a lot of them still growing in large vats he made while he created a para-military organization and used the various resources he got hold of.

>However the villain Gundam did not count that the remnants of the Silver Wings would come to him and try to nuke him from above. The cybermen growing in the vats are all killed along with the Gundam who tries to save at least one of them. The team has to fight the last boss that is the real father of the MC's adopted kid who is piloting a OP MA. The team wins it barely (and the kid has a lot of time to tell his biological father how much of an asshole he was). The cool-old guy dies with his MS in the fight. MC also dies and the rest retire on a planet where they build a farm.

Tried to make it somewhat in a more original formula from other Gundam shows. Something in the vein of Iron Blooded Orphans, but without the retardant and erratic behavior the latter had.

Also why did no Gundam show go and tried to take the action beyond the Sol System? The only exception was Gundam 00, but it was at the very end of Awakening of Trailblazer.

Sorry if it's badly done, but I really did try.
>>
>MC Falls in love with first girl he sees.

>A parade of god tier alternatives appear and express interest in him.

>He denies them all.

>First girl dies.

>MC becomes emotional wreck.

>Parade tries to console him.

>MC says something "Too Deep" about loneliness then kills himself.

>Best girl also kills herself for similar reason.

>At funeral, everyone realizes he was actually kind of a faggot.

>At best girl funeral they all come to hate MC.

Set it all in any setting you want.
>>
>Girl crashes into a boy
>Boy sees her panties
>Girl throws away his cellphone
>Somehow they fall in love
>Girl and boy fall a band
>Girl is run over by a truck
>She dies
>She's isekai'd into a fantasy world full of trucks and Japanese colds
>She turns into an idol to stop the menaces affecting Japanese media
>>
>>154253062
Speed square
A girl is looking to make frends in her new class but she is very clumsy and this results in breaking her cherished possessions
this includes other peoples stuff .she or stores damaged objects all through out her home, this damaged furniture and
other items that she can't bring her to throw away due to the teachings of of her grandparents that each home goods
should be respected. one day she hears loud banging and other sounds in the neiboors backyard she sees someother class mates
pulling apart pallets and scrap and building furniture out of them ,inspired by there work she asks the other girls if they could help her with guidance
and every day she learns to balance , using tools and repiar tricks to restore her possessions , gaining confidence, and making friends .

ova / shipping contanier bunker ,welding ,home brewing beer?
TL,dr oppailolis building cute things
>>
>>154264040
>She's isekai'd into a fantasy world full of trucks

I laugh
>>
>>154253062
The voice of fire
Meta humans( monster girls)are entering our world in massave numbers only bring chaos and invasion ,styled after fantasy paladins/clerics or crusadiers
vigilante and paramilitary groups form to reprisal and purge due to lack of government response. our MC is a young man has joined his local group known as
The World Guard 404 ,despite his outward appearance as loyal, skilled, guardsmen his secret plans are to create a harem. meanwhile
cute tanuki girls use each week try crazy scams to maximize profiits, when they backfire they retreat back to the forest to come up with a new scam but the
youngest one has regrets about following her sisters life style because she has a crush on MCguard ,but dose not have the courage to reveal her love due to his public persona.
>>
>adapt Taiyo Matsumoto
>>
>>154253062
The nekos burden
10 years ago a signal from space was discovered it was an order of submission to a greater civilization ,when no response was given the aliens attacked earth. after many weeks
of fighting the human forces surrenderd as the aliens revealed there identity as Catgirls .the mc is a secretary for the catgirl general leading the cat occupation forces of earth
with the goal to defeat the last restance and recolinse the planet to catgirl standards
>>
File: 1455224021469.jpg (123KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1455224021469.jpg
123KB, 1280x720px
We take 4 to 9 cute and innocent girls who actually are pretty far from innocent and make them do cute stuff with occasional sexual references and pantsu shots. There is no actual plot, maybe some 10 minute stories maximum.

Holy hell that shit would sell. Why hasn't anybody done this yet?
>>
>>154264187
Ping-Pong got a anime already.

On the other hand more from him won't hurt.
>>
>setting can be set to Shimoneta or not if you wish
>be an ordinary school guy, maybe 14
>hormones at its peak, just want to fuck
>plus all the girls were attractive as fuck
>parents fell for the career jew that he should pursue that first before going full horny
>now 18, girls started to look dry, wrinkly, droopy eyes and shit
>should have took that as cue, but didn't mattered much by that point
>never got attracted to an OLD HAG ever again
>while were at it, your own parents no longer find you cute and basically want you out of the house, with the premise of "finding an OLD HAG for a gf".
>your parents are also leftist libtards that wouldn't want you to aim for a loli because it triggers their pedo morals
>spend the rest of your life in internet, 4chan, vidya, youtube and a minimal work that would pay your personal expenses.
>>
Mahou Shoujo Mixing with Black Ops 3, even black ops 3 sucks.

Instead of cute magic with waveform cannon, we have mahou shoujo who convert to special forces sent around the world. Their magic, fused with the power of love and friendship, now makes a huge advantage in the cyberpunk world where robots replacing soldiers, drones bombing from the skies and ISIS has their own country.

Hijinks ensures.
>>
>>154255882
i think i would fund this.
>>
>>154256619
I'd fund this to be honest.
>>
>>154264040
How could Shinkai even compete
>>
>>154265900
Some people have said they liked it when I posted it before. I wonder what else could be in it though.
>>
>>154253062
SoL

An Uni student got rejected by his crush - and later founds she was with someone else. The guy changes his entire path leaving any hopes of a blue collar job, and goes to mine coal in Sakhalin, leaving everything behind. But his bad luck starts to change..
>>
>>154266171
Usually there will be a trope about kidnapping the female protagonist, but i hate that desu.
>>
>>154266281
It'd be better if he went to extreme lengths to keep coming up with weird explanations as to why he has to disappear for all his fight scenes as well as coming up with excuses for them to keep moving.
>>
>>154256447
Holy shit this one is actually good
>>
>>154266198
how does it change when you are going to gulag
>>
Pls rate

Story 1
>MC is introduced as a typical harem MC
>MC learns that magical girls exist, but they're all evil, no exceptions. Somehow, MC manages to defeat the first magical girl he encounters with some kind of bullshit power he has
>As the story progresses, we learn that MC has the power to make the opposite sex attracted to him no matter what, as long as he touches them physically. But this power has a different effect on magical girls because it stops their heart from beating and completely negates their powers
>As the story progresses further, MC's personality became more horrible and twisted. This is the side effect of using his power on magical girl's too much, it forces their bad personality traits into MC.
>At the end of the story, MC wins against all magical girls, but his entire family is dead and his own personality is broken

Story 2
>set years into the past before story 1 happened. Not all magical girls are bad at this time
>new feMC, a magical girl. It's a story about a magical girl
>She's a carbon copy of Homura, but with healing powers and immortality instead of time manipulation
>She slowly learns to git gud and find a way to effectively use her powers against evil forces
>At the end of the story, she and her fellow magical girls lose the final battle, destroying the entire humanity in the process. She's the only human left
>feMC magical girl borrows her dead friends' powers in an attempt to revert time and fix everything.
>She steps into the portal, but she got sabotaged by the evil forces. Something bad happens and she failed. The portal got destroyed along with her body. Truly, no human is left in the world at this point.
>if the above happened, then Story 1 will never happen. Where does that lead us? PLOT TWIST:Story 2 is set in a different universe

Cont 1/2
>>
Cybernary

In 19xx, Soviet, again, way ahead of murica in something, this time is artificial intelligence. Near a geothermal sources, the facility was kept running in secret.

A group of computer scientists and engineers were isolated and forced to build a strategist analysis , self-evolution, machine learning, multipurpose program to maintain balance between in and out of USSR, especially during and after Afghan war. The project succeed, resulting in a program that could predict the state of the Union, but it predicted that the Union would be disassembled. These guys were too scared to give it to the gov, then they kept the program for themselves only to discover that they could push that further. And they did it, in secret, somehow.

Some psychologist and some psychiatrist which were sent to check the mental health of the white collars got dragged in the shenaringan, they collaborated and create psychological patterns for these AI, their purpose at the moment was just trying to make " the nearest to humankind AI "

Then, 6 were written out and there were a 7 one which acts as a " meta", watching and monitoring the behaviour of the 6. Bam, 1991 happened, as predicted from the original program. The facility were shut down, but electricity still kept these computers running.

2030s, into the cyber age. This time humans has passed far from now, renewable energy, nano-prediction of cancer, and....cyborg shit for the war. Becaus of e stepping in the new age, conflicts blow out following chain by chain.

Shit happens, notCIA agent Sheraph got sent to notRussian, only to re-discover the whole facility. Trying to get the sample of the software she also infected her own usb with these psychopattern and unawared of it, she plugged to her computer which leads to further infection of the system.

TBC
>>
File: Capture.png (50KB, 984x564px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
50KB, 984x564px
>>154267119

Story 3
>We learn that FeMC from Story 2 is truly immortal. When the portal destroyed her body, she merely got ISEKAI'D into the closest neighboring world.
>She wakes up as a baby, but is fully conscious.
>Time skip because nobody wants to see standard growing-up arc in isekai shit.
>FeMC is now familiar with her new body and powers. She can swap her current body with her previous one at will, all while still keeping her powers. The downside all this time is that FeMC's current body still has its original mind intact, meaning that the real owner of the body FeMC's reincarnated in is still fully conscious living her life normally but is completely unaware of FeMC's existence.
Imagine JoJo stands. FeMC is the stand and she can swap bodies with the user.
>One day, her clueless parents meet a person. This person turned out to be the MC from story 1
>Crazy shit happens which resulted in MC and FeMC teaming up. They fight a bunch of villains and some random rogue magical girls for a while.
>They learn that the evil forces from FeMC's worls is coming to this world
>Final battle happens, both of them won against the evil forces. FeMC finally had her revenge, but she can never take back what she lost.

Just like the anon from before, this is the summary of the story I'm currently working on. It's slightly serious story with a lot of humorous stuff mixed in which I omitted in the summary.

pic related
>>
>>154267119
Meh, I'd rather stories about a high school kid who ends up with a harem of Magical MILFs who barely fit into their old uniforms anymore.
>>
>>154267177

These patterns are viral, they lurk under the IoT , jumping from platform to platform only to survive from anti-virus, and keep themselves intact. They get to the cloud-computing platforms, taking tiny parts of the growing services to grow themselveĢ. Recognizing that they can't effect the world without a physical bodies, they also hacking into manufacture facilities over the globe to build their own, human like bodies. The Seven differs than others, lurks somewhere else.Obssessed with the communists idealism, they try to act as heroes to save the world from suffering, only to get themselves in the bigger mess of humankind.

TBC

at this point i have no idea how it'd develop guys.
>>
>A boy falls in love with a girl.
>Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
>Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.
>But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression.
>After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
>In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.
>Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
>While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE.
>>
>>154256447
This actually sounds pretty interesting if you consider just how many things he could narrate.

Have him in one arc narrate boxing events before moving on to wild life documentaries, then you move him to a warzone narrating the events.

His cast of commentators switch in and out depending on where he goes. One arc he's accompanied by a bear of man who knows everything about wrestling moves. The next arc he's accompanied by a cute girl who loves nature and in the war arc he joins a group of combatants who take turns narrating and translating his narration to their native language.
>>
>>154257324
This post honestly unsettled me. That manga was legitimately spooky.
>>
A ruthless yakuza crimelord gets isekai'd by a truck after pushing his daughter out of the way and taking it full on.

He arrives in a bog standard fantasy world where honor and honesty are the most important values of society, but his only concern is getting back to earth where his daughter and gang are waiting for him.

After working his ass off to learn the local language and earning a pittance of a salary for doing manual labor he learns that it's possible to go back to his own country, but that it would require the wealth of a small kingdom and a cadre of powerful wizards to assist him.

He sets off to acquire this wealth the only way he knows how, by setting up a gang of his own in this new world and recruiting the sullied and the abandoned street urchins and thugs.

As his power and wealth grows so too do his enemies, both from petty nobles and law enforcement as well as rival gangs and other magical organizations operating in this world.
>>
>>154269816
OK, that would be fun.
>>
>>154253062
Concept: Space Future Japan and Space Future Burugers and Space Future Russians invade current world, Burugers nuke Japan, mutated zombie nipponese who have survived through sheer willpower ally themselves with Space Future Nazis.
>>
>>154256447
this is the only good idea out of this entire thread desu
>>
>>154256619
Add power levels, more cute girls and that one trap loli
>>
It's Isekai, but the MC gets to bring one thing from his world free of charge and magically maintained.

He brings his Camry.

Will he defeat the demon king through the power of Gas Gas Gas?
>>
love circuts
Year 205X personal assistant humaniod robots have become more common than used cars, Mc works in a repair shop he finds out about a new underground sport where
robots are modifide beyond goverment saftey limits to compete in freerunning and combat,some of these robots are used to comit crime like hacking and breakins.MC is hired
by a private police company to infiltrate the sport with a group of clearance bin robots with rigged repairs and mismatched personalitys to takedown the ringleader!
>>
Dreams of the cuckoo

A WWII veteran starts his own orphanage with the hope of providing a bright future to the abandoned children and street urchins wandering the city shortly after the american occupation begins and the japanese empire comes to an end.

Along the way he faces the standards of his society that shame him and ridicule him for taking care of children that aren't his own, the hatred of his countrymen for having participated in the war and the scarce government and private resources for keeping his orphanage running.

His co-director is an american woman who comes to aid him as an english teacher as well as acting as a missionary. In the story she acts not only as a mother figure for the children, but also a role model for the veteran himself and eventually as a romantic interest.

The story starts from right after he comes back home and ends with his death in 1980 after having worked on the orphanage his entire life and helping it grow into country wide organization and seeing the first generation of post-war children grow into adults who consider him their dad and take care of him in his old age.

The main themes are related to the ideal of fatherhood, coming into one's own as an adult, god as a vehicle for escape from suffering and what makes a family a family.
>>
Title: Arca-Mech
>Magitek fantasy setting with magic mecha and flying islands in the sky over actual ground.
>MC is a young officer of the local Empire.
>He and his four comrades are sentenced for life to rot in a prison for murdering their captain and the diplomat of the neighborhood Imperium.
>Thing is that when they arrived to the meeting, the diplomat and his retinue were already dead and the assailants that killed him were waiting for them.
>They fight off the assailants (even killing some of them), but the captain falls in battle.
>The team goes back to base, only to be apprehended.
>Knowing they did nothing wrong, they manage to bust out before they are transferred, get their mecha, steal a giant transport barge and fly away as fast as possible to the great east.
>Five years pass and the gang comes back radically changed. Calling themselves Steel Ravens, they sport unusual magitek devices, iron raven masks to cover their faces and wargear rarely seen outside of nobility, the team came back to the mainland as mercenaries for two things: clear their names and find the real masterminds behind the incident that ruined their careers.
>Over the course of their journey they are joined by other individuals (a dark elf commando with her own mech, a lizardman that slays mechs with his giant sword, a crazy dwarf engineer, a pair of twins with insane magical powers if they hold hands together, a green-skinned witch-girl, and a powerful druidic beastwoman) and collect mecha parts they can use on their own machines.
Thread posts: 165
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.