[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do people say this "panders to the west"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 3454.jpg (128KB, 419x600px) Image search: [Google]
3454.jpg
128KB, 419x600px
Why do people say this "panders to the west"?

What does this mean?
>>
"Zany animation" like in western cartoons and references to western cartoons. That's literally it.
>>
Far-gone weeaboos that don't even realize that they're Ken-sama tier due to their absolute rejection of western culture./
>>
>>154240841
its bad
>>
>>154240841
No nudity.
>>
>>154240841
the japanese have no idea what life is like in the west and they never will

even after whites take over the anime industry
>>
>"pandering to the west"
>no simulcast
>netflixjew hoarding the subs
>west has to wait for fucking fansubs
>they are "pandering to the west" guys!
>>
>>154240841
Because everyone expected an anime with a progressive storyline that would go somewhere.
In the first few episodes you think something will happen, she gets a new wand and broom, then they forget all that ever happened.
Then all the characters do is dick around though I can't blame that for happening, but at very least give us clues on where the story is going. This won't last forever because there isn't any humor, there is no suspense or build up, it feels like i'm watching a fucking child's cartoon and if I wanted to do that I'd turn on fucking Adventure Time or Rick and Morty, and I don't even like those.
It's good but it could be better.
>>
>>154240841
>loliwiccans
That's illegal and HARAM in amurika and (You)kay!
>>
>>154246891
>What is SoL
>>
>>154247006
This.
I was about to ask for other examples of fantasy SoL but there are tons of them.
>>
>>154240841
>Why do people say this "panders to the west"?
netflix forced """""diversity""""" into it
>>
>>154240841
It's popular on sites like MAL and Reddit which are full of disgusting normalfags so I have to pretend to hate it to look like a cool alternative 4chan boy
>>
>>154240841
She says "Yay!".

That's literally it.
>>
>>154247219
>Getting triggered over an international school of witchcraft having a handful of witches of different ethnicity.

Fucking kek.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.