[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can someone explain to me why Netero didn't just pay for

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: Netero_Heart.png (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Netero_Heart.png
2MB, 1280x720px
Can someone explain to me why Netero didn't just pay for all the Zoldycks to fight against the ants with him. It's not like he has any other real use for his money, even more so considering he was planning on dying in that fight.
>>
>>154225779
Because he wanted to fight Meruem himself, that's literally stated when he said that he finally found an opponent he could go all out against and without having to do polite shit
>>
>>154225779
He wanted a 1 on 1 fight that could challenge him, and had the rose in his chest to deal with the problem if/when he lost. As far as he was concerned, he was taking care of the ant problem and getting what he always wanted at the same time.
>>
>>154225779
Lust for power my dude, he wanted to go all out. It almosts seem like you didn't read the fucking manga the bad part is that the anime mentions this too, you probably just have an attention deficit.
>>
Why would he need them?
Zeno was enough.
>>
>>154225993
I believe he was asking why he didn't hire them to fight all the other ants.

He got Zeno and Silva though. Illumi may have been on another mission plus he is largely specialized in dealing with humans I guess. Fatass isn't much good in a fight, Kalluto was with the Brigade and barely able to keep up with them anyway, Mom and Gramps may have been holding the fort or something.
>>
>>154226066
Why would I read the manga, the art is awful.

>>154226058
Having all the other Zoldycks fight with him could have kept him alive.

>>154226071
Zeno did a grand total of like two things. He wasn't fighting constantly in the battle.
>>
>>154226404
>why would i read the manga
why not, you've already seen the anime so you can picture the scenes with good art
>could have kept him alive
he couldn't care less about his own life

also, zeno did exactly what he needed to do to allow the hunters to win
>>
>>154225779

He was well past his prime and was still one of the strongest nen users so he wanted a real challenge.

Just sayan...
>>
>>154226453
So you only enjoy cute drawings but not an interesting story?

What a child.
>>
>>154226453
Because it'd be a waste of time.

and caring about his own life or other wise, there is always the chance that he would fail to kill the ants. So having other very strong fighters as back is only logical.
>>
>>154226567
So you're so stupid you can't even back link posts correctly?
And no, manga and anime a visual mediums, so judging by visual appeal is correct. You need both visuals as story to be a good manga/anime.
>>
>>154226577
He had other strong fighters, and as was stated he was already depending on the rose's poisonous potential to deal with the king and his strongest guards after/if he died in the battle.
>>
>>154226620
Betting everything on a single plan is very stupid.
>>
>>154226404
>the art is awful.
Besides the rushed chapters which were fixed for the volume releases, there's nothing wrong with Togashi's art.
>>
>even responding to this retard
What an embarrassing thread
holy shit
>>
>>154227291
I always laugh at pathetic failures like you who think name calling and insulting people makes a valid argument.
>>
>>154225779
The biggest problem was the ants abilitie to "fuse" people and making stronger ants, so they needed a small team but yeah at leats one zodiac would have made a difference.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.