[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>killing opponent is against the rules >universe of losers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

>killing opponent is against the rules
>universe of losers get destroyed

What?
>>
Perhaps killing involves pain whereas the universe being erased is different.
>>
>>154217658
Or perhaps you're wondering why a man would ki-blast a man before shooting him out of the void plane?
>>
File: despairintensifies.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
despairintensifies.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>154217658
It takes the fun out of blowing up their universe.

Just imagine the despair when you lose in a big tournament to defend your universe. Then when it's all over you're sent back to your universe and have to watch as it all gets torn apart as a result of your failure.
>>
>>154217658
Obviously they're not going to destroy their universe and they're setting a false consequence in order to make everyone take the fights seriously.
I don't even keep up with Super and this shit is obvious.
>>
>>154218177
I don't get it, you're giving them the reason. Don't kill them, because they have to watch their universe destroyed.
>>
Justice Lorax seems pretty cool desu senpai.
>>
>>154217658
Because the universes aren't really at risk of being destroyed. Goku and Zeno just want the other universes to think they are so they put forth their best, hardest fights possible.
>>
>>154217658
Because it would suck if you die but your universe gets to live.
>>
>>154217658
So why wasn't this mentioned last two weeks when Lavender clearly asked if he can kill Gohan?
>>
>>154220779
Because it was just a hype match with no rules to get Future Zen-Oh excited and not the real tournament. Jesus, do most of the people posting on /a/ not even watch the shows they shitpost?
>>
>>154220779
Zenran Jiai =/= Tournament of Power
>>
File: goku laugh.jpg (14KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
goku laugh.jpg
14KB, 480x360px
>>154220388
>U7 wins the tournament
>the 7 universes await their destruction
>over 100 centillion lives are lost in mass suicide
>Goku and the two Zenos take the worldwide mic
>"IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO!"
>>
>>154218201
explain why 4 other universes are exempted from the tourney then?
>don't keep up with super
ayy lmao
>>
Doesn't this mean that Hit still can't go all out?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.