[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Could Hercule have beaten Pilaf saga Goku? Where would he have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (50KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
50KB, 512x384px
Could Hercule have beaten Pilaf saga Goku?

Where would he have placed in the World Martial Arts Tournament? I like to think he could like at least beat Nam.
>>
>>154121265
I don't think movies are canon but Goku was bulletproof in Curse of the Blood Rubies
>>
>>154121956
Goku was bulletproof in the very first episode of the series.
>>
>>154121956
He was also bullet proof in episode 1 and the first chapter of the manga. Bulma shoots him, it hurts but he isn't actually damaged.
>>
>>154121265
He would have lost during the qualification phase, too many monsters around.
>>
>>154121265
>Hercule got powercreeped before he even debuted

Suffering.
>>
>>154122005
Yep, and Satan was almost killed by a bullet himself.
>>
>>154121265
>I like to think he could like at least beat Nam.
No. Nam was able to damage Goku a bit and to jump extremely high. Satan is incapable of that.
>>
>>154121265
He couldn't beat Goku, but he might be able to beat most of the Budokai contestants, like Nam and Bacterian. Probably not Ranfan and Giran though.
>>
>>154121265
Are you kiddin'? There ain't no one that could beat the champ!
>>
>>154121265
He couldnt even beat Pilaf saga Yamcha, let alone Goku
>>
>>154121265
are you talking about the champ Mr. Satan?
>>
>>154121265
>Hercule
kek
>>
Which version of Bardock's story is the canonical one and why?

>Is it the original TV special, which Toriyama did not write (though he did character design and naming adjustments), but went on record for several decades saying he loved it, it made him cry, and he even then included Bardock in the manga for two panels because of it? Will this always be the "true" story because it was first?
>Does being first give you any standing in this argument?
>Is it just the two panels in the original manga serialization, because that's all the author himself actually wrote (for the time being)?
>Does it include Time Breaker Bardock from Dragon Ball Online, which Toriyama personally oversaw and contributed character designs to?
>What about Time Breaker Bardock from Xenoverse 2? Is the "latest version" of any given story the "true" "canonical" version, independent from original authorial intent?
>Does anyone want to go to bat for Heroes here?
>Does it include Episode of Bardock, which Toriyama did not write, but contributed character designs to and commented on alongside Naho Ooishi?
>Is it the version we see directly from Toriyama himself in "Dragon Ball Minus" from the Jaco the Galactic Patrolman collected edition, which contradicts and cannot work with the version Toriyama himself consistently commented on for decades? A la the XV2 example, is this the "true" "canonical" version because it is the latest version from the original author himself?
>>
>>154121265
If he is as weak as you guys say then how did he ever win a tournament in the first place
>>
File: 1425440350703.jpg (34KB, 489x488px) Image search: [Google]
1425440350703.jpg
34KB, 489x488px
>>154121265
>Hercule
>>
>>154121265
Anyone got that pic of Mr Satan obliterating Cell in one strike?
>>
>>154123354
Toriyama himself confirmed that Satan actually is pretty strong. At least on normal human level. And thus if there won't be any superhumans or extraterrestrial participants (like Saiyans or Nameks) he would be actually able to win tournament with on his own.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.