[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /a/, I just finished this, so I thought I'd give my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 5

File: 4830.jpg (170KB, 1600x600px) Image search: [Google]
4830.jpg
170KB, 1600x600px
Well /a/, I just finished this, so I thought I'd give my opinion :
-9/10
-wolfwood is best boy
-Milly is best girl
-there might be something wrong with me but I actually liked this OP more than cowboy bebop's, but the ED was trash

Also trigun thread
>>
Thanks for the review
>>
File: sparkle sparkle.gif (498KB, 500x366px) Image search: [Google]
sparkle sparkle.gif
498KB, 500x366px
trigun's some good stuff a reboot would be neato though
>>
>>154023087
Im surprised with Trigun not having a BD for the series with how popular it is in the west.
>>
Trigun is good shit.
I remember staying awake until 4 am to watch it on CN.
>>
>ratings
>blogshit
>>
I wish there were more episodes
>>
>>154023973
I think it could use a brotherhood treatment, I've heard that the manga is good too
>>
>wolfwood dies because he buys into vash's bullshit that even he realises is wrong
>>
>>154024053
Yeah, hard to argue with that. That was probably the only a annoying part of the show
>>
>>154024039
the manga's all over the place but it's decent overall
>>
>>154024053
Man I cried like a bitch when that happened
>>
>>154024256
One could argue hunter x Hunter is all over the place, but still good, is it the same thing ?
>>
File: download.jpg (6KB, 259x195px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
6KB, 259x195px
>>154024053
I was so sad, but I couldn't help being impressed by how well they handled this scene, it's probably gonna stay with me for a while
>>
File: wolfwood and vash.jpg (302KB, 1584x1113px) Image search: [Google]
wolfwood and vash.jpg
302KB, 1584x1113px
>>154024321
it's mostly just the paneling/art that makes it hard to fully get what's going on half the time so it turns some people off, give it a shot though and see if you like it
>>
>>154024664
Will do
>>
>>154024321
Except Hunter x Hunter isn't good
>>
>>154025032
I mean I do like hunter x hunter by "all over the place" I meant that each arc doesn't necessarily lead to the next logical conclusion (greed island to chimera ant), but I guess a better word to describe what I was trying to say was convoluted a.k.a. fullmetal alchemist 2003, god eater

Sorry for the tangent, what don't you like about Hunter x Hunter
>>
If you think about it vash was basically your light novel protagonist
He was always like MUH MORALS and every time somebody died he would get all angsty ,
>>
>>154023087
Manga > Anime

I binge read/watched both in the same week

Only problem with manga is the proportions sometimes make it hard to figure out what's going on.
>>
So what exactly was vash's conclusion ?
I mean I think he saw that the way of life he lived was still killing people, but I guess when he really did kill delgato , I guess he felt like shit, then some rem bullshit later he was still the same
Did he even learn anything
>>
>>154024478
one of the only times a show has made me cry.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.