[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name me an anime more based or more GOAT than this one.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: q.jpg (66KB, 900x350px) Image search: [Google]
q.jpg
66KB, 900x350px
Name me an anime more based or more GOAT than this one.

Hint: you can't
>>
File: stuff.jpg (48KB, 422x643px)
stuff.jpg
48KB, 422x643px
Not that hard.
>>
/a/ has been talking about FMA a lot recently. I guess it's because of the new movie.
>>
File: 1486882055573.jpg (548KB, 1000x1000px)
1486882055573.jpg
548KB, 1000x1000px
>>154007224
>FMA:Brotherhood
>based
>GOAT
You sir, are a plebian of the highest order.
>>
>>154007421
It's entry level because it's good, not the other way around.
>>
File: talk.png (61KB, 500x282px)
talk.png
61KB, 500x282px
>>154007379
What movie ?

>>154009600
this
>>
>>154011641
Strong girl best girl, can the writer pls give us more of her
>>
>>154007421
From a literary perspective (not one that gets much use when looking at manga, believe me) FMA is pretty solid. It's individual elements aren't anyone amazing - no-one can claim the characters are the most unique they've ever seen, or the powers to be super diverse and as well thought out as other series... but it just works. The result is far, far more than the sum of its parts. It's quite special that way.
>>
Kaiji
>>
>>154007224
FMA:B was good but I personally enjoyed hunter x hunter the most.
>>
Perfect show but /a/ only likes to talk about animes with little girls and DBZ. Go to /v/ and make your post video game related somehow.
>>
>>154007224
Legend of the Galactic Heroes.
>>
>>154012236
Other board's anime discussion is the best anime discussion. /tv/ EVA threads are comfy AF.
>>
>>154007224

Brotherhood is the perfect entry level anime. It's better than the big 3 for sure and no one can actually discuss that. I mean, contrarians can but that's only because facts don't matter to them.

Now, there are other pretty good anime out there with similar levels of character development, art, music, plot, etc.
>>
>>154011991
Exactly
>>
>>154011991
this is because the author is good at keeping the theme and tone down to a believable level while still introducing enough fantasy elements to make it interesting

the world is actually believable, that's part of the draw
>>
>>154007224
FMA
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.