[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The MC of the last anime you watched Awakens to find themselves

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 6

File: problem unbelievers.jpg (82KB, 408x557px) Image search: [Google]
problem unbelievers.jpg
82KB, 408x557px
The MC of the last anime you watched Awakens to find themselves onboard the Unity during it's final moments before Planetfall. Which faction do they turn to and why?
>>
>>153983916
The fuck are you on about?
>>
File: fukuzawa_yumi.jpg (31KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
fukuzawa_yumi.jpg
31KB, 620x350px
>>153984091
From a very good game called Alpha Centauri

>>153983916
I'll answer for a couple of animes I've watched recently
>Maria-sama ga Miteru: Yumi
Miriam for sure
>Konosuba: Kazuma
Either Pravin Lal or Santiago's Spartans
>Gochuumon wa usagi desu ka?
The girls never survived to make landfall, they're all dead
>Suzumiya Haruhi
She's Planet herself. Or rather, she's already ascended and become one with Planet as soon as Landfall.
>KanColle
Shipgirls are ruthless killers, so Santiago.
>>
>>153984501
>Haruhi is a natural Transcend

I dunno. She's definitely very human; on par with Planet, certainly, but I don't figure she'd just immediately merge with her.

Knowing Haruhi, she'd probably join the Pirates and implode them from the inside and take over, or she'd straight up have the SOS Brigade jack one of the pods out from under one of the other factions (because of course she's bringing at least Kyon with her).

It also makes me happy to think of Zakharov's face when he realizes that Haruhi is literally God with a capital G. And Miriams. Miriam would lose her fucking mind.
>>
File: 1414508268966.jpg (147KB, 518x1442px) Image search: [Google]
1414508268966.jpg
147KB, 518x1442px
>>
>>153985134
>Miriam would lose her fucking mind.
Been a while since I last played, but I get the feeling that Miriam is a lot cleverer and shrewd than this. She'd handle it easily. As to how, I'm not sure.

>SOS Brigade jack one of the pods
The SOS Brigade will split up aboard Unity, anon.
>Kyon
Pravin Lal
>Nagato
Likely Zakharov or perhaps the two Manifold aliens
>Asahina
Zakharov
>Koizumi
I hope he dies. If not, then Deirdre Skye
>>
File: alpha_centauri_gang.jpg (78KB, 800x602px) Image search: [Google]
alpha_centauri_gang.jpg
78KB, 800x602px
>>153985266
>>
File: sachiko.jpg (36KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
sachiko.jpg
36KB, 400x400px
>>153986087
>dat ecological damage
Anon stop. Don't meddle in God's domain. STOP.

>We just made religion illegal
You can't do that. As long as Miriam still lives. Also most anime MCs would have chosen Miriam anyways, you've no hope.
>>
>>153986320
Yang-Kun, you have to stop with the Boreholes. Lal-Senpai won't allow it!
>>
Alpha Centauri anime when?

Featuring Tomokazu Sugita as Senator Pravin Lal, Kikuko Inuoe as Lady Deirdre Skye, Asami Imai as Colonel Santiago, and Jun Fukushima as Planet.

Planet! Ne, Planet!
Planet desu.
>>
>implying /a/ has even the most remote idea of what you're talking about.
>>
>>153983916
Miriam was right all along.
>>
I want to have fun with Alpha Centuari again, but it gets too tedious. Can I automate everything?
>>
>>153987293
This is getting really off-topic here...

You can automate each base to do their own thing. Same with formers. They're not very smart though, and will build roads in the oddest places sometimes.
>>
>>153987469
Ok, thanks anon.
>>
>>>/v/368749991
>>
>>153987169
I love Alpha Centauri. Easily one of the best games made.

Shame that no one seems to talk about it anymore.
>>
>>153987049
It'll be a SoL anime about Zak's harem of Sci-fi babes and Morgan.

>Zak, as a harem protagonist, doesn't into women at all and does "science" which involves various colored beakers and lasers for no reason
>Miriam is a tsundere
>Deidre is a bokukko who loves hiking and keeps dragging Zak out of his home-bubble
>Santiago is basically Mukuro Ikusaba the moe version
>Morgan keeps selling the girls zany shit to keep the antics flowing
>Aki Zeta-five is the Kuudere. Zak is the only person to make her feel emotions.
>Domai is Zak's bestie who sucks at class and is an everyman. He's also super lewd and none of the girls like him.
>Yang is their creepy high-school teacher who keeps molesting the girls
>Zak meets Roze over the internet and they hit it off talking about "Otaku" things.
>They're all going to Chiron Highschool
>Zak's harem includes Planet

What else, /a/?
>>
>>153987740
It'd be nice to see it remade.

or to stay on topic, turned into an anime
>>
File: marimite1.jpg (228KB, 890x1280px) Image search: [Google]
marimite1.jpg
228KB, 890x1280px
>>153988717
All of this can work except
>Zak's harem includes Planet
This I'm not sure how.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.