[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

High tier - Goku - Vegeta - Buu ---------- Mid Tier - Piccolo

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 3

High tier

- Goku

- Vegeta

- Buu

----------

Mid Tier

- Piccolo

- Android 17 & 18

----------

Low Tier

- Tenshinhan

- Krillin

-----------

Why Even Tier

- Roshi

Everything below the mid tier fighters put the universe in danger, surely the low tier should have been filled with Trunks and Goten just to get better odds then you could have added Krillin or Tenshinhan as the last wheel. Roshi was old news in mid Dragon Ball and way outclasses even at the start of Z. Just to ensure their victory they should have buu absorb every fighter he wins over.
>>
>le Gohan is weak meme

Fuck off.
>>
>>153948884
He was so weak he wasn't even counted in the tiers at all.
>>
>>153948980
shit tier, shit thread. Fuck off queef.
>>
>>153948980
He did good against an enemy stronger than Basil.
>>
>>153948671
It's more like

>S Tier (Their unlocking of God power has put them way above and beyond everyone else)
Goku
Vegeta

>A Tier (He's nowhere near the threat he was in the Buu Saga, but his powers and pure strength still put him way above and beyond everyone below him)
Buu

>B Tier (He's weak compared to his past self, but even then in Resurrection F he was seen as the toughest fighter among the other Z-Warriors)
Gohan

>C Tier (He was even with 17 and 18 a long time ago, but he has continued to train since then)
Picollo

>C- Tier (They are strong, but haven't gotten any significant power increase at all since their debut)
Android 17
Android 18

>D Tier (Krillin retired and Tien was supposed to have too to become a farmer according to Toriyama in an interview. Either way, they aren't as strong as they were)
Tenshinhan
Krillin

>E Tier (He is skilled and knowledgable but he was outclassed back in early Dragonball)
Roshi

In all honesty, I am really curious and hyped to see how the lower tier fighters will battle. I really wanna see how they are going to make Roshi and the other Z-Warriors a threat.
>>
Piccolo is buu level now since he was able to fight frost.
>>
>>153949395
But frost was Freezer level and a cheater.
>>
Gohan just needs to train a bit with Goku and Whis and he will be God tier in no time.
>>
File: 1488115975993.jpg (32KB, 131x163px) Image search: [Google]
1488115975993.jpg
32KB, 131x163px
>Buu fight was most likely already the highlight of the whole arc
>>
>>153949877
He was stronger than RoF frieza, he just didn't have the golden form.
Goku was getting overpowered by Frost's 3rd form before transforming where are goku was handling frieza's 4th without transforming.
>>
>>153949334
I actually measure them all in Saiya-jin tiers.

Super Saiya-jin Blue Tier: god ki unlocked, the closest beings in power to the gods of destruction
Goku
Vegeta

Super Saiya-jin 2 Tier: inmense natural power and talent but lack of training; this is Super's SS2, meaning it is on par with Goku's SS3 when fully developed (as it was the case for both Trunks and Vegeta)
Buu
Gohan

Super Saiya-jin Tier: pretty strong, being able to fight in that level is actually quite impressive
Piccolo
Android 17
Android 18

Base Saiya-jin Tier: although the weakest Tier for the tournament, it's actually quite impressive and will be needed so the others can focus on the important fights
Tienshinhan
Krillin
Roshii

You might be right to say that there might be differences between Piccolo and the Androids or between the humans, but I don't think they will be significant. Also, Gohan might start a little weaker than the SS2 Tier, but he'll surely reach the full power of that form during the tournament.
>>
File: Toppo.png (109KB, 620x830px) Image search: [Google]
Toppo.png
109KB, 620x830px
Is Toppo the grey alien?
>>
>>153950884
Goku is a slow starter and was messing with Frost. His 3rd form attack didn't even do any damage. When he transformed blue Frost didn't even land a clean hit on him until his poison. Frost is weaker than golden frieza.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.