[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is the difference between the Tv and Movie versions of Chain

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 6

File: 83740l.jpg (114KB, 423x600px) Image search: [Google]
83740l.jpg
114KB, 423x600px
What is the difference between the Tv and Movie versions of Chain Chronicle?

Read it had great animation and I have nothing to watch on my flight to HK.
>>
>>153911693
>What is the difference between the Tv and Movie versions of Chain Chronicle?

Tv version has opening and ending, aside of that both are identycal
>>
Also started watching this yesterday. I'm watching the movies and so far it's quite good.

Very Tolkien-esque high fantasy, but can also see a number of other possible small influences. The waifus, semom demen and character design is 12/10.
>>
It's also refreshing to see an actual good fantasy anime once in a while, ever since the invasion of isekai garbage has tainted the genre.
>>
>>153911693
long time since we saw a "nakama" anime
>>
>>153911693
Halfway through the 3rd movie and it's really fucking great. I really wonder how nips gobble and pour out issekai trash when they can have decent fantasy instead.
>>
>What is the difference
There is no difference. It is a game and they made the movies to promote the game. Then they split those three movies into 12 part to promote the game to poor nips who can't afford the ticket. This way they can watch movies on tv for free. Sega is the company who owns the game. Sega makes a lot of money on this game in nipland so season 2 is possible.
>I have nothing to watch on my flight
Part 3 is out.
It is good fantasy anime. Yuri, Phoena and that fairy are the MC and Aram is anime only character. It might not be possible to animate season 2 of the game now as the story is not completed yet (some of the heroes from season 1 have a redesign, higher rarity and different skills).
>>
Shit's so cheezy, it's great.
>>
I made it to episode 7 and considering dropping it
Is the second half worth it? It was fairly comfy to watch throughout, but nakama confrontations are taking more and more screentime
>>
The ninja kid and all the Nakama speeches totally ruin this show
>>
Fuck. I love scenes like these.

>>153915704
I find it a great Hero vs Dark King story myself. Out of the trash that's been out lately, watching it feels like breathing in fresh air. The nakama-shit was a bit overdone but I like it regardless.
>>
I love how the Dark King has 3 forms and the CG dragons and beams were unexpectedly pretty good.

I hope there will be more movies like this in the future.

>inb4 issekai shit
>>
Holy Queen a cute. CUUUTE.
>>
>>153916115
The way I see it Aram was just part of Yuri story. Now Yuri is off doing hero stuff and he learned something from this fight with Black King. Aram is back in the city and he is teaching other kids. I want season 2
>>
That Juliana scream is fucking great.
>>
>>153915704
The entire premise is literally overcoming trials with power of nakama.
If you hate it, i suggest you to drop it because the second half will pull this card.
>>
My dick will turn her chronicle back to white again.
>>
>>153916420
It will get better I bet.
>>
I mean wow, I expected NAKAMA POWER SAVES THE DAY but it was delivered in a good way... maybe expect sudden Yuri Knight of Light upgrade to kinda explain why he turned into that "design" Black Knight.
I mean fuck, it was great pure fantasy anime, power of darkness was actually winning for most of the show, songs were great, waifus were top tier.
The only downsides were maybe how each of the "demons" were defeated bar Yuri.
But still - it was so refreshing to watch this show.
>>
will hero use the fairy as an onahole
>>
File: 61332508_p0.jpg (568KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61332508_p0.jpg
568KB, 768x1024px
>>153916643
I really liked how they made the "light" a character, as Aram whos truly the 'Chain Chronicle: Haecceitas no Hikari', and made it so that this anime-original character blend-in perfectly into a preexisting story.

I don't know much about the game but the lore and stuff is pretty neat and I'd like to see more about it.

>>153918490
I wish, but it seems that it keeps getting shittier (especially with the titles) every new series release.
>>
>>153918856
no, chain chronicle 3 fairy is better anyway
>>
That said, even if Aram was anime original he fucking did all the job from mid part 2 to the end.
Like damn kid, you even used the sub-title fo the show as your magic out of your ass mid 3rd movie.
But fuck me if it wasn't great fantasy show. Would watch more of it.
But maybe this time without sudden obari angel super sayanin mode Julianna
>>
File: C5bWYgSU8AALlmA.jpg (220KB, 800x945px) Image search: [Google]
C5bWYgSU8AALlmA.jpg
220KB, 800x945px
Aram's thief outfit looks really neat, light, and comfy.

I really hate it when the website's protected so much that I can't rip assets off it.
>>
aram is pretty annoying, i just want hero and the others
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.