[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So what was wrong with Simon's eye at the end? Also goddamn,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: vlcsnap-54950[1].jpg (29KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
vlcsnap-54950[1].jpg
29KB, 800x450px
So what was wrong with Simon's eye at the end?

Also goddamn, just rewatched this and its still hype.
>>
>>153889011
he's turning into a spiral king like lordgenome had become due to overuse of spiral energy, so he chose to bow out after his marriage
>>
>>153889011
He's immortal guardian who needs to watch the land in case there ever was another threat

In Lagann-Hen he also had people plant flowers for Nia
>>
>>153889011
If you have a question about Gurren Lagann, the answer is Spiral Power.
>>
He has the power of God and can do literally whatever he wants. That sort of thing might have a slight affect on one's physical appearance.
>>
Eyes like that indicates insanity in cartoons. He's half insane and faps to guro.
>>
What was the point of Boota getting a human body? He turns human then gets sucked into that mind control thing moments later.

Then after they get back hes back to being a furball
>>
>>153890533
More importantly, where was his dick
>>
>>153890533
Cause they had his human form in the first few minutes of the episode (albeit older) and I guess wanted to use him at least once

I wonder what the show would have been like if they had kept on the track set by that
>>
What's with all these TTGL threads lately?
>>
>>153891077
Well they are responsible for this one at least. They made me rewatch the series and then I noticed Simon's eye.
>>
>>153889011
He's the new lord genome. He'll be there when humanity fucks up, just like the previous one was there to stop them from repopulating.
>>
What are the chances they pull an R3 and announce a new season for the 10th anniversary later this year?
>>
>>153892695
Zero, considering Gainax is bankrupt and all the staff left the studio
>>
>>153892885
gainix is trigger now
>>
>>153891077
10th year anniversary.
>>
>>153892907
But do they have the rights? Thats the important part
>>
>>153890533
it´s a pretrigger anime dude, dont try to find so much logic,
>>
>>153892907
I hate this meme.
Trigger is nothing like old Gainax.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.