[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dumb anime character/plot tropes that you love. I'll

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: tumblr_n0i15mOGiT1sfbu0eo10_500.gif (754KB, 500x230px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n0i15mOGiT1sfbu0eo10_500.gif
754KB, 500x230px
Dumb anime character/plot tropes that you love.

I'll start. Fangs.
>>
Fangs aren't a character trope, you stupid motherfucker. Just delete the whole thread. Jesus.
>>
>>153854487
Then why is it listed in tvtropes?
http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/CuteLittleFangs
>>
>>153854529
Because many of the people that contribute to that site are just as retarded as the OP. Fangs don't speak to a character's personality or motivations within a story, so they're not a goddamn character trope, and never were.
>>
They're called Snaggle tooth faggot
>>
>>153854629
Trope is just an idea that the viewer recognizes, like a meme.
You just have a snowflake definition of trope in your head.
>>
>>153854650
>>153854174
They're called Yaeba, faggots.
>>
You're called faggots, Faggots.
>>
They're called jews, goyim
>>
I am new sorry
>>
Nice thread. I've always liked the way anime girls say "shampoo".
>>
>>153854174
Hey buddy, fuck you.
>>
>>153854659
The "snowflake" definition is your own. Tropes and memes are not the same thing. Tropes explicitly convey an inherent role or meaning within a story; memes, on the other hand, are puerile garbage meant to assuage the rotting brains of the masses. And fangs aren't even that much: they're just a fucking character trait, no different than green eyes or blonde hair.
>>
>>153854731
Hey me too
>>
Impressive size
>>
File: sakurako smug.png (460KB, 730x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sakurako smug.png
460KB, 730x1080px
>>153854174
Fangs are a reliable indicator of best girl
>>
Are there any male characters with these kinds of fangs?
>>
File: rEbRs3pb.jpg (32KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
rEbRs3pb.jpg
32KB, 400x400px
>>153855200
Not as many as there should be.
>>
>>153855306
That must be one of the shittiest character designs Ive seen.
>>
I'd post a trope that I like but this thread is so cancerous that I'd rather not give it a bump.
Try again with a less shit thread, OP.
>>
Fang is pretty good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ASDdmPYfSw
>>
>>153854824
>memes, on the other hand, are puerile garbage meant to assuage the rotting brains of the masses.
hahahahaha calm down mate.
>>
>>153854174
>tropes
>>>/tvtropes/
>>>/reddit/
>>
>>153856977
Why do people on 4chan love recommending reddit so much? It must be collectively their favourite site.
>>
>>153857018
Reddit-himesama is the more popular, younger, successful and beautiful imouto of the old and busted ugly hag 4chan.
>>
>>153854487
swhy so angry
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.