[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>yfw Yui (Shinji's mom) is actually a selfish cunt who

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 5

>yfw Yui (Shinji's mom) is actually a selfish cunt who just wanted to live forever

was she playing everyone else the entire time?
>>
>>153772213
yes
>>
Why the fuck would anyone want to live forever and alone as well?
>>
>>153772257
>I will be a forever sign that humans existed even when there's literally nothing left in the universe

Well ain't she a pretentious fuck
>>
test
>>
>>153772213
>who just wanted to live forever
No she didn't. Her soul was trapped in the EVA by accident. She even brought Shinji to the place to show him the work she was doing. She had no intention of dying that day.
>>
>>153774576
>She even brought Shinji to the place to show him the work she was doing
So he'd be traumatized when her soul was absorbed and thus would become a viable candidate to pilot the EVA.
>>
Creepy bitch.
>>
>>153772213
That's what I got from EoE, she realized sooner or later things would go to shit and wanted to preserve something of humanity that'd endure forever. That something ended up being her soul inside the body of a physical god but I'm pretty sure her original goal was closer to SEELE's, all of humanity merging inside the Evas and lasting forever.
>>
>live forever
>fully aware all the time
>unable to kill herself

Wasn't she supposed to be smart?
>>
>>153775166
Don't buy into what these retards write, OP. It's a dumb meme.

Yui never planned for anything like that, she only got stuck there in the end and went with it.
>>
>>153775166
That's what she wanted, though.

>>153775471
She clearly did if you look back on her conversation with Fuyutsuki
>>
>>153774576
Isn't it implied that being absorbed into the Eva was actually her plan all along? I think Gendo outright states that he doesn't understand why she' s staying in there.
>>
>>153775879
Yes I can't remember which episode but don't they state she didn't want to come back.

Unlike Shinji who chooses to return after being absorbed into the Eva
>>
What's wrong with being immortal, or alone forever? Maybe I'm different, but I'm not lonely if there isn't a person I ever had whom I could be miss. I can't fathom wanting a relationship simply for the sake of being in one, for me I would have to want to do that because I wanted to be with a certain person. So, while I don't lack a desire to meet such a person, until I meet them and know them I can't feel their absence. Loneliness is alright, and I can see why someone wouldn't mind immortality. Although personally I'd want to die eventually just because I think I'd get sick of being alive.
>>
>>153772389
There's other seeds of life on other planets. Good luck finding them in the infinity of the universe though.
>>
>>153772389
Yup. We have a winner. Yui Ikari is the real villain of Evangelion.
>>
>>153772213
There was literally one likable character in th series and they killed him.
>>
>>153776394
Most of the males in this series were pretty likable, the girls were all cunts.
>>
>>153776394
Shinji didn't die though.
>>
>>153776394
What do you mean? The fags even got a film of their own.
>>
File: Yui01.jpg (25KB, 410x344px) Image search: [Google]
Yui01.jpg
25KB, 410x344px
>>153772213
MAYBE
>>
>>153777728
I DON'T REALLY WANNA KNOWWWWW
>>
>>153774576
>Her soul was trapped in the EVA by accident.

No it wasn't. That's why she refused to come out when they tried to drag her soul out.
>>
File: 1424399353976.jpg (75KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
1424399353976.jpg
75KB, 900x600px
>>153772213
>those saigado doujins
>>
>>153777038
Literally what did Misato ever do
>>
>>153776183
>What's wrong with being immortal, or alone forever?
>personally I'd want to die eventually just because I think I'd get sick of being alive.

You just answered your own question you fag but nice blog anyway,
>>
>>153778410
Because every person is the same and discussing any sort of opinion or feeling about relevant topics is blogging. Fuck off
>>
File: MB.png (317KB, 718x331px) Image search: [Google]
MB.png
317KB, 718x331px
>>153778290
How could such a devoted mother be evil?
>>
>>153772389
It's kind of like a birth when you think about it.

You are a sign that your great great great great great grandma existed, even though you might not share any features with her at this point.
>>
>>153778360
She is impure and therefore not viable to otakus.

She is the best, though
>>
>>153778360
She's a dirty whore.
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.