[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Homura could not defeat walpurgisnight but she was able to seperate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 5
Thread images: 1

File: 1487569436418.jpg (504KB, 1750x2471px) Image search: [Google]
1487569436418.jpg
504KB, 1750x2471px
Homura could not defeat walpurgisnight but she was able to seperate madokami in two. How was she able to do that? Madokami is way stronger than walpurge.
>>
>How was she able to do that?

Because Rebellion is fanservice garbage.
>>
>>153730544
This. I was never able to understand why everyone loved it so much, I almost fell asleep during it. I found it extremely underwhelming.
>>
>>153730239
>>153730637
>>153730544
>samefag
>>
>>153730239

This is explained visually in Rebellion. There is a spool of pink thread that the children kick off screen calling "Fort!" meaning "Hidden!"

The spool represents Madoka's Goddess abilities. Thus, her goddess abilities were hidden in Homura and Madoka had forgotten about them. Later, when Madoka comes down to save Homura she enters through a window. The window shuts behind Madoka, meaning that The Goddess powers are locked inside Homura. The next we see goddess Madoka she is coming down from Vaginalhala to take Homura away, still connected by the 'thread' of her powers, but unaware that Homura has it and has sealed it away inside of herself. When she grabs Madoka's hand she uses her control over Madoka's powers to infinitely corrupt her soul gem while still keeping it in one piece, and to go all the way she rips Madoka's powers from her, and seals it (The pink thread) into her crown jewel. She ripped down god, and so became a demon. But what world did this demon make? Everyone is alive and well, it is implied that magical girls will not die when they expire as shown by Nagisa being unharmed and unwitched in the end. Incubators are punished for exploiting the lives of humans. Madoka is freed from her fate of being enslaved to the law of the cycles. Homura creates a better world. But she did so as an act of rebellion. A just god must punish rebellion. Thus, Madoka will be her enemy once more if she ever gets close enough to take her powers back from Homura. That is why Homura is punished with loneliness at the end of the film.
Thread posts: 5
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.