[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alright I just finished this show after seeing a thread on here

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: EP25-Preview1.png (657KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
EP25-Preview1.png
657KB, 1280x720px
Alright I just finished this show after seeing a thread on here the other day.

Someone was arguing with somebody about whether or not Ryuko and Mako were the official OTP. There was a lot of bitching and calling each other out for being tumblrinas. So now I want to know, objectively speaking, is there anyone here who truly believes that the show was not being completely overt about Ryuko and Mako being a couple at the end?

I want to hear your arguments

1) The date (daito) was meant to be a real woman-woman date, not a friends thing. I know what a Nippon daito is, and this isn't that

2) During that scene, Mako imagines them kissing

3) The number of times that Ryuko would say that Mako was inside of her and visa versa
I haven't watched many lesbian anime, but I've seen enough normal anime to spot when a writer was trying to show which two MCs were a couple. This was blatant!
>>
>>153728373
Don't we have a containment board for shipfags?
>>
They were actually gay, but /u/ cries wolf so much no one ever believes them.
>>
>>153728464
I thought Mako was annoying as fuck, don't get me wrong. I would have rather her not get shipped with anyone. I just don't know how anyone could deny what the writers planned
>>
>>153728373
You're a fag, please kill yourself.
>>
>>153728516
Grimagori is a thing you scissor mad fool
>>
Mako is just garbage. Plain and simple.
>>
>>153728600
That being true, I have absolutely no interest in lesbian couples

Also if I killed myself before R3, I would kill myself again out of disappointment
>>
>>153728373
Do you remember the ending of PSG? Where's it's revealed that Stocking was actually a demon and it caused tons of butthurt on /a/ and other sites? This was just them trolling like they did then. Because they knew tons of people would get up in arms about it. That's why they were so overt with it. In SU, a show with canonically gay characters on it, isn't nearly as overly as that was. Further evidence that Trigger was just trolling.
>>
>>153728670
Thank you
>>
>Ryuko
Ryuuko. Also,
>>>/v/
>>
File: 1487220710046.jpg (104KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487220710046.jpg
104KB, 1080x1080px
>>153728768
>wanting to get banned
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.