[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished watching Maison Ikkoku and I have to admit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

File: My wife.jpg (107KB, 914x656px) Image search: [Google]
My wife.jpg
107KB, 914x656px
So I just finished watching Maison Ikkoku and I have to admit that I had probably reacted identically to mid 00's teenage girls watching their Spanish telenovela series while I watched the last 10 or so episodes.
This series is truly the epitome of Takahashi Rumiko's greatness and the peak of all of her works.
I really recommend it to those of you who have yet to watch it, it's truly a wild ride.
Koyoko is GOAT-tier waifu
>>
>>153722079
>their Spanish telenovela
Why am I not shocked to see a beaner making a thread about how they finished a Takahashi series?
>>
>>153722628
>Implying I'm a beaner
>I'm actually ZOG
Foiled again, goy
>>
>>153722719
Shalom, how much does this lesser man owe the fine seller of foreign goods today?
>>
>>153722803
A legitimate response to this thread will suffice
>>
>>153722855
Oy vey how generous of the fine gentleman.
It is of course among the best products of its time, worthy of a generous compensation no doubt. A refined experience which lets you bathe in but the most beautiful of all human connections. A show as encompassing as this surely deserves the praise you bestow on it.
>>
File: XD.jpg (8KB, 260x193px) Image search: [Google]
XD.jpg
8KB, 260x193px
>>153723143
Go back to /pol/, friend
>>
>>153723280
I think you ought to return to the promised land of reddit if you're this sensitive, my Jewish concubine.
>>
>>153723344
Call it however you want, shitting up a thread for meh-tier keks is pure degeneracy.
>>
>>153723450
Don't take it so hard Calev!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kmGDTSTd__4
>>
>>153723909
עכשיו רק נותר לקוות שטראמפ יצליח בצורה כזו או אחרת להשמיד את החור שאתה קורא לו בית :^)
Let google translate do the job
>>
>>153724099
Not going to bother, sorry Malkiel.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.