[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didn't lelouch just order everyone he encountered to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: dragon.png (578KB, 612x767px) Image search: [Google]
dragon.png
578KB, 612x767px
why didn't lelouch just order everyone he encountered to listen to everything he told them to do? That way, he could just keep giving them new orders.
>>
>>153713794
Probably moral concerns, pride and at the very beginning ignorance of the scope of his abilities.
You can see him make people geass slaves at the end after he has overcome the hurdle of even geassing his own sister, but he never really uses what would seem to be an obvious use of his power until he vies for emperor and likely had formulated the plan for zero requiem.
>>
>>153713794
Because he had some morals and considered making slaves out of people as something evil
>>
File: 1486959199350.jpg (22KB, 333x304px) Image search: [Google]
1486959199350.jpg
22KB, 333x304px
>>153713794
This was specifically covered you fucking mongrel. Lelouch started as an extremely smart and semi-cynical/bitter guy, but he wasn't a monster. While he wanted revenge, he also wanted to make the world a better place for his sister and people like her, he did have fondness and empathy for plenty of people, and he wasn't willing to just do any "ends justify the means", he had limits. He tried to use his power to the minimum necessary to accomplish his goals.

You are specifically supposed to notice what a big deal and change it is when he finally reaches the total despair horizon and then goes beyond it and does exactly what you say: simply enslave people and enforce absolute obedience forever. There are tons of times where doing that would have saved him a ton of trouble, but the show makes clear that it's not that the power couldn't work that way or that he didn't think of it, but because he didn't fucking want to.

Holy shit can't believe there are people who actually found Code Geass of all things too complex to understand.
>>
>>153713982
what's zero requiem
>>
>>153714126
That's a very clever answer senpai
>>
>>153714251
Did you watch the show at all?
>>
>>153714367
yes
>>
>>153713794
Dumb Kanna poster.
>>
>>153714480
I'm sorry to say that,but you're a literal retard. Or you didn't pay attention at all
>>
>>153714126
>>153714284
Plus his whole core origin is the trauma he endured and his ensuing opposition to the pseudo-darwinian philosophy of the strong righteously trampling the weak and controlling them as pawns. He wasn't some total retard idealist so he could see how sometimes compromises really do have to be made in a very imperfect world, but that's not the same as going full for-real tyrant (he played that role at the end but it was just a role and he had his ultimate punishment planned out ahead).

>>153713982
>at the very beginning ignorance of the scope of his abilities
He figured it all out very, very fast. Only real accident blunders he ever made were his first couple usages, then he actually just went out and tested it thoroughly. This is covered. Also your timeline is wrong.
>after he has overcome the hurdle of even geassing his own sister
No, he started using the control after being betrayed by the BK and saved by his "brother" who then died for him. Stripped of everything he started wielding it as a sword rather then scalpel on his way to confront his father. That was before the plan for the ZR, or finding out about his mother & father's true plans and rejecting them. This and ZR were both long before his confrontation with Nunnally. He only used it on her once he realized that she'd actually come to the same conclusion as him.
>>
>>153713794
>kanna's tail
>>
File: 1468534761071.png (85KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1468534761071.png
85KB, 500x500px
>>153713794
His power got stronger is the simplest answer without going into character studies.
I hate the character morality explanation because he really does do a lot of shit that it's hard as fuck to believe he draws that line at extended complex orders.
>I'll kill Clovis but won't make him serve me because that would be wrong.
He only started to make continuous complex commands after his power spread to both eyes.
>>
>>153714997
First, no.
>He only started to make continuous complex commands after his power spread to both eyes.
Again, he went full control on his path to the world of c and meeting his mother/father post BK-betrayal. And full control wasn't "complex commands" that's the whole fucking point, his very complex commands were early on when he was trying to achieve an extremely specific effect and nothing more. There is nothing complex about "become my slave". That's the most simple easy sure fire command for someone without morals and who isn't confident in their intelligence and isn't willing to take some risks for their morals. He could have trivially turned the entire BK into puppets.

That actually has been one of the most widely pointed out bits of retardation in the show, that the BK wouldn't realize that Scheizel must be full of shit or missing something by the sheer fact that they were allowed to rebel against Zero at all. If he was truly such a monster then how were they not enslaved? It's not called a plot-hole though because IRL people being that fucking dumb and self-delusional is entirely believable.

Second, are you fucking serious? You really have never come across the ancient, widespread human sentiment that there are things worse then death including enslavement? And that's just for regular enslavement not permanent mind-rape forever. You really actually find it incomprehensible that people are sometimes resigned to fighting wars, which involve killing people, but that that doesn't mean there can't still be morals and rules of war? Get outside more.
>>
>>153715321
By complex I mean they would be able to have commands that would actively change.

I know that many people find enslavement, but I feel like Lelouch would have tipped over board into not giving a shit before being betrayed.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.