[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ballroom e Youkoso thread? I've been reading through the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 8

File: 036.png (311KB, 685x1024px) Image search: [Google]
036.png
311KB, 685x1024px
Ballroom e Youkoso thread?

I've been reading through the chapters back and forth and noticed this page. There was this flashback of Tatara's mother leaving him, presumably after divorcing from his dad - that came straight after his desire to impress Shizuku with his dance?

Anybody else thinks that Tatara's mother is actually a dancer? She looks so tall, slim and upright-postured here.
>>
>>153705381
Divorce is illegal in Japan. They're just separated.
>>
>>153705381
The way it's portrayed it feels Tatara is driven by more than just his admiration for Shizuku.

Tatara has a quiet but constant struggle over abandonment anxiety, the reason he's so passionate about dancing is because he's finally found a form of expression with which he can be himself and still be appreciated
>>
File: 033.png (307KB, 933x1400px) Image search: [Google]
033.png
307KB, 933x1400px
>>153706193
Or maybe it's his mother's genes awakening his desire to dance?

He takes a whole lot like his Dad - beta personality, short, frail, reclusive - but perhaps his ability to copy another dancer's footwork by looking is inherited from his mother?
>>
>>153705381

I want to start reading this again but the updates are so slow
>>
File: 006.png (1MB, 1873x1400px) Image search: [Google]
006.png
1MB, 1873x1400px
>>153706359
The manga is awesome. It's like the ballroom dancing version of Hajime no Ippo.

The MC is not a super genius. He has almost no natural talent in dancing but damn is he passionate about it. You can see from the first chapter that he eventually becomes a world-class pro and with Shizuku as his partner (beating Hyoudou while at it too, presumably).

Hard work beats talent, yo.
>>
File: peco.jpg (40KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
peco.jpg
40KB, 640x360px
>>153706634
>Hard work beats talent
You wont go far with just hard work
>>
>>153706359
>the updates are so slow
It's monthly.
>>
>>153706810

The mango might be monthly but the scanlations aren't.
>>
>>153706682
He doesn't. He's even regressing in his dancing skill, but I like it this way. It makes the MC more relatable, I guess? There is no straight road to success and there are always others luckier than you.
>>
>>153706846
What do you mean? It was on hiatus for a year, so there were no chapters. Hiatus ended and scanlations are caught up.
>>
>>153706881
Mangaka pulled a Berserk. Went on hiatus so he could play video games and shit.
>>
>>153706881

That explains it, I wasn't aware of the hiatus.

Almost everything I read seems to go on hiatus as soon as I pick it up.
>>
>>153706927

Fuck you
>>
>>153706921
>he
It's a she and she took hiatus due to health issues.
>>
>>153706978
Eh the mangaka is a she?

>All the male dancers except Tatara are alpha-as-fuck woman-beating types

Seems legit. A woman's ultimate sexual fantasy.
>>
So basically Shizuku is Tatara's end game partner, do you guys think there will be more partners after Chii-chan, or the mangaka will pair up him with Shizuku as soon as possible?
>>
This manga is so fun to read as a dancer. It really does capture a lot of the drama going on during tournaments. Of course it also has some exaggeration to make the story cool, but it's still nice.

>>153707071
I think it's just because a lot of tournament dancers are actually dickheads.
>>
File: 001.jpg (657KB, 807x1200px) Image search: [Google]
001.jpg
657KB, 807x1200px
>>153707224
Tatara has a long way to go growth wise. I don't think he can match up with Shizuku just yet. He also needs more confidence. Otherwise he will end up embarrassing himself and pissing off the girl he wants to impress.
>>
>>153707224
>Tatara ends up second place losing to Kugimiya.
>Still technically kept his promise to Hyodou's mother but Chinatsu broke up with him since they didn't win.
>Becomes famous as Sengoku said he would be
>Girls OFFERING to be his new partner as Sengoku predicted.
>Harem arcs leading to final best girl Shizuku

Basically my prediction so far.
>>
File: 013.jpg (540KB, 873x1300px) Image search: [Google]
013.jpg
540KB, 873x1300px
>>153707238
Speaking of dickheads...
>Third best dancer is a Fabio type
>Feels up contestant's dicks to demoralize them before competition starts.
>>
>>153707330
Kinda doubt it will go harem route, and for Tatara to become famous shouldn't he win a Grand Prix or something like that?
>>
File: 019.jpg (555KB, 940x1400px) Image search: [Google]
019.jpg
555KB, 940x1400px
I hope Shizuku gets more development, especially since she is pretty much set to be end game with Tatara dancing wise. As for romance who knows. Tatara obviously has a crush on her, but I can't really gauge her interest in him beyond curiosity. Then again it's been a while since I've read through the earlier chapters so I might of missed something.

One thing is for sure, she's fucking gorgeous on top of having a 10/10 body.
>>
File: 040_1484408900.png (457KB, 1114x1600px) Image search: [Google]
040_1484408900.png
457KB, 1114x1600px
>>153707602
I think it's going to be a slow, very long-term romance if anything. I think a part of Shizuku's looks improving is because of the results of her physical training.

Tatara too is already starting to improve on his looks even if only by a lesser degree. Hey, at least there's a girl who's already fawning over his looks.....somewhat.

Just give it more time for Tatara's posture and muscles to improve further with training and more girls will notice him.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.