[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why didn't Naruto just make a shadow clone that could suck

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 63.jpg (20KB, 507x380px) Image search: [Google]
63.jpg
20KB, 507x380px
Why didn't Naruto just make a shadow clone that could suck his DICK? Was he impaired or something?
>>
>>153659219
There's no proof that he didn't
>>
>>153659219
why has nobody made a doujin about this?
>>
>>153659219
because that's gay
>>
>>153659412
>why has nobody made a doujin about this?
But somebody already made it.
>>
shadow clones transfer knowledge and whatever else back to the summoners when they poof. he'd have to live with the taste of his own dick
>>
>>153659542
Just like you have to live with the taste of your own tongue in your mouth. It's almost as if you're kissing a guy 24/7. You some kind of homosexual?
>>
>Was he impaired or something?
Yes, and so are you for reading Naruto
If he did that, it'd go back to the age old question:
Does sucking your own dick feel like your dick being sucked, or having a dick in your mouth?
>>
>>153659578
>>153659542
Let's be honest here, if male anatomy allowed for comfortable autofellatio, every single one would be doing it.
>>
>>153659219
If a person that looked just like you showed up, would you suck his dick?
>>
>>153659535
about sucking his own dick? there are none.
>>
I'd easily suck my shadow clone's dick, and vice versa. It just doesn't really feel weird when it's yourself, you know?

But if I could make a female version of myself like Naruto seemingly can, then that'd be pretty dope, too.
>>
>>153659219
>implying he didn't
>>
File: 1476387672544.jpg (15KB, 232x217px) Image search: [Google]
1476387672544.jpg
15KB, 232x217px
>>153659570
Underrated post
>>
Chased Sakura for all those years without considering using the harem jutsu to make a clone of her. He was impaired.
>>
Don't you know Naruto removed one of his ribs so he could suck his own dick. He don't need shadow clones
>>
>>153659774
>Chased Sasuke for all those years without considering using the harem jutsu to make a clone of him. He was impaired.
Fixed that for you
>>
>>153659412
>>153659535
There is one already but even in the doujin he couldnt fuck himself
>>
>>153659866
If he made a clone of Sasuke, would it have functional sharingan?
>>
>>153659542
No different than masturbating.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.