[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm planning on rewatching Guren Lagann, I'm wondering

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: Gurren-lagann-16-[1].jpg (49KB, 524x312px) Image search: [Google]
Gurren-lagann-16-[1].jpg
49KB, 524x312px
I'm planning on rewatching Guren Lagann, I'm wondering if I should watch the entire series again properly or just the two movies.

I know they are compilations, but are they well done or would I be better off sticking to just the show?
>>
>>153600919
>TTGL fag can't figure out how to watch his own show

you guys never disappoint to disappoint
>>
>>153600967
I'm mostly just asking if the movies are any good or not, thats not such a crazy question.
>>
Watch the show, then watch the final fight in the second movie.
>>
>>153600919
-Hen movies kinda fuck up Rossiu and Viral as characters

But STTGL and "Dai Gurren Special" are pretty cool. But you lose a few scenes in the process like the Jorgun and Balinbow sacrifice.
>>
The 2nd movie has a different final fight sequence, one that's probably better in my opinion.

the first one skips all the boss fights and just puts them into one scene instead. If you already watched the series once you might as well watch films, it's still good but just don't expect to see anything from after the first boss they fight to the spiral king. Pretty much all shortened from there.
>>
I really dislike how the second movie changed the final fight. It looks awesome but it losses so much impact.
>>
>>153601064
Also this >>153601065

No Lord Genome or Battle of Teplin fight. Also underwater fight
>>
>>153600919
Dayakka lived a good life
>>
>>153600919
You watch the first 8 episodes and then forget the rest.
>>
>>153600919
Watch Lucky Star instead. It's better.
>>
>>153600919
>It's been almost 10 years
>>
>>153601001
The movies are good and have more scenes (especially the 2nd movie)

But, go watch the fucking series.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.