[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which isekai has a mc that suffers like guts in his reincarnated/summoned

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: good writing.png (578KB, 680x898px) Image search: [Google]
good writing.png
578KB, 680x898px
Which isekai has a mc that suffers like guts in his reincarnated/summoned world. I'm tired of if this blatantly pandering.

Is there an isekai where things doesn't goes on the mc's way?
>>
>>153492385
You mean like Re Zero?
>>
>>153492394
no. there's no tension or anxiety in re zero because the mc has groundhogs day powers.
>>
>>153492416
Most of his deaths are brutal though. He arguably feels more suffering than humanly possible since he can resurrect. Unless you want an MC that actually dies, Re:Zero fits the bill.
>>
>>153492385
What is it with isekai threads lately all starting with Dungeon seeker?
>>
>>153492449
Dungeon Seeker had MC cucked right on chapter 2, that's why it's popular
>>
>>153492449
shills
>>
>>153492385
Why do autistic children ask things like this and then can't be bothered to learn how to properly spell words or format a sentence?

No wonder you're a failure OP.
>>
>>153492436
>re zero
>friends die
>They all come back easily

>berserk
>friends die
>causes girlfriend to be mind broken

Yeh whatever buddy
>>
>>153492416
Except there is neverending despair and there are fates worse than dying, not to mention everyone else can die or be erased.
>>
Hahaha but seriously latest chapter when
>>
>>153492394
It doesn't count if half of the problems come from MC being horrid retard with shit taste
>>
>>153492385
Shield Hero for like the first half
>>
>>153492385
Where the fuck did you read the newest chapter of that manga?
>>
It really says something about the genre that there are no examples of an MC who actually struggles
>>
>>153493292
Shield guy
Kono suba
Dungeon seeker
>>
>>153492385
Grimgar then faggot.
>>
>>153493315
Shield Hero has like two chapters of struggle and then everything goes well forever

>>153493338
I guess I forgot grimgar but it's hardly an Isekai at all
>>
>>153493370
It's an isekai you dumbfuck.
Tell me how it isn't.
>>
>>153493387
The only thing that makes it an Isekai is laziness and the desire to use Japanese phrases and cliches

They don't even have memory of the other world, it's just a convenient excuse to have them start off from nothing. They could easily have been some draftees sent to the Frontier.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.