[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just started watching this series. Is there anything important

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
Just started watching this series. Is there anything important i should know? It seems alright. What do you guys think?
>>
Forced animation
>>
>>153442157
Just watch it and enjoy it. You shouldn't need other people's approval or some kind of prerequisite to like a series.
>>
>>153442157
Prepare to be disappointed at every other show's quality of sakuga.
>>
>>153442157
It's the absolute pinnacle of it's genre and no amount of >forced meme or >forced animation or >forced comedy
can detract from it's perfection
>>
>>153442193
Thanks. You're right.
>>
I'm rewatching it now and I can absolutely without a doubt say that it is as near good as an anime can get.

It'll probably be another 20 years before something has this much effort, talent, and money put into it.
>>
moeshit -_-
>>
>>153442274
The voice acting alone betrays the quality of the production and writing
You can hear that the seiyuus are having fun, it doesn't feel forced, it doesn't pander, there's no fanservice and there's nothing boastful about the animation.
It's just well done
>>
>>153442274
What about
>The dragonball franchise
>>
>>153442442
>effort
>money
>Toriyama
>Toei
No.
>>
>>153442353
Just the little narrations at the end of the epsiode by a different high profile seiyuu each time were extremely noteworthy.
>>
File: 5804984.png (528KB, 1280x738px)
5804984.png
528KB, 1280x738px
>>153442157
Just remember that Chan-Mio is best girl
Make sure you have a box of tissues before watching episode 25
>>
>>153442157
Honestly one of the greatest TV anime series of all time. There is nothing quite like it.

Art style, animation, music, voice acting, everything is as good as it gets.

Not ALL the jokes work all the time, and as a filthy gaijin, there will be many jokes/puns lost on you, but as long as you can enjoy the mostly funny, relaxing, and extremely cute SoL/comedy that it is, you are in for, like pretty much everybody has said, something truly special.

Just finished rewatching it myself, I already miss it. I actually appreciated it more the second time.
>>
File: rock paper scissors.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rock paper scissors.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>153442157
It's really fun
>>
Lots of puns that you won't be able to appreciate if you don't know the language. Even if you can't appreciate the joke, the animation is still a treat.

Also, you need to be familiar with the concepts of tsukkomi and gags.

Otherwise, just relax and have fun watching it.
>>
>>153442274
this
>>
>>153442182
Forced colorization, too.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.