[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

http://m.imdb.com/list/ls053181649/ videoplayer/vi1030927897

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 2
Thread images: 1

File: 1471464030035.gif (2MB, 310x186px) Image search: [Google]
1471464030035.gif
2MB, 310x186px
http://m.imdb.com/list/ls053181649/videoplayer/vi1030927897?ref_=m_hm_hp_i_2

So, based on this latest GITS live action movie trailer, how much have they fucked up so far in straying from the original source material, and how badly have they overlooked/ignored/missed the inital message/moral that the GITS anime and manga attempted to convey?

I have not read the manga, but did watch the original animated films and most of the first season of the anime series...

Based on from what I took off them, and based on the dialogue shown in this latest trailer for the this live action film, I'm guessing that this new movie has missed (or ignored) the actual message/point that GITS aimed to give...

TL;DR - Based on latest GITS trailer, how badly do you think Hollywood misunderstood (or purposely overlooked) the actual point of what GITS generally aimed to have it's audience think about and/or ask themselves?
>>
>>153424040
didnt look, but it wouldnt shock me. the whole point of GitS is that no matter what you do to the body, the soul is still the soul. western shit would never allow that kind of backwards superstition in our glorious secular humanist paradise where the only rule holding you back from doing anything you desire is what others will let you do. they would insist that artificial intelligence is exactly the same as humans because it's all just electricity.
Thread posts: 2
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.