[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why didnt they just make it chronological order from the first

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

why didnt they just make it chronological order from the first place? why screw it all up for no reason?
>>
to make you think
>>
Seriously I need an answer. I'm done with this shit. Someone tell me. Please. Will there be an S3? Don't fuck with me.
>>
>>153404318
>Will there be an S3?
Not likely.
>>
>>153404277
Because they didn't want the climax to be on ep 4 and having the rest of the series drag out like every other serialized LN adaptation, they also wanted to give a sneak peak of further volumes for maximum shilling.

>>153404318
No, the novel author doesn't give a shit about the series any more and Kadokawa won't drop money on a dead franchise
>>
>>153404277
I think it's mostly to break up all that exposition in episodes 1-6, when you watch them in sequence it gets kinda boring.
>>
>tfw jacobswaggedup arranged everything to chronological order
>tfw will never experience published order
>>
>>153404277
>>153404485
>>153404501

Because KyoAni didn't know if they were going to get a second season when they were working on the first season.

They decided to make Melancholy the main storyline, and insert smaller stories in between Melancholy episodes so the pacing wouldn't be completely fucked.

If they had done it chronologically, they would have had to air Melancholy in order and then air all the smaller stories after.

The show would have climaxed in episode 6, which doesn't really make much sense, hence why they stretched Melancholy with the smaller stories.
>>
>>153404700
>jacobswaggedup

Why would you download those shit quality re-encodes? Get something not garbage quality like that for christ's sakes.
>>
>>153407282
I think Jitsuwa could have profited from a similar treatment.
>>
>>153404318
>Will there be an S3?
No. Haruhi's whore of a seiyuu ruined the chances of one.
>>
>>153407854
Because that's why she's getting new roles like Migi right?
>>
>>153407854
No, Tanigawa being a lazy ass is what ruined the chances of one
>>
>>153408186
This. Fucker has been off the radar since he wrote a short story for a Haruhi art book.
>>
>>153404307
really made me think
>>
>>153404277
Because original airing order tells a more interesting story.
>>
I think the broadcasting order for this show was one of the most creative things KyoAni's ever done. They made the show interesting throughout. It's awesome and I'll fight anyone who says otherwise CUNTS
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.