[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This was also a big mistake on Goku's part, how bad is it

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

File: oh shit.jpg (107KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
oh shit.jpg
107KB, 1280x720px
This was also a big mistake on Goku's part, how bad is it now that there is two Zeno's?
>>
Is it just me who thinks the fact that there are two of them is stupid?

As the God of everything, he should exist simultaneously in all times, so the Zenchan who showed up in future Trunks' timeline shouldve been the same one Goku knew.
>>
>>153369396

I've thought of this as well, but it is what it is I guess. Considering Time Travel is illegal as shit and Goku basically gave them proof of doing this by producing a second Zeno.

And he got away with it! Talk about a lucky guy. Either way, Goku is also naive and innocent and I guess Zeno is drawn towards that aspect of him.
>>
Is it just me or is one of them suspicious?

I feel like that "gag" with the one Zen-oh forgetting which hand to raise may have been more than just a fun addition. Something seems off about that.
>>
>>153369877
>when Zen'o destroyed Zamasu, there was a period where Goku and the others weren't there
>the Zen'o that decided to destroy everything is possessed by Zamasu
>the erasing universes thing was his idea
>Power Tournament is actually the Zero-Ningen Tournament
>>
>>153369877

It's an interesting detail, and the opening shows them as different colours as well, suggesting some sort of difference between the two.What implications that has I'm not sure.
>>
>>153369877
He's trying to be simmetrical
>>
>>153369981
I suppose this could play a part into the universes not being destroyed. One of them wanting to erase them while the other doesn't, or something.
>>
>>153369330
Actually, it could be an incredible opportunity. Who's the only one powerful enough to eradicate Zeno? Zeno! He should make them fight or trick them into offing each other.
>>
>>153370036
I think it's future Zeno, who after all is in a place where he doesn't belong, trying to act like present Zeno.
>>
They can do whatever anyway so distracting each other is probably a positive
>>
File: Not simmetrical.png (1MB, 1061x633px)
Not simmetrical.png
1MB, 1061x633px
>>153370152
>>153370036
Just checked, it's actually the other way, future zeno is trying to act asimmetrically
>>
>>153370262
And that's the red flag. How did Zen-oh forget which hand he's dominate with? Even if he's ambidextrous he'd still have a preferred hand to raise.
>>
>>153369330
Goku wins and wishes all the universe back
>>
>>153369877
It means that they are not the same

The one from the future is right handed
The one from the present is left handed.

They'll probably end up fighting
>>
>>153371889
Goku wins and wishes back King Kai
>>
>>153373718

That's stupid. I'm right handed and ME from the future will also be right handed.
>>
File: DBSe06.png (216KB, 974x1400px) Image search: [Google]
DBSe06.png
216KB, 974x1400px
>>153369516
>Considering Time Travel is illegal as shit and Goku basically gave them proof of doing this by producing a second Zeno.

It's been stated in the manga and implied in the anime, that time travel has been banned, for the longest time, due to some asshole mortal(s), from one of the other universes, who fucked shit up with time travel.

That Goku, Trunks, Vegeta and Bulma weren't punished for time travel is solely due to Xeno and Goku being friends, though it goes without saying that tha Grand Priest won't let this shit slide.
>>
>>153369330
Who cares
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.