[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Say what you will about Naruto, but you can't deny that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 5

File: 1454813800815.png (995KB, 1856x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1454813800815.png
995KB, 1856x1050px
Say what you will about Naruto, but you can't deny that this dude looks fucking awesome.
>>
File: 1475389163763.jpg (121KB, 680x680px) Image search: [Google]
1475389163763.jpg
121KB, 680x680px
>>153318574
Maybe during my edgy chuuni phase yeah, but not in Trump's America
>>
>>153318679
>edgy Chuuni's grew up into Trump voters.
Checks out.
>>
>>153318574
>I'm 10
>>
>hair like he's had an accident with a lawnmower
>a fucking rope for a belt
He looks like a fucking hobo. The blood-red eyes suggest drug abuse. That fits.
>>
I really think that Sasuke is the best character and I hope you see the good in this character as well! He is nothing like Orochimaru so doesn't try to make him like that. I would say that Sasuke is more like his brother, Itachi, but with the goal to become hokage and restore the clan. I really want to see him fulfill his goals. He is an smart man so if he really wants to take revenge on Konoha he should do it now, but he doesn't cause he will lose his chance to become Hokage. The same if he fights naruto. I he fights naruto, I can only ...moreM+59
Well... All that I have to say about him perfect... I got HOOKED to anime and started drawing manga just because I of him and now I LOVE manga at first I wanted to draw him only but after some time manga became my hobbyM+88
To the person who wrote:Sasuke and his clan is the one who makes the plot story to be great and fantastic. Remember? Masashi Kishimoto created Sasuke inorder to have a thrill and excitement in the series. He created Sasuke so that the main character, 'Naruto", will have a best companion and at the same time, a rival. Yes, Sasuke became cruel and everyone judged him to be one of the worst character in the story and considered as an international criminal. BUT TAKE A LOOK, Sasuke only lose his path because of the tragedy that he's clan had suffer. Just try to put your situation in Sasuke's own. Imagine that your family was murdered with your own brother/sister. Imagine that your own beloved country/village ordered one of your family member to kill all of you where "IN FACT", your own clan/ancestor created and love the village. The village betray your clan. The village that your clan almost give there life to serve for it's sake will be the one who will end up all of your ...moreM+21
Sasuke is so cool! he barley even puts a shirt on! lol! he should be at least #2 but #1 should be naruto of course
>>
>>153318574
he was orochimaru's little bitch-boy
>>
>>153318574
Fuck off Narutard.

Don't think /a/ doesn't notice you spamming Sasuke every hour.
>>
>>153318744
>>a fucking rope for a belt
Yeah why didn't he just go to his local department store and buy a leather belt complete with a buckle?
>>
Dubs thread?
>>
File: derp darkness.png (377KB, 800x585px) Image search: [Google]
derp darkness.png
377KB, 800x585px
>>153318574
>>
>>
aruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal anon can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.
However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.
Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to /a/, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every anon to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.
>>
>>153318574
But he's not Uchiha Madara
>>
File: trump girl sauce anime oppai.png (542KB, 748x656px) Image search: [Google]
trump girl sauce anime oppai.png
542KB, 748x656px
>>153318699
Don't forget sluts
>>
>>153320285
It was funny reading people defend this copy pasta all while they like dumb waifu pandering idol shit.
>>
>>153318574
shut up Sakura and or Karin.
>>
>>153318574
I liked the puppet master more.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.