[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>everyone concerned about the crapfest kimi no na wa >not

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: coverImage_506711.jpg (521KB, 1500x2133px) Image search: [Google]
coverImage_506711.jpg
521KB, 1500x2133px
>everyone concerned about the crapfest kimi no na wa
>not liking the superior version
Unlike Kimi No Na Wa, this was:
Good
Unpredictable
Made more sense
Wasn't even sci-fi
>>
The superior Kimi no na wa was that 1980s live action film, with literally the same story.
>>
>>153272003
Except last time I read it it was already pretty bad and was on a certain trajectory to trash tier given how badly Aku no Hana ended.
>>
>>153272177
Why was it bad? Why was kimi no na wa good?
>>
>>153272003
>good
It was trash. Shuzo can't actually play out any of his scenarios well.

>unpredictable
>spoilering "not even sci-fi"
Holy shit, do you have the intelligence of a five-year-old, or what? Everyone in the threads was clamoring about how it wasn't actually a bodyswap by the second volume, it was that fucking obvious. And then it bogged down pretending it was still a secret for the next forever and a day.
>>
>>153273007
It was ambiguous enough to keep you guessing
>>
they both had shitty endings.
>>
>>153273063
No, it absolutely wasn't. It was completely obvious and predictable, and he basically wasted our time by treating it like it was still a mystery for so long.
>>
>Made more sense
It made sense to people? I never really got a full grasp on exactly wtf was going on.
>>
>>153273007
I read the supernatural tag on it and was still expecting it to be a alternate universe body swap until a few volumes in.
>>
>>153273063
Well I read it in one sitting but a few volumes in even I could tell that she was just fucked in the head.
>>
>not even sci-fi
That was obvious from the start.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.