[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I just finished reading Berserk (I follow HxH so I'm used

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: guts.jpg (160KB, 1000x617px)
guts.jpg
160KB, 1000x617px
I just finished reading Berserk (I follow HxH so I'm used to hiatuses).
I got a few questions:

Is SK supposed to be an ethereal being? Since the Berserk armor destroyed his body and all that
Did Griffith feel homo lust towards Guts or he just really liked him a lot?
Did Judeau feel more than camaraderie for Casca, but he knew she wasn't for him, so he just told Guts to take her away so she could be happy?
Is my boy Serpico supposed to be in love with Farneze or is it all just brotherly love and a feeling of just trying to serve her?
Will Shierke win as best girl?
>>
I'm a certified Berserk connoisseur. Here are your answers.

1) Yes.
2) Possibly. Not even kidding here, you can find essays about it elsewhere.
3) Yes, he liked her. Yes.
4) The later.
5) She might have some competition with Morda now.
>>
>>153260148
Fish girl also a best. plus she's a monmosu, so extra points.
>>
New chapter at which point in time
>>
>>153259758
>Did Griffith feel homo lust towards Guts
Seeing as he was imagining Guts and thinking of him while having intercourse with the princess, I think the answer is painfully obvious. Yes, he lusted for Guts, it was shown time and time again Griffith was a sexual deviant.
>>
>>153260148
I just dislike the fact that Serpico has nothing but Farneze in his life.
Even she has some ulterior or transcendental motive now that she has Casca and is learning magic.
Everyone but him has a decent reason to exist or to act as they do.
>>
>>153260227
I heard early 2017, so I'm waiting until March to see if the promise holds up
>>
File: UnsettledGriffith.png (456KB, 797x1315px) Image search: [Google]
UnsettledGriffith.png
456KB, 797x1315px
>>153260332
I'd say not as much a deliberate sexual deviant, but one who doesn't have much regard for sex, as he uses it mostly as a tool to exert control and get what he wants/needs.

Maybe he would enjoy it if it was with Guts.
>>
>>153260332
He wasn't really thinking of Guts in a sexual way during the intercourse. More like of a source of frustration that he was releasing on Charlotte.
>>
>>153260491
Yeah, it would be nice if Serpico got some development of his own. I think the way he still acts is quite justified thou, as Farnese is not the most stable person out there. She has walked some steps out of her nest but she may still need support and oversight.
>>
>>153259758
Oh I forgot to ask this:
Was Mozgus supposed to be an Apostle or was he transformed by Behelit-Apostle to have wings and shit?
Because certainly, Mozgus' guards weren't Apostles, yet had wings too. So I suppose that wings were given by Behelit-Apostle, but he had his Apostle form too.
>>
I really hope that long haired boy is Gut's son
>>
>>153262104
It's actually Donovan
>>
>>153261321
Yes, Mozgus and his disciples were turned into pseudo or quasi-apostles (or apostle spawns). Some apostles have the power to do that. The count did his thing with Zondark at the beginning of the manga, and Roshinu had her army of child 'elves'.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.