[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Childhood is when you idolize Love Hina. Adulthood is when you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 12

Childhood is when you idolize Love Hina.
Adulthood is when you realize Maison Ikkoku makes more sense.
>>
>>153238015
What's with all the Maison Ikkoku threads lately?

I downloaded it back in mid-December and I only caught one thread through the months before then that died rather quickly. Don't come to /a/ since then and now I notice there's at least one a week.

Anyways, you're somewhat right. And that's when I noticed that I wouldn't deserve Kyoko anyway. Not only I'm broke almost all the time, I'm not assertive like Godai so it was depressing in that regard.
>>
File: McEnroe.jpg (12KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
McEnroe.jpg
12KB, 512x384px
How does /a/ feel about McEnroe?
>>
I dunno, I'd rather watch the Urusei Yatsura anime as far as Rumiko Takahahi works go.

I never liked Love Hina. I was getting into anime through Limewire when I was 13 downloading random stuff. Everyone was talking about Naruto so I watched that before it quickly went to shit and I realized my only reason for watching is the occasional "superstar animator quality bump" fight scene and those could already be found on Youtube. I got into One Piece and watched a bunch of it (c'mon the anime wasn't that bad in the early days, was it? I liked having voices, music and colors...) I tried Azumanga but it wasn't really my cup of tea. I watched FLCL and it became my favorite thing ever, then Mind Game which was the second best thing ever.

So during this anime baby phase I downloaded Love Hina. Watched the opening, thought "nope", deleted the file. Didn't even last as long as Elfen Lied when I deleted it when the girl pissed all over the floor (and then the internet justified it as SO DEEP despite the author introducing a diaper fetish character in the manga

fucking Shmorky ass nigga, I swear).
>>
File: blogger-glossy-icon.gif (16KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
blogger-glossy-icon.gif
16KB, 200x200px
>>153238263
>>
>>153238133
30 year anniversary
>>
Maison Ikkoku kind of drags on longer than necessary. The tennants were all total pieces of shit, which made it hard to enjoy the comedy. Was pretty good even with those criticisms.
>>
Can you stop making these threads? It's probably your first time watching a cartoon made more than 5 years ago, but there's no need to shit up the board with these trash threads.
>>
>>153238389
>The tennants were all total pieces of shit
>The tennants were all
Guess again.
>>
>>153238486
t. Butthurt Love Hina fanboy who can't stand seeing the truth.
>>
>>153238486
>stop talking about anime
>>
>>153238015
This show is a perfect example of why real-world experience is important for writing high quality, believable characters. One of the reasons romance is so shit in today's anime is because they're mostly the product of shut ins drawing up their fantasies.
>>
>>
File: Kozue_Nanao.jpg (140KB, 637x480px) Image search: [Google]
Kozue_Nanao.jpg
140KB, 637x480px
>>
Kyoko > Naru
>>
File: Maison-Ikkoku-Episode-88.jpg (17KB, 416x304px) Image search: [Google]
Maison-Ikkoku-Episode-88.jpg
17KB, 416x304px
>>
File: Kyoko2.jpg (367KB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
Kyoko2.jpg
367KB, 960x720px
>>
>>153238486
No. Let him ruin the experience for everyone else.
>>
Childhood is when you continually be an ass fanboy about a show not much of anyone else cares.
>>
>>153240686
>>153240715
t. Butthurt Shitter
>>
>>
>>153238015
Then what is Kimagure Orange Road?
>>
>>153238015
>Adulthood when you stop watching japanese cartoons in your free time
>>
>>153238486
Everybody is shit posting about moderns tuff but he can't shitpost about old stuff?
>>
>>153238015
shut the fuck up with this shitty teen meme
>>
>>153241813
poor man's maison ikkoku

I liked it though. Game a similar comfy feeling that I wish other shows had.
>>
>>153241813
The patrician edition of Nisekoi.
>>
Maison Ikkoku also handles SoL elements far better than K-On could ever dream of.
>>
File: image.jpg (45KB, 225x321px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
45KB, 225x321px
>>153238015
Going senile and remembering your first pure love is the kabotcha wine
>>
>>153243961
Too fat.
>>
>>153238263
What the fuck Love Hina has one of my favorite OPs of all time

Kill yourself.
>>
>>153244092
>the original thicc
>not wanting to roll your face up and down her soft plump belly

You disgust me
>>
>>153244244
That's because you're mentally ill.
>>
>go to read Maison Ikkoku manga
>it's 100+ chapters of misunderstandings and used goods
No thanks, I'm going back to flying witch.
>>
>>153238015
I read it mostly, and as far as misunderstandings go, Maison Ikkoku makes more sense, more realistic setting, i mean isn't as dumb as love hina, but it's a repetitive read until they get married.
Other thing that kinda bothered me it's that while growing up i watched the relatively more casual stuff like ranma, first, and i can't stop noting that all the male characters written by her are to certain degree like him.
>>
>>153244508
How is Godai literally anything like Ranma?
>>
>>153244316
No anon, I think it's you who is suffering from clinical depression.
>>
>>153244580

A young man who gets in love misunderstandings all the time and is almost all the time good natured but the circumstances around tend to cause more misunderstandings.
>>
>>153244725
Well done on highlighting what, 10% of their character?

Godai's character arc is defined on his pursuit of love and success in life. What's Ranma's?
>>
So what was the best episode and why was it the Baseball Episode?
>>
>>
Kyoko was not the best girl.
>>
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.