[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If someone with Bites the Dust in them revealed Kira's identity

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: Kira.png (334KB, 383x553px) Image search: [Google]
Kira.png
334KB, 383x553px
If someone with Bites the Dust in them revealed Kira's identity on TV would everyone watching explode?
>>
Probably. Stands are magic
>>
Yes.
>>
>>153212270
What if you couldn't understand Japanese? Would BTD still work?
>>
>>153212270
Kira made a point how Bites the Dust is powered by how driven into the corner he is.
Most likely the threat of ultimate deconspiration will fuel the ultimate bomb.
>>
The information is the stand. so if information of Kira's identity passes from the boy to anyone else, whether it be sound, light, radio signal, then it would meet the conditions for transmission.
So if you understood, it would be passed. If you didn't, it wouldn't

Its the only way to make sense of a vague power like that
>>
>>153212350
What if he himself died as collateral, like he is on the first floor but people on every floor above him are watching it.
>>153212346
names and context with a picture showing are enough even if you don't know Japanese
>>
I still don't know how he lost. Was he just a victim of circumstance when he yelled his name?
>>
>>153212835
He would have won if he hadn't bragged like a retard to a kid
>>
>>153212835
No. Things that happen during BtD's time loop are destined to repeat. Kira bragged about his name each time, so Hayato realised he was destined to say it. That's why he called Joskue.
>>
>>153212921
things would have gone better if he allowed deaths to solidify instead of going for maximum kills in 1 day
>>153212835
The way they tracked him down was also obviously ridiculously but I guess thats jojo
>>
>>153212921
And the moment Hayato arranged for Josuke to come, Kira was screwed since Josuke is now always destined to come? That makes sense.

On a side note, would BtD have protected Hayato if he tried drowing himself?
>>
>>153212270
Probably.
>>
>>153213347
BtD is destined to protect its "user" so long as it is active.
>>
>>153212819
>What if he himself died as collateral, like he is on the first floor but people on every floor above him are watching it.
How would it have killed him? The only time Kira's bombs have caused collateral damage is the exploding bubbles.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.