[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do we fix Dragon Ball Super?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 546
Thread images: 128

File: 1456103064325.jpg (86KB, 616x350px) Image search: [Google]
1456103064325.jpg
86KB, 616x350px
How do we fix Dragon Ball Super?
>>
but i thought saiyan hair didn't grow after birth
>>
>>153195642
Talk with Toriyama
>>
>>153195728

except for Gohan. and Trunks. and Vegeta's mustache.

also there's no way in hell Raditz was born with that hair
>>
>>153195642
if you mean the show in general:
-make goku not retarded
-remove all pilaf gang scenes
-change ssj god and ssj blue forms to actually be something new and creative
>>
>>153196090
-have Team Goku squeeze out a victory on their own terms, not depending on God(s) to show up and magic the problems away
>>
>>153195642
With a tournament.
>>
File: IMG_4601.jpg (194KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4601.jpg
194KB, 640x800px
More Goku black screen time
>>
>>153195642
Have Goku and Vegeta join ISIL.
>>
The new arc coming up has a lot of potentials to fix a lot of what super did wrong, not only does the angle seem refreshing, like casting Goku in a villainous light for a trait that most people generally love about him and how it's condemned 11 universes to destruction, But also creating a tournament arc which allows other non-Saiyan characters to shine against interesting and powerful foes as well.

The true villain will probably be the Grand Priest and probably other gods of destruction, but expect other fighters to view Goku as a villain alongside with Goku struggling with the consequences of his actions.
>>
>>153195642
Pic related will do it. He'll take care of that impatient menace Son Goku. Leave it to him.
>>
>>153196661
Hmm one of those doesn't belong.
>>
English dubs(Already happening)
More tension.
Bruce OST.
>>
>>153195642

>Bringing a new meaning to the spirit BOMB
>>
File: 1482986446504.jpg (31KB, 321x496px) Image search: [Google]
1482986446504.jpg
31KB, 321x496px
>>153196842
>Bruce OST
>>
>>153196897
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gl8_b4qi3Ss
post a better character theme from super

here's hoping clown team gets their own OST.
and it better sound menacing
>>
File: IMG_4579.jpg (102KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4579.jpg
102KB, 1280x720px
>>153196811
Fuckin Gotenks man amirite or amirite?
>>
>>153195728
It doesn't change, actually. Their hair grows proportionally with their bodies. Raditz always had long ahir, but he wasn't born with the amount of hair he had as an adult.
Also the hair grows back to the proper shape if cut, as seen with Goku a few times (though it was mostly for comedy).

And of course, that doesn't apply to facial hair unless you think Nappa was born with a mustache.
>>
File: 20170208131620.jpg (10KB, 261x193px) Image search: [Google]
20170208131620.jpg
10KB, 261x193px
>>153195642

Correction: muslims shave their moustache and keep only beard.
>>
>>153196036
>except for Gohan. and Trunks.

The "saiyan hair doesn't grow after birth" was brought up specifically in response to these characters getting haircuts. They're half breeds.
>>
>>153195642
>clinging on to brand-name animes
wew lad
>>
>>153198843
I thought it was honest Abe.
>>
>>153195642
pretend like it never happened
>>
Delete Gohan.
>>
What is there to improve on?

Animation looks like it's gotten better with the recent episode, even though it probably won't last

And honestly if you're not already a Dragon Ball fan then you won't like it. I found the show very fun.
>>
>>153195642
Cancel it
>>
have goku and vegeta join isis
>>
make Goku a legit character and not a haha fights! I wanna be strong! I wanna be the strongest! guy
>>
>>153199239
>have shonen protagonist not act like shonen protagonist
Why?
>>
File: Daishinkan_2.jpg (120KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Daishinkan_2.jpg
120KB, 1366x768px
>>153196729
>Zeno's bow to Daishinkan
>In contact with Gods of Destruction
>Possess top 5 battle power
>Controls the multiverse with an iron but fair fist
>Owns Zamasu's no ningen cabins and Frost's banks
>Direct descendants of the ancient godly blood line
>Will bankroll the first cities in Universe 13 (Daishingrad will be be the first city)
>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth
>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Daishinkan angels
>Daishinkan and his children all said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Martial Arts Schools & Red Ribbon Headquarters
>Ancient Namekian scriptures tell of 13 angels who will descend upon Earth and will bring an era of enlightenment and unprecedented godly ki powerups with them
>They own Nanobot R&D labs around the multiverse
>You likely have Daishinbots inside you right now
>Daishinkan is in regular communication with Dragon God Zarama, forwarding the word of the God to the Supreme Kais and Gods of Destruction. Who do you think set up the meeting between Shin & Beerus (First meeting between the two Gods in over 1000 years) and arranged the Supreme Kai's first trip to Beerus' planet in history literally a few days later to the Daishinoff bunker in a future timeline?
>he learned fluent Namekian in under a week
>Nation worlds entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold at Capsule Corp, only Ft. Dai
>he is about 7 trillion decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society
>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plans yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (27KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
27KB, 480x360px
>>153199276
>>
>>153199276
quick rundown?
>>
>>153199239
cunt yourself up the bunghole
>>
>>153196984

Was it the ocean dub with the good soundtrack? The japanese one is trash
>>
>>153199276
>top 5 battle power
Manga said he's the absolute strongest
>>
>>153199449

The left guy is absolutely terrfying
>>
Hey, I just finished the Future Trunks arc and am on the filler before Universe Survival.

What are all the filler episodes worth watching?

I watched the Shenron episode just now but I see the next couple are Arale? Worth watching?
>>
>>153196984
Super Buu and Super Saiyan Vegeta's themes were also GOAT.
>>
>>153199276
Ah, the full gestalt
>>
>>153195642
You can't, but you can sure as hell make redundant posts about it on /a/ and pretend someone actually gives a shit what you think.
>>
>>153200342
They're all worth watching I think, it's good worldbuilding. There's a 2 parter where Goku fights hit, a 2 parter with Gohan filming a saiyaman movie, and another 2 parter where Krillin gets his groove back.

Baseball episode is almost as good as the driving one.
>>
>>153200342
The Arale episode is just one, it's cute if you like Dr. Slump
>>
File: Yamcha saves the day.jpg (97KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Yamcha saves the day.jpg
97KB, 1280x720px
>>153200441
Baseball episode was great.
>>
>>153200441
The krillin ones in particular were great. They're not even really filler, since they develop his character and really tackle everything plaguing krillin since.. forever, basically.

By the end, they felt like a natural part of his character development.
>>
>>153200530
Yeah, I think a lot of people are missing some really good episodes and important character moments just because they assume filler means "sucks"

They're good episodes, except the first one with Shenron so I guess that throws people off and then they see Arale and think "ok I'm just going to skip to the tournament"

Hell, if you do that you miss the Goku vs. Hit rematch and arguably the most character development Gohan and Krillin have had in years
>>
>>153200486
Wait a minute.. That pose..
>>
>>153200591
Can I at least skip Arale? I don't follow Dr Slump at all
>>
>>153200633
Yeah you can skip it, it's a joke episode and nothing plot-relevant happens
>>
>>153200650
Oh, Dr. Slump's old rival gets Hakai'd by Beerus and Whis says "ghost or not, there's nothing lord Beerus can't destroy"

It's a gag though, so I doubt it's important. That's the one thing from the episode that might come up in discussion again.
Vegeta fights her and says "that strength is ridiculous, she must be a gag manga character! A serious action-series fighting style isn't going to work here!"
>>
The problem of Super is that its story has become authorized fanfiction. It is shallow, at best, as you know the outcome and after 12 episodes of "plot", a twist may arrive which is all it had going for. The last few arcs featured "bring back popular villain", "clone of protagonist" and "kind of another clone of protagonist". And there's nothing else, that is basically the end of the story. It's so lazy, none of the characters obviously matter, and the power-ups have become even more ludicrous than before. I don't understand how anyone could watch or read this kind of shit since it's the dumbest shit I've seen in a while. Awful writing in all calibers.
Even DBZ was better towards the end as it at least featured a few new things and aspects. Granted, it was overly long, the pacing was shitty, and Majin Vegeta or SSJ3 were borderline parodies.

To even fix the show is to rebuild the entire structure.
The filler is not even bad, it's fun most of the times, although mischaracterizes the cast as well (talking about the Anime here, which is superior to the manga in that regard [the filler is, and only is]).
To make the cast relevant again is important which is somewhat done, maybe through the Universal Tournament arc (which is also just a rehash off a fanfiction that actually does a much better job than Super since it plays with the characters instead of just introducing no-names that are not even important at all, and somewhat unimaginative as well).
If techniques mattered from the beginning, it would have been improving the show in general. But for that, it is now a little too late (although one can still de-power the characters to make things even in this tournament, which will never happen).
Making Goku the villain later on is still wishful thinking because he IS Dragonball and I doubt turning him would ever happen. Even if it were, it'd remain a basic plot that won't rely a lot on characters or emotions. It will never exceed anyone's expectations, but lower them.
>>
>>153199268
Other shonen protagonists are motivated by things outside of "haha fights." Even Luffy has more dimensions that that. But of course fans of this portrayal act like its so fucking deep just because Goku's the protag instead of some one note villain.
>>
>>153200867
I'd like to see the last arc of Super deal with Goku realizing he blew his load with the Universe Tournament and (probably) surpassing Beerus, so he shifts into caring more about looking for a true successor and becoming a teacher.

His new gi colors in end of z are meant to show that he finally views himself as a master and not a student, so I hope we get to see that change
>>
Instead of Whis just accepting training them for no reason they should have had a elimination arc. Something like from time to time the angels decide to give special training to people and after they make they go throught a lot of tests. It would have a lot of adventure, they would meet new and powerful warriors, they would need to use their brains to win some of the tests and it would an all around change in pace, back to the roots of DB.
>>
>>153200795
Special kind of retarded
>>
File: e58.jpg (60KB, 500x370px) Image search: [Google]
e58.jpg
60KB, 500x370px
>>153195642
>That image with the side by side comparison of Goku & Raditz dealing with the farmer/bandits

I don't buy into the "Evil Goku" stuff some people are going on about, but Super isn't exactly doing a good job proving them wrong.
>>
I think nobody is buying Goku evil thing. It was just a meme. No way in hell Toriyama has ball to make Goku evil without any gimmicks.
>>
>>153196729
a tournament arc is literarally just yelling "haha we do not have any clue about an interesting plot for the next arc so here are a bunch of fights in short succession!" tournament arcs are fucking lazy
>>
I think Goku is being "evil" in the sense that he's essentially doomed a bunch of universes due to his fightlust. Not exactly evil, but responsible for everything going to shit and unwilling to care for the consequences.

Reality is going to hit him like a brick later on.
>>
>>153201968
He's not evil he's just let his reckless desire for a good fight take over his better judgement. DBS is Goku's mid life crisis.
>>
>>153202089
What do we call that? Ignorance? Naive?
>>
>>153202021
Tournament arcs have been a staple since Dragonball and they were consistently good. There is nothing wrong a tournament arc mixed in between adventure arcs, it's the spine of the series.
>>
>>153202119
Foolishly naive, yeah. Goku is so certain that Zeno is a good guy, he probably never considered the possibility of an "everybody gets deleted" rule.

Beerus warned him, but not about that specifically, and Goku doesn't think that far ahead. He just thought the tournament would be the same as last time but bigger, and Beerus was being overly paranoid.

Afterall, he's dealth casually with Zeno so far and in Goku's mind that means he's a good guy and there's no reason to ever worry.

It's reckless naivete
>>
>>153202021
Dragon Ball is pretty much the one shonen that actually does tournament arcs well.
>>
>>153201942
Goku flicked the bullet just hard enough to knock the guy out, not to kill him.

I don't think acknowledging brothers have a few similarities is the same as hinting at Goku becoming evil.
>>
>>153202160
It's kind of like if somebody warns you not to walk in a certain part of town at night and you dismiss them because you've walked there in the daytime and it was fine.

Goku can't conceive of how dangerous Zeno is because creating a rule like deletion for the losers is something he'd never think to do.
>>
>>153201942
Goku's not evil, he's just a selfish asshole
>>
Black is for bullying
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ENTLcZQchJY
>>
>>153202160
Zeno is how normal people view Goku. A careless child with god-like power
>>
File: sangwoo.jpg (42KB, 246x207px) Image search: [Google]
sangwoo.jpg
42KB, 246x207px
>>153202247
and in this case the person warning you not to walk down that street put a gun in your face "do not walk down that street" and you did it anyway
>>
>>153202160
>he probably never considered the possibility of an "everybody gets deleted" rule.
He obliterated future Earth in an instant without warning or a remote sense of care.

That definitely would have invoked some type of reaction from DBZ's Goku.(This one is just hell bent on fighting stronger people, nothing else)
>>
Why the fuck is Roshi in the tournament when even kid Goku easily surpassed him?
There's got to be stronger people in the universe who aren't evil, right? I get that he's in for the gag game but logically it seems weird.
>>
I afraid the only proper solution is startint again. Not even changing the story too much, and of course I don't even have to mention better animation.

>Rework SSJG and SSJB, no need for visual changes, just state that they use God Ki now for extra strength and having untraceable ki
>better music
>Shortern up the Beerus vs Goku fight because good fucking lord. The movie one lasted minutes and was satisfying enough, make it two episodes at the very longest. While we're at it, might as well return the plot to how it was in the movie plus rock/paper/scissor gag
>Give Trunks, Goten and Marron slight taller to look more their ages
>Make Goku less retarded, it seriously looks like he regresed in intelligence from when he was a kid who could solve middle school math problems
>I'm not sure if Return of F can be salvaged, I'm sad to say it but in hindsight it's quite the useless arc for anything that isn't showing the new super saiyan and Whis' time rewind, which can be shown somewhere else without wasting tons of episodes.
>I like the filler, though many times I feel they kinda ruin their little gags through bad timing like overextending rants we've heard thousands of times before. Use the extra episodes gained from before for SoL episodes that we all hoped for when Super was announced, particularly Goten+Trunks+Pilaf gang
>Make Piccolo not job so terribly in the Champa tourney.
>Remove the jelly Vegeta arc, but find a reason to make Vegeta use the pacifier anyway.
>Jesus Christ, completely rework that corny ass ending of the Black arc, what the fuck were they thinking? Also eliminate the potar retcon, just say that they got a time limit because they had already fused once.

So basically a sort of Dragonball Super Kai that but with actual rewriting, mostly to look closer to the manga. Shorten fights, deal with plotholes and give some extra time to characters that got shafted lie the kids or human fighters.
>>
>>153202339
Yeah I agree Z Goku would have at least taken note, but as you said we're in Super now and Goku is just kind of going mad with boredom. Personally I like it.

What kind of person hires an assassin to kill them just so they can get a decent sparring session? Mid-life crisis Goku.
>>
>>153202339
Actually I meant he blew up that entire universe, not just the planet.
>>
>>153202347
Roshi has so much experience in martial arts tournaments that you want him there just for the analysis. If somebody's using a weird technique maybe he can figure it out. He's also not horrendously weak, and it'd be hard to get total stranger aliens to sign up for a tournament.

Also there is the chance that Beerus delegates the job of choosing the fighters to Goku, and Roshi is a better choice than Yamcha or Yajirobe.
>>
>>153202394
Why not just Dende for his gimmicks?
>>
>>153202347
Mafuba
>>
>>153202415
Because Dende can't fight at all. Mr satan could kill him
>>
>>153202415
It seems pretty canon that Dende is a pussy, and Earth needs a Kami
Why risk the Dragonballs?
>>
File: roshimax.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
roshimax.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
Roshi just ate an entire pile of Ki-weed too so who knows what he's capable of right now

He only got his powerlevel read once while he was relaxing in a house and people act like that's the peak of his power
>>
>>153202437
Well he is there just for his gimmicks. It is not like Roshi is useful at all. Dende gimmicks is better than Roshi anyway
>>
>>153202415
It's easy to forget that, but Dende is technically a God. I doubt he would be allowed to participate, even if he wasn't completely useless as a fighter.
>>
>>153202512
Dende could heal people inbetween rounds I guess but you're still risking the dragonballs and leaving Earth without a Kami on top of undefended except by Yamcha
>>
>>153202541
All of those doesn't matter if the loses anyway. This tournament is far more important than just Earth
>>
>>153202518
right, might as well ask "why not bring king kai or shin or kibito"
>>
>>153202347
Roshi will go full muscle wizard and knock out vegeta from another universe.
>>
>>153195642
Make it so in this arc Goku develops as a character.

>Beerus says the reason Zeno is so dangerous isn't because he is evil but because he is so pure and innocent that his actions have no weight to him
>Beerus tells Goku that he is similar and is so dangerous that he should just destroy Goku right now
>Lyrics of the ending are about picking between a Angel or Devil and that they can't choose between destroying their self or everyone else

If they go down the right route, Goku would cease being pure in this arc and would choose to destroy himself, meaning choosing everybody else over his own desires and wishes, thus making Goku no longer pure due to his awareness of Morally White and Morally Black but it is due to this understanding that morals would hold actual meaning to Goku.
>>
>>153202550
I'm operating on the assumption that they don't find out the "losers get deleted" rule until they already have the team together and arrive at the tournament

Since the episode preview stuff says "The Gods are shocked!" I assume that's only revealed right before the tournament starts
>>
File: shame.jpg (139KB, 720x511px) Image search: [Google]
shame.jpg
139KB, 720x511px
I want you all to know that someone did a whole chapter about Dragon Ball but in a slump with a Vegeta drug dealer and everybody saying they're algerians
>>
>>153202472
Should we leave Goku to him? Would Goku listen to him if he retains him and tries to teach him to settle his fight-hungry Monkey-ass down?
>>
>>153202579
Let me guess, a spic drew this.
>>
>>153202586
He'd listen to a good talking-down-to from Piccolo, he has before
>>
>>153202472
And Roshi is stated to never really having stopped training.
I don't get why people assume he is only as strong as he was in Dragon Ball when he made easy work of dozens of Freeza soldiers, who were probably stronger than the likes of Raditz and Nappa.

If he is around the same level Krillin was during Freeza or Android arcs, then he is strong enough. Not everyone in the tournament will be on the Androids or Gohan's level. In the U6 vs U7 tournament only Magetta and Hit were a match to Goku and Vegeta (and Magetta only because Vegeta never went SSBlue on that fight), the rest was much bellow that. Piccolo would have beaten Frost if he didn't cheat, for example. And now Champa has to find 5 more people that will probably be bellow that level. There's definitely people Tien and Roshi can take care of.
>>
>>153202579
>Algerians
Dragonball truly has worldwide appeal
>>
File: God-tier foreshadowing.png (2MB, 988x1119px) Image search: [Google]
God-tier foreshadowing.png
2MB, 988x1119px
>>153195642
It never needed fixing.
>>
>>153202596
93 mon gars
The worst kind of french people
>>
>>153198860
but goten actually is legit goku, he had to cut his hair so people didn't get confused
>>
>>153198843
only some of them
>>
>>153202600
I guess we'll leave it to the good doctor. I guess Goku didn't get his daily dose.
>>
File: Master_Roshi.jpg (37KB, 640x464px) Image search: [Google]
Master_Roshi.jpg
37KB, 640x464px
>>153202614
Right, the only reading we ever got of him was when he was completely relaxed at home and he still clocked in at what 130?

Then like you said taking out freeza soldiers who were at least stronger than 130 for sure. He's been keeping in shape, he just looks eternally old. I don't want to put a solid number on current Roshi but he's at least worth taking to the tournament if you're picking only fighters from Earth.

Honestly, who else? He's the best one to round out the team. He also knows the fucking Mafuba and won't screw it up, just in case.
>>
Haven't been following since Ningen things. Why did people keep saying Goku turn evil? This is from that Black Goku meme?
>>
File: gotentrunksendofZ.gif (478KB, 500x282px) Image search: [Google]
gotentrunksendofZ.gif
478KB, 500x282px
>>153202634
He even went so far as to print his own name on his shirt
>>
>>153202586
Honestly I can't help but wonder if that is the main narrative reason for Roshi being on the team, Master Roshi is arguably the only person Goku genuinely looks up to besides his Grandfather of course.

Master Roshi is possibly the only person that could lecture Goku with Goku honestly listening and caring about it.
>>
>>153202677
Goku's selfishness and thirst for fighting is quickly reaching critical mass, he basically plotted to have himself killed by hit just for a good thrill, he's straight up endangering universes now without care because he wants a fight.
>>
>>153196036
>GT
>canon
>>
>>153202728
Kek. Goku doesn't really care about Roshi now. He respect him just like he respect any other old guy
>>
>>153202728
I vaguely remember a scene where from earth Roshi felt Goku transform into super saiyan on namek and has a moment of concern saying something about power changing people, he wasn't relieved until he finally saw Goku in person again.
>>
>>153202791
If that ever happened, it was anime filler. The manga doesn't have anything of the sort.
>>
Super is so fundamentally fucked in every single orifice and faucet that even death could not fixed what has gone wrong. It will always exist as a corpulent tumor on the beauty that was Dragon Ball, like someone actually fucking dared them to make something worse than GT.
>>
>>153202780
He certainly respects Roshi more than Whis that's for damn sure.
>>
>>153202843
>worse than GT.
Super isn't quite original DBZ but it sure as shit isn't GT either, that's a win in my book.
>>
File: gokuhihi.jpg (63KB, 805x449px) Image search: [Google]
gokuhihi.jpg
63KB, 805x449px
>>153202843
Out of curiosity how do you feel about original Dragonball? I've noticed people who hates super also hold DB in lower regard and prefer DBZ.
>>
>>153202677
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FN57gmQlmLU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xKqR8Lg-nOc

Also not necessarily evil, but naive/impatient without the control of his urge to fight.

>after ningen things orders a hit on himself so he could fight Hit
>beginning of last episode both Zenos are playing planetary chess
>actual planets are getting destroyed
>Goku wants to train with someone
>no one can because reasons
>Goes train with Whis
>wants a fight
>gets bright idea to have Zeno organize multi universe tournament
>from spoilers we know the penalty for losing is that your universe gets erased
>Beerus warns Goku that Zeno is innocent and because of that can be dangerous since he can erase universes
reminder that he didn't give much of fuck that Zeno erased the future timeline.
>Goku still wants to tournament
>beerus warns Goku that he's also naive and potentially be dangerous and maybe he should hakai him
>Goku defies Beerus and goes to Zeno to organize tournament
>basiclly puts all 12 universes at risk of getting erased because he wanted to fight

Don't worry though, Captai Ayy Lmao will take care of him.
>>
>>153202843
>worse than GT
I don't think Super's good either but let's not get ahead of ourselves.
>>
>>153202579
French guy, from Paris' outskirts.
>>
>>153202850
I think he respects Whis but he's sure as shit fed up with Beerus
>>
File: RedRibbonArmyFlag.png (45KB, 300x207px) Image search: [Google]
RedRibbonArmyFlag.png
45KB, 300x207px
Best Villain Theme

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmplZojOZJY
>>
>>153202874
>reminder that he didn't give much of fuck that Zeno erased the future timeline
By he I meant Goku.
>>
>>153202897
Beerus is going to get fucked next arc, there is no way that Goku is going to treat him like a superior again and Goku is clearly on his level at this point, like geez I am pretty sure SSB x2 Goku right now would match x10 SSB Goku back when he fought Hit.

I personally see zero difference between Goku's respect towards Whis when compared to Yamcha for example, where as if you were to compare his relationship with King Kai or Master Roshi with the other Z-Fighters it would be more comparable to Krillin or Master Gohan.
>>
>>153202888
GT was mostly self-contained and introduced a new cast. Super goes out of its way to fuck the classic guys. Goku and Krillin get shot, Gohan jobs with the force of a thousand suns, they even went as far as to fuck Freeza, that's a new low.
>>
>Goku wants a fight
why doesn't he just fight Vegeta
>>
>>153202897
Because Beerus and Goku are a lot more alike than I think either of them would like to admit, except Beerus has been around and by this point knows better.

I think the childlike parts of Goku can't help but deliberately go against that.
>>
>>153202873
I fail to see the difference, I read the manga which never made a distinct separation. Shouldn't Z start when Goku starts looking like an adult in the tournament against Piccolo jr?
>>
>>153202952
Too weak.
>>
>>153202969
If I recall Z starts after the timeskip with Gohan being born and Goku hadn't seen the others in a long time, at least thats what I remember the first episode to be.
>>
I really hope Roshi does some cool shit in the tournament. Unless he makes the biggest asspull ever seen in dragon ball there is no way he should be even close to any of the other participants in terms of strength.

But he is super old and probably the best martial artist on earth, in terms of knowledge and techniques. I'd like for him to outsmart or trick his opponent by using some cool move or something
>>
>>153202952
Preoccupied because Bulma is pregnant and he wants to be there when Bra is born. Nigger is actually happy about it.
>>
>>153202969
Oh OK, I often forget the manga never became "Z" and is just dragonball the whole way through. I really meant the tone shift between The Piccolo Daimou arc and the Saiyan Arc when Gohan arrives, because there is a pretty big shift.

Most people grew up watching Z first in the USA and so my mind gravitates to that separation.

I guess you just really hate super, then.
>>
>>153203019
Goku should provoke him like he did back when he had an M on his forehead
>>
>>153202998
I don't know, Super seems to be adjusting the rules of how power works in the sense that people are still vulnerable in certain ways despite power levels. Goku is god tier and has been training and fighting nonstop and STILL got damaged on earth because he's "rusty", when in the past he could go forever without training and probably just get even stronger, I wouldn't be surprised if Roshi has ways to compensate for power level gap to an extent.

It seems laughable I know but still.
>>
>When Gowasu tells Goku potara fusion between non-Gods only lasts an hour

Gee thanks for filling that Vegito plot hole 20 years later. Glad we finally know the air inside majin buu doesn't actually reverse fusions or whatever shit they tried to say.
>>
File: 1486204797913.jpg.jpg (132KB, 1260x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1486204797913.jpg.jpg
132KB, 1260x1035px
>>153195642
>>
>>153203072
Also now fusions don't have that cloud over them of "what do they do with their spouses/family?"
>>
>>153202997
>>153203030
Yeah, but it's so arbitrary. Especially if you're all like "he doesn't like dragonball", Dragonball had tons of action and King Piccolo was like the darkest saga in the whole series.

Super took the worst things about DB, the bullshit powerups, the "only saiyans matter" policy, the endless tournaments and multiplied them while leaving out all the war strategy, tactics, adventure and stakes.
>>
>>153203019
He's so fucking proud that he managed to impregnate the wealthiest woman on the planet and produce hybrid babies that will spread saiyan genetics for generations

You know he is
>>
>>153203104
Personally I like different parts of the series more/less for different reasons. There are parts in super I enjoyed over old Dragonball.

Key word "parts".
>>
File: Vegeta-Nappa.png (312KB, 704x396px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta-Nappa.png
312KB, 704x396px
>>153203128
He even just saw a future where his son is the only person badass enough to still be alive and fighting, and could defeat anything short of a God becoming the Universe.

How are your kids doing, Kakarott?
>>
>>153202843
Have you watched GT recently, by any chance?
I used to think that too, but there's no way. GT manages to have even more wasted potential and stupid choices than Super.
>>
>cancel the anime
>change manga release schedule to weekly/bi-weekly
>>
>>153203128
And to think he wanted to blow the planet up originally and be proud of that instead
>Blowing up rocks
Big fucking whoop, Saiyans went extinct for good reason, Vegeta was lucky he changed his tune.
>>
File: 1426149091650.jpg (62KB, 1007x768px) Image search: [Google]
1426149091650.jpg
62KB, 1007x768px
>>153203104
>war strategy
What are you referring to here?
>>
>>153203072
Yeah, from all the things Super added or retconned, that was one of the most welcomed ones to me. It makes a lot more sense the Potara doesn't work permanently on mortals than Majin Buu's magical farts being able to undo permanent fusions.
It also doesn't contradict anything which is nice.
>>
>>153203104
Not the anon you're talking to, but I'm having fun with Super.
>King Piccolo was like the darkest saga in the whole series

Fucking this. King Piccolo was a real fucking villain. He was Evil incarnate. Motherfucker gave me chills and scared me as a wee lad. Didn't quite feel the same impact with Freeza despite him being on a bigger scale. Fuck even when I listen to his theme it still sends chills down my spine. Nothing has come quite as close since.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ppqs1jijsus
>>
>>153199449
Can I get a quick rundown of these guys?
>>
>>153203187
Like on Namek, how shitstains like Krillin and Gohan manage to stay alive for weeks right under Freeza's and Vegeta's noses while securing dragon balls for themselves using their heads, planning and jumping on opportunities.
>>
>>153203227
I went and read the DB manga because I couldn't deal with the music in that part of the series.
>>
>>153203166
What difference does it make by this point? Now that Toyotaro and that Shueisha comittee are collaborating with Toei, it's no different than a manga released on Shonen Jump.
Hopefully Toyotaro and Toei's writters manage to cancel out each others weaknesses, as the anime and manga usually fuck up in different aspects.
>>
>>153203054
Yeah, unfortunately this is probably what's going to happen. And I could be okay with it, as long as they don't make him stronger than Krillin or Tien and give an explanation other than "trained hard".

Like using some magic with the help of Baba to temporarily get stronger or something
>>
File: 1426183393059.jpg (31KB, 528x301px) Image search: [Google]
1426183393059.jpg
31KB, 528x301px
>>153203245
Oh I see, that was honestly one of my favorite parts of the entire series. Their only advantage as earthlings was ki control and god damn did they use it.

Also Bulma coming through with the tech stuff, it's a shame she got shafted once the battles started.
>>
>>153203217
Not really, the now blatant differences between gods and non-gods is the biggest plot hole in the entire franchise.

Where the fuck do I even begin. If being near a god a lot makes you a god, shouldn't that make Popo a god? Hell, shouldn't that make everyone who spent time with Piccolo a god?
>>
>>153203261
I understand that many people don't like it. But if music that some people consider bad is able to send chills down my spine it's only a testament to how great of a villain King Piccolo was.
>>
>>153203338
Kami/Dende were gods in the sense of your parents tell you that you're the thing you want to be told you are, but in reality you probably aren't that.
>>
>>153203309
Namek is perfection on so many levels. I love how their mission until the very end is just get the balls, resurrect the guys and then fuck off. None of that hero bullshit, Freeza's galactic empire isn't their concern and they just want to go home.
>>
File: bogs.jpg (33KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
bogs.jpg
33KB, 300x400px
>>153203244
Igor and Grichka Bogdanoff, fraternal twins with extensive plastic surgery who are television producers and cosmologists. Now they're a meme.

I know that's not the rundown you wanted but isn't it nice to learn the truth behind things sometimes.
>>
>>153203227
I was more afraid of Goku, honestly. Piccolo was a villain, he did villain stuff, seeing Goku knee Drum's face so hard that its brains spilled out all over the ground was absolutely horrifying.

And then there's that Oozaru punch at the end, like jesus christ he used to be such a sweet kid
>>
Let's see how the Survival arc turns out

So far it seems to be pulling some Evangelion shit
>>
>>153203422
I can see that. That stuff was pretty brutal.
>>
losers will get wiped
but one of the zenos will sacrifice himself and bring them all back

calling it
>>
>>153203227
Cell turning people into mush, forcefully draining piccolo's arm while he screamed, and then sucking a female in his bell tube are objectively worse. your nostalgia is completely blinding you
>>
>>153203476
I had the rare experience of reading DB from beginning to Cell not knowing anything about it, the internet still sucked and I didn't know it was eventually going to turn into this brutal sci-fi series.

I remember reading the part where Goku goes SSJ for the first time on a vacation trip and feeling like my heart almost stopped.
>>
File: latest.png (241KB, 642x470px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
241KB, 642x470px
>>153203544
Actually I think Videl's fight was worse.
That shit was gut wrenching. I'm surprised they let it air on TV.
>>
>>153203291
The manga feels like it's on a rush to finish the arc it's covering, though. Just look at how quickly they figured out Black's identity compared to the anime
>>
>>153203544
Don't forget the whole arc were we watched Frieza hunt down and kill children.

Or the brutal beating Gohan gets on average every other episode during said arc.

And the Buu arc has many brutal scenes.
>>
Notice how the Zeno button has two sides, red and blue?

WHAT DOES IT MEAN?
>>
>>153203602
That was hot as hell.
>>
>>153198745
But Vegeta had bangs as a child.
>>
>>153203617
Oh please. Everyone's always on about the children.

>>153203640
You know what color you get when you mix red and blue, right?
>>
>>153203677
I will mount your head where my tail use to be!
>>
>>153203752
>Kienzan cuts Freeza's tail
>Can't cut Cell's neck

Stupid anime filler, can't even get the most basic shit right
>>
>>153203640
One side calls Zeno to him, the other takes him to Zeno.
>>
>>153203772

Yes, but just like Zeno's in the opening, other is blue, other red.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
>>153195642
Send trunks back to kill toriyama after the freeza arc finishes so we don't get thos poorly put together zombie rehash.
Pic related
>>
>>153203759
See I always saw that as a sign of how strong Cell was.

Cell has to be my favorite villain of Z. He might be the top of all DB but only in the Spanish dub.
>>
>>153203338
Sorry, I don't understand what you are referring to.
>>
File: latest.png (1MB, 960x720px) Image search: [Google]
latest.png
1MB, 960x720px
how can bardock breath in space
>>
>>153203911
It's still a bit blue, maybe he's still in the atmosphere?
>>
>>153203666
Not in anything drawn by Toriyama, as far as I remember.
He had on the Bardock tv special.

Though I wouldn't be surprised if balding is an exception to the hair thing. It'll never grow out of shape but it can grow thin or recede. After all, the alternative would be Nappa shaving his head pretty frequently, or being a bald freak as a child.
>>
>>153203911
Apparently breathable atmosphere in DB extends far above it does in the real world.
Everything that is not high enough to be vacuum seems to count.
>>
File: bog024.jpg (95KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
bog024.jpg
95KB, 960x541px
>>153204002
Forgot pic.
>>
>>153203019
Why is Vegeta always the best dressed character on the show? You'd think a full blooded Saiyan that didn't grow up on Earth would have no fashion sense whatsoever.
>>
Man rewatched DBZ.

And i gotta say, Super just doesn't have the gravity or serious-ness of Freiza or Cell Saga.

Still fun, but its like a slightly more decently animated fan-fiction of 'what happened after DBZ',
>>
>>153196661
Why is Black uncomfortable? You'd think he loves to pose.
>>
>>153204177
he is considerate
he knows bulma is about to give birth so he wants to be ready
>>
If trueblood saiyans don't grow extra hair on their heads, how did Goku and Vegeta grow beards? Nappa obviously was born with his.
>>
>>153204177
It's probably Bulma's doing. Vegeta doesn't have a job that gives him an income as far as I know so Bulma probably buys his clothes.
>>
>>153204002
Ki auras contain some oxygen within it so they themselves aren't in the "vacuum"
>>
>>153204206
It's not trying to have that gravity and seriousness, apart from the Future Trunks arc, which manages to a degree. Freeza and Cell happened during the only time Dragon Ball was dead serious with little to no comic relief.
Future Trunks arc had comic relief to balance the more serious stuff so it ends up feeling more like Buu arc.

But I don't think the rest of Super was going for a similar sense of dread and seriousness at all.
>>
SSG was a mistake, shitty color.
>>
>>153204332
That's just headcanon. Heacanon I'm hearing for the first time, even.
I assume people have come up with that because of how Broly protected himself and Paragus? Don't really remember any other instance of ki shielding people from vacuum.
>>
>>153204206
DBS is just a desperate attempt to grab your attention for 5 minutes. DBZ at its height was a fucking worldwide event, it felt like Cell was somewhere out there ready to blow up the earth. Nobody knew what the fuck was going to happen, it's dragon ball, they can kill off the entire cast and then keep them dead for the next 4 years.
>>
File: Gowasu.png (320KB, 546x315px) Image search: [Google]
Gowasu.png
320KB, 546x315px
Makafushigi Adventure > We Were Angels > Dan Dan > Limit Break x Survivor > Cha-la Head Cha-la > Dragon Soul > Kuu-zen-zetsu-Go! > Chozetsu Dynamic > Fight it Out
>>
>>153204247
>>153204306
>grown ass man has his wife laying his clothes out for him every day
Vegeta is living the good life.
>>
>>153203820
Freeza and dad were so fucking pointless.

And don't give me that "establishes Trunks as a badass" horseshit, Trunks is completely ineffective for the next two arcs until he goes home to his own timeline.
>>
>>153204429
>Forgetting the best OP

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uwhefh6c-MI
>>
Forget spics, guidos reclaim their rightful place in the dragon ball autism contest.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7kBQWRmN26Y
>>
>>153204402
The fact you were much younger and inexperienced with anime and manga when you watched the Cell arc probably plays a part in this grand feeling you are describing;

I'm not disagreeing it was one of the more unpredictable arcs nor that it was better than Super, just that its nothing that amazing.
>>
>>153204429
>We Were Angels
I meant We Gotta Power, oops.
>>
File: it's trash.gif (2MB, 580x433px) Image search: [Google]
it's trash.gif
2MB, 580x433px
>>153204429
>no rock the dragon
>>
>>153204579
>rock the dragon
>>
>>153204615
>dragon, dragon
>>
>>153204579
Kill yourself.
>>
File: mC91C1U.gif (1MB, 450x254px) Image search: [Google]
mC91C1U.gif
1MB, 450x254px
>>153204429
pretty much the same for me except swapping Dragon Soul and Kuu Zen Zetsu Go

also DB videogames OP
The Biggest Fight = Kiseki no Honô yo Moeagare > Kusuburu Heart ni wo Tsukero > Super Survivor > Hikaru no Sasu Mirai E > Ore Wa Tokoton Tomaranai > Battle of Omega > Progression
>>
File: 1438382873933.png (122KB, 381x339px) Image search: [Google]
1438382873933.png
122KB, 381x339px
>>153204579
>>
>>153195642
we don´t normies always enjoy eating all that horseshit desu
>>
>>153204727
I love Burst Limit's OP so much, I really wish Kageyama was back for Super at one point.
>>
Maybe not have the title refer to a mythical creature's genitalia?
>>
>>153204787
>Hironobu Kageyama cover of Limit Break x Survivor never
Endoh might do a cover though
>>
Does anyone have the Raditz and Goku vs gunmen comparison?
>>
>>153203019
This makes me like vegeta even more. Hes a better family man than goku
>>
>>153204840
>JAM PROJECT cover of Limit Break x Survivor

Anon you don't understand how much I need this now.
>>
File: 1482710852543.jpg (24KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1482710852543.jpg
24KB, 480x360px
>yfw Goku goes to the final
>fights ayyylmao
>pulls out the new transformation in the OP
>Limit Break x Survivor starts playing just like Chozetsu Dynamic in the U6 arc
>Shida animates it
>yfw
>>
>>153203656

do you like watching athletic teenage tomboys get beaten up ?
because i think i do...is it normal ?
>>
>>153202021
t. a moron
>>
>>153196090
>remove all pilaf gang scenes
I wonder if Toriyama would allow that on the first place
>>
>>153204615
>>153204648
Rock the Dragon did nothing wrong
>>
File: 12_gods_of_destruction.jpg (273KB, 1600x842px) Image search: [Google]
12_gods_of_destruction.jpg
273KB, 1600x842px
Best god?
>>
>>153196661
Why is Fembroly without a bra?
>>
>>153196090
>-remove all pilaf gang scenes
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>153205331
She's an exhibitionist.
>>
Was Nappa just born bald?
>>
>>153205331
It's hot
>>
>>153205311
I wonder if rat god is based off Jerry.
Imagine filler episode where Beerus and Champa tries to catch and eat him.
>>
File: Vegeta_&_Nappa_(DBZ_Bardock).png (331KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Vegeta_&_Nappa_(DBZ_Bardock).png
331KB, 640x480px
>>153205369
Not sure. I've seen something with him having hair, but it was probably non-canon.
>>
>>153205331
>Bra-less FemBroly with boobs so big you can see them from the back

Holy mother of all boners.
>>
>>153202669
frieza soldiers mostly range from saiyan sage vegeta level (Cui) down to chucklefuck with a blaster that would get clowned in the prelims of the old DB tournaments
>>
File: 1486470236739.png (309KB, 768x471px) Image search: [Google]
1486470236739.png
309KB, 768x471px
Come here, Trunks...
>>
>>153195642
Vegeta is that close with goku now he keeps his hand on him
>>153205311
I know which one isn't the best that olive green mutated duckfish
>>
>>153204231
Surrounded by ningens
>>
File: 1472690370967.jpg (127KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1472690370967.jpg
127KB, 1280x720px
>>153196984
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jaNbVwZB0iA
This suave motherfucker
>>
File: 1471353016394.jpg (28KB, 750x500px) Image search: [Google]
1471353016394.jpg
28KB, 750x500px
>>153205502
Disgraceful!
>>
File: cucked.png (21KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
cucked.png
21KB, 800x600px
>>153205502
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8W6M0g-mAfI

ahhahaha

I forgot about Satan's reactions to the Kai. Hilarious as fuck.
>>
>>153205502
>kissing a man before marriage
Harlot!
>>
>>153202347
Offscreen training/no underages rule/team unity/all of freezas strong guys died in rof
>>
>>153205311
>yfw the Kuriboh/Jerry GoD is the strongest
>>
>>153196729
I'm honestly expecting any attempts at making Goku look like the badguy/a selfish twat who only cares about fighting to be swept under the rug by having some REAL VILLIAN show up, or just have Zeno say "he was just jokin'!"
>>
>>153205553

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EnqVEBu0dUA

When is he coming back, by this point everyone should have already bought the faked death, so now's the time strike.
>>
>>153205669
>have Zeno say "he was just jokin'!"
Zeno plays billiards with the universe, they have no shits to give.
>>
>>153204429
G-GOWASU
>>
>>153205707

Polo-I mean ZAMASU
>>
>>153200795
>Majin Vegeta
Eh, I kind of liked it.

On one hand, I like the idea of Vegeta taking the idea of being domesticated a little hard. Fighting is all he's known in life.

But on the other hand, they have more important things to do, and when you take a look at the big picture, the entire problem of the arc is started off because Vegeta was having a mid-life crisis because his crush came back into town.
>>
>>153205669
Zeno has been destroying shit all over the place already. Have you not watched the show?
>>
>>153205311
1. Rat
2. Joker
3. Ganondorf
4. Tails
5. Beerus
6. Champa
7. Ganesha
8. Water thing
9. Robo
10. Cleopatra
11. Fur thing
12. Other alien thing

The strongest based on appearance to me
>>
>>153202339
>That definitely would have invoked some type of reaction from DBZ's Goku.(This one is just hell bent on fighting stronger people, nothing else)
Well, considering how pissed off he was when Buu blew up Earth even when none else was on it other than the rest of the gang, yeah.
>>
>>153202347
What I'm wondering is why they're going this far out of their way to make Yamcha into the joke character. He can show up for silly fun filler, but he's under Master Roshi when it's time for a fight? For fuck's sake.

I guess Jackie Chun was wrong about all that shit he said about fighting earlier.
>>
>>153205311
Champa cause Vados
>>
>>153202614
>And Roshi is stated to never really having stopped training.
When was that EVER mentioned? He literally threw in the towel when Tien showed up because he was sure that stronger fighters would keep appearing, and the world wasn't going to need him to keep young cocky fighters in check.
>>
>>153205782
Roshi invokes much more nostalgia. And it's cool to fucking see him.
>>
File: zamas.jpg (70KB, 936x529px) Image search: [Google]
zamas.jpg
70KB, 936x529px
Has anyone heard of the Zamasu Zeno theory floating around?

That since Zamasu was immortal, he ended up fusing with future Zeno unbeknownst to him, and shall reveal himself at some point to overtake future Zeno's being? It's speculated because we see future Zeno constantly trying to mimic present Zeno's movements and dialogue.

Of course like most other theories on anime YouTube channels like Forneverworld, it's probably just bullshit.
>>
>>153205311
It's certainly not the one that's built like Torbjorn from Overwatch
>>
>>153205862
Are you the same guy who kept saying Black would be back for the tournament because "U-U10 needs someone strong, t-they're all fodder"?

Just accept he's dead, anon.
>>
File: Manequins2.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Manequins2.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>153205862
That's a fucking retarded theory, anon.
>>
>>153202728
Going back to DBZ is really weird now.
Remember, Goku actually called Kaio "Kaio-Sama". I don't even think he even used -sama for Kami.

But this is Super and Goku is dumb, so no respect for anyone!
>>
File: Fusion_Zamasu_Crying.png (199KB, 640x326px) Image search: [Google]
Fusion_Zamasu_Crying.png
199KB, 640x326px
>>153205888
>Just accept he's dead, anon.

NO YOU FUCKING NINGEN, SHUTUP, HE'S NOT DEAD, IT'S NOT TRUE
>>
>>153205891
Goku still calls him Kaio-sama in Super. He says Beerus-sama all the time as well. He also called Zamasu by -sama before he found out he was evil. Don't know what you're on about by using that as an example.
>>
>>153205888
>because "U-U10 needs someone strong, t-they're all fodder"
Not him but Zamasu never saw a strong ningen until he met Goku, so if he was right, his whole universe is weaker than SSJ2 Goku
>>
>>153195642
By becoming 15 years younger.
>>
>>153205862
first I've heard about sounds better than other one
>>
>>153205940
Zamasu and Gowasu never went out of their way to meet ningen prior to the Babari, so of course they wouldn't know.

And even if his whole universe is weaker than SS2, I'm pretty sure Kais aren't allowed to compete, or else Shin would participate, as he's stronger than half of the team competing.
>>
>>153205573
I miss the fused Supreme Kai design.
>>
>>153206007
>Shin would participate, as he's stronger than half of the team competing.

Shin is a weak pussy ass nigga
>>
File: IMG_4602.jpg (233KB, 531x1503px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4602.jpg
233KB, 531x1503px
Pic related
>>
>>153202873
>I've noticed people who hates super also hold DB in lower regard and prefer DBZ.
You kidding?
I think it's the best part of the franchise, and sadly is the most ignored part of it.
>>
>>153202763
Anon I think he mean Gohan and Trunks because of the training they had on the Cell saga, and for Vegeta's mustache, you have OP's pic.
>>
>>153206030
He's stronger than Piccolo. Which means he's stronger than the androids and the humans too.

He's only weaker than Goku, Gohan, Vegeta and Buu. That's less than half of the team.
>>
>>153202873
>hating anything that falls under the Dragonball Franchise umbrella that isn't GT
kek
>>
>>153206030
the nigga sayers of this world like you have to be slayed
>>
>>153206030
No Gods allowed faggot
>>
File: 8341039.png (58KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
8341039.png
58KB, 645x773px
>>153205932
>we failed to protect his smile
>>
>>153206125
Zamasu never became a Kaioshin on the current timeline, he should be fighting for U10
>>
>>153203380
Why did they want to turn into clowns so badly?
>>
>>153206151
Beerus killed him. He's not alive.
>>
when are funimation releasing extended rof, the tarble thing, and super on blu
>>
>>153206151
He's still a god. All kais are gods.
>>
>>153203163
Mind explaining?
From what I remember from GT, I felt like I was just watching DBZ try to go over the hill again after it was aslready over the hill and just have a subpar experience.

Super on the other hand disappoints me even more, because they should know better by now, but it's so over the hill at this point, it's too big to fucking fail, so it really doesn't MATTER how they write it. And since even the mention of GT is enough to get people going, it doesn't really matter how bad it gets. Uub's waste of potential was a big disappointment, but I would rather have Piccolo rule over Hell than just be there for babysitting.

I'm skeptical about this tournament. I'll wait until something happens before I start getting excited. That last tournament turned into GOKU AND VEGETA DO EVERYTHING, after all, and I wouldn't put it past them to have them do it again.
>>
>>153206163
It's the closest thing anyone will ever get to becoming a meme in physical form.

I'm sure somewhere on the internet there's some fringe group of otherkin, or rather, memekin who would kill to achieve that sort of body.
>>
>>153205932
I wish zamasu was my god
>>
>>153206195
>I would rather have Piccolo rule over Hell than just be there for babysitting
how big of a pleb can you be
>>
>>153206177
>>153206184
Poor Zamasu, do you think Elephant god will ask for his absence?
>>
>>153206151
He's been erased, there are no Zamasus left.
>>
>>153196742
I'm having podracer flashbacks
>>
>>153206228
>he hasn't built a shrine in his house as tribute to lord zamasu
Get to work.
>>
>>153203911
There is still oxygen in his muscles.
>>
>>153196742
Is there a name for this guy yet?
>>
>>153206288
Captain Ayy Lmao
>>
>>153206288
his name is not important
>>
>>153206288
Our Guy
>>
>>153206288
Not until a couple of weeks
>>
>>153205369
Toriyama said no. He lost his hair.
>>
>>153206305
What's important is what he's going to do.
>>
good animation/good manga artist

so basically just cancel it and do 2 movies a year

the story is already great
>>
>>153206333
>so basically just cancel it and do 2 movies a year
I'm on board for this. Cancel Super, make it a movie series. Hire the old animators and change the ugly ass art direction.

Literally perfect.
>>
File: 1481415308834.jpg (6KB, 189x267px) Image search: [Google]
1481415308834.jpg
6KB, 189x267px
>>153206330
Ayy?
>>
who can save us from goku?`
>>
>>153206395
>Hire the old animators
Literally 90% of the animators who have worked on Super have worked on Z, what the fuck are you talking about?
>>
first broly now bojack guys :^)
>>153205311
>>
>>153206422
>>153196742
>>
File: 1435278317653.jpg (113KB, 640x648px) Image search: [Google]
1435278317653.jpg
113KB, 640x648px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qoJhBCysp_I

DORAGON BOOOORUU
DORAGON BOOOORUU

SAIKYOU WA NO FUSIONNNNN
>>
>>153205311
Elephant, he lives with Gowasu who had Zamasu for a time
>>
>>153203422
I don't know about you, but I just adored Goku's portrayal during the Piccolo Daimou arc. I'm not , but the idea that Goku has a limit of the shit he's willing to take, it makes him feel like a more well-rounded character

I'm also a big fan of the line he gives off after Piccolo Daimou says he can't possibly be human
https://youtu.be/MXtKIbOIaps?t=123

>>153203617
It's kind of surprising that DBZ took off in the west in general. We were introduced to the series in the middle of the fucking story. Who the fuck is Piccolo? It doesn't matter. Who are all these other characters? It doesn't fucking matter. HEY GOKU, YOU'RE AN ALIEN. That's the part of the series we're introduced to.

It probably doesn't help that the series at the point is pretty fucking violent. Piccolo loses an arm in combat and keeps it that way until the fight is over, and Goku, the main character we barely know at this point is "sent to the next dimension."

I mean, we all know that he died, but fuck it, they played it anyway.
>>
>>153206288
His name is not of importance, what is of importance is that he's the hero we need.

We just call him Captain Ayy Lmao.
>>
>>153202347
>one of the other universes' fighters is a martial arts grand master
>normally weak but has the ability to match his powerlevel to anyone he's against
>even due to being equal in power, he can kick everybody's because of his martial arts mastery
>thats when Roshi steps in
>due to Roshi being extremely weaker than his counter parts, his opponents ability has to match Roshi's powerlevel
>tfw we get to see two martial arts masters duke it out
>tfw it will be like back in the old DB fighting days and be fucking great

This better happen.
>>
>>153205813
Didn't he say he has been training at some point in Super? Not sure about never having stopped, but he has been training.

And what he said to Tien doesn't imply he would abandon the martial arts, just that his role teaching the new generation was over.
>>
>>153206422
Only he can.
>>
https://youtu.be/UayZrwaI1R4?t=48s

HAI
HAI
YOU A CHAMP
>>
>>153206288
ええ私のお尻を笑う
>>
File: dbz01.jpg (204KB, 681x960px) Image search: [Google]
dbz01.jpg
204KB, 681x960px
>>153202579
>he doesn't know about Samir 34's masterpiece
>>
File: dbz02.jpg (162KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz02.jpg
162KB, 649x900px
>>
File: Deniggra.jpg (46KB, 400x396px) Image search: [Google]
Deniggra.jpg
46KB, 400x396px
>>153205502
>>
File: dbz03.jpg (202KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz03.jpg
202KB, 649x900px
>>
File: Gohan,_all_depictions,_2014.jpg (91KB, 320x590px) Image search: [Google]
Gohan,_all_depictions,_2014.jpg
91KB, 320x590px
>>153204534
>>153204206
Looking back...I don't like the Cell Saga that much.
I mean, I wouldn't call it shit, I wouldn't call it mediocre, or subpar. It's just that there's a lot missing it that makes
It probably doesn't help that this part of the series is that introduces the SAIYANS ONLY lock, and most of the plot is moved on by the characters dropping the ball at the worst possible moments or being stupid.

Gohan is still my favorite character, and as much as I like the SSJ2 scene...Is it just me, or he completely out of character here? I mean, he's not the battle monkey his dad is, but he's never been one to avoid a fight if it was one that they had to have.

I mean, shit. When they were up against Freeza, Gohan is the only one of them who is literally ready to thrown down at whatever form Freeza is in. When Vegeta was getting the life beaten out of him, Piccolo had to tell him to NOT jump in.>>153204429
I need some 'Dragon World e Youkoso!' on there.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PEWKBucMiX8
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnEbS01nDvc

Am I the only one in the world that listens to the image songs?
>>
File: dbz04.jpg (178KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz04.jpg
178KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153205748
>>153205706
I know that. I'm expecting them to let Goku off the hook for his part in this, not Zeno
>>
>>153203911
I still have a last stand fanfic of him and some favorite characters laying around.
>>
https://youtu.be/G56FvF3QHs4?t=4s

>power up
>insert song plays
>combo get REAL

Raging Blast 2 was great outside of the graphics and story mode
>>
File: dbz05.jpg (161KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz05.jpg
161KB, 649x900px
>>
File: dbz06.jpg (190KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz06.jpg
190KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153206788
I also agree Gohan was out of character there, but I brush it off as the fact he changed a bit in the 2 years he spent in the Room of Spirit and Time. Being for so long in a harsh environment just focusing on training gotta do something to you.

Gohan being overly smug and cocky once he becomes a SS2 bothers me a lot more. It just doesn't make much sense and is not like any of his previous outbursts.
>>
>>153205311
Is this Fan Art?
>>
>>153202633
>>153202889
>Samir34
>34
From Montpellier.
>>
File: dbz07.jpg (190KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz07.jpg
190KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153206916
He spent 8 months in that room.
>>
>>153206573
ayy
>>
>>153203163
I saw GT recently, it had potential in all of it's arcs it just failed to use it to the fullest and we ended up with an ok show right after Z that made it look 10 times worse (a billion times worse if you watched the american dub)

Super comes like 20 years after the ending of the last DB series and fans are hungry for some DB no matter how bad it is, so it just looks 100 times better, and people still think it's bad.
Besides Super has nearly no potential at all aside from the god ki (which already got it's potental blown up) everything is already done before either by fans, movies or GT.
>>
>>153206934
Yeah my bad, I read 94, don't know why.
>>
>>153206573
we all know he will job
>>
>>153206839

Eh, pretty sure Goku will be called out next episode, otherwise they wouldn't have played that scene with Beerus so seriously.

That said, he probably will acknowledge he messed up and take Zen-o seriously now, but that's it. I doubt we'll see Gohan furious with Goku for endangering Pan or anything like that. At most some complaints from Vegeta, but without really doing anything.
>>
>>153206037
Every thread on /a/ related, that is.
>>
>>153206940
What? Was it so little? Fuck I really need to reread Cell saga.
I could have sworn they spent 2 days in the Room fo Spirit and Time.
>>
File: dbz08.jpg (166KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz08.jpg
166KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207013
It was Trunks and Vegeta who spent 2 years in th e RoSaT.
>>
>>153206788
Yeah he sorta went full sadistic retard there and I was hoping that karma would bite him in the ass for what he did. I mean the Cell Jrs were like 5 minuets old listening to dad and he straight up tortured Cell.
>>
>>153203019
>Born as a prince
>Was the only one who survived frieza in his planet destruction
>Comes to earth assassinates people and he gets out alive & forgiven
>Goes to Namek, tries to fuck up Gohan/Krillin/Goku, dies. then he gets revived and forgived once again
>He manages to fuck a billionarie and sexy woman, even he impregnates her
>Free guccibygucci clothes and the best food you can eat for his entire life
>Doesn't have to work like Goku
>Reached SS, SV, SS2, and SSB without the Dragon Balls
>Was about to dissapear when his clone stealed his powers, but survived at the end
>Survived every enemy till now, even Bills and Black, this one even fucking made a hole in his stomach, (and goku died for this)
>His son is one of the strongest characters, is healthy and has a waifu
>Impregnates a MILF bulma

Is vegeta is luckiest man in the entire universe?
>>
>>153207044
/ourguy/
>>
>>153206972
It's the same shitty suburbs so it's not like it matters.
>>
>>153207047
>I was hoping that karma would bite him in the ass for what he did
And it did. Because of his attitude, Goku and Trunks got killed during the battle.
>>
>>153206916
being in the SS state heightens your emotions and even more so for SS2
>>
>>153207044
Complete with grammar mistakes.
>>
File: IMG_1382.png (761KB, 898x692px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1382.png
761KB, 898x692px
>>153199276
Lel /pol/ may may
>>
File: 1484955068256.png (213KB, 646x351px) Image search: [Google]
1484955068256.png
213KB, 646x351px
Don't worry guys leave Son Goku to me!
>>
File: dbz09.jpg (158KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz09.jpg
158KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207091
It bit other people in the ass, and Gohan got none of the blame.
>>
File: dbz010.jpg (192KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz010.jpg
192KB, 649x900px
>>
Speaking of Gohan becoming SS2, did he discover the form in the Room or he triggered it for the first time in the Cell fight?

When I read that saga again, the way Goku talked about Gohan's strenght, and the way Gohan was very reluctant made me think that it's just as plausible that Gohan knew the form but was unwilling/scared to use it, which is why Goku wanted him to become furious.

He randomly achieving it through rage when every other transformation above Super Saiyan came through training seems a bit weird to me.
>>
>>153207157
He could have finished Cell off, but then he went full edgy and said Cell "needed to suffer more", which costed the lives of his father and Trunks.
>>
File: dbz011.jpg (185KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz011.jpg
185KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207048
The Dragon Ball universe must be 100% opposite ours, where being a manlet actually works in your favour.
>>
File: dbz012.jpg (202KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz012.jpg
202KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207129
>goku borrows capsule corp tech and finds a way to clone himself for the ultimate fight
>>
File: dbz013.jpg (185KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz013.jpg
185KB, 649x900px
>>
File: 12614261242675.jpg (42KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
12614261242675.jpg
42KB, 480x480px
>>153207065
Improved Chichi.
>>
>>153207231
THAT'S IT! THE 3-0
>>
>>153205573
Based Mr Satan. Some of his best stuff was at the end of the Buu arc.
>>
File: 1477427375045.png (340KB, 275x487px) Image search: [Google]
1477427375045.png
340KB, 275x487px
>>153202935
>>
File: dbz014.jpg (193KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz014.jpg
193KB, 649x900px
>>153207314
based samir knows Vegeta is stronger
>>
>>153204429
So Gowasu is alone right? No apprentice ;_;
>>
>>153202021
Tournament arcs are a staple of the series, go read something else if you don't like them cuckboy
>>
>>153205573
Holy shit these fillers. Fuck Toei for repeating the same joke 10 times in a row.
>>
>>153195642
Man, I fucking love Dragon Ball so much.
I wish I could put it inside my asshole and leave it there forever.
>>
File: dbz015.jpg (194KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz015.jpg
194KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207390
Samir34 character design xenoverse 2 DLC when?
>>
>>153207218
Yeah it killed two people he sorta cared for but it really doesn't feel like it slapped Gohan for that, just other people.
>>
>>153207390
> Bsartkoum
> sahite

What?
>>
>>153207390
>Roshi defeats enemies in the tournament by giving them poisoned kebabs
>>
>>153205932
Zamasu is the villain we deserved.
I'll always miss him.
>>
File: 1468203685682.jpg (17KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1468203685682.jpg
17KB, 640x480px
>>153207460
>he sorta cared for
>sorta
>his father
>>
File: dbz016.jpg (166KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz016.jpg
166KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207492
We deserve /pol/ or Metal Cooler, Zamasu was too good for us.
>>
>>153202021
Tournament arcs have always been the highlight of Dragon Ball.
>>
>>153207528
GOKU FLANDERIZATION, DELETE THIS, THIS IS NOT HALAL
>>
File: dbz017.jpg (179KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz017.jpg
179KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207524
He didn't seem terribly broken up about it, and he doesn't internalize that it was his fault. Gohan felt all sorts a wrong at the end of the Cell Saga.
>>
>>153207462
It's arabic words inaccurately used in french.
Bsartkoum (should actually be bsahtkoum) literally means "to your health" (pretty ironic when they're going to eat kebabs) and is often used by arabs

Sahite is a weird deformation but it basically means thanks
>>
>>153207424
why forever
>>
File: dbz018.jpg (190KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz018.jpg
190KB, 649x900px
>>153207580
it is halal though
>>
>>153207580
Kebabs are halal most of the time because they're mostly made by arabs
Arabs also love kebabs so it makes sense they wouldn't want to lose these clients
>>
File: dbz019.jpg (184KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz019.jpg
184KB, 649x900px
>>153207462
No idea, it's just Southern Arabspeak
>>
File: wojak crying.png (7KB, 206x245px) Image search: [Google]
wojak crying.png
7KB, 206x245px
>Champa will die
>Magetta will die
>Gowasu will die
>>
>>153206288
Big Grayy Lmao
>>
File: dbz020.jpg (191KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz020.jpg
191KB, 649x900px
>>
File: 1482343388529.jpg (89KB, 1127x685px) Image search: [Google]
1482343388529.jpg
89KB, 1127x685px
>>153207724
not habbening
>>
>>153204353
>Freeza and Cell happened during the only time Dragon Ball was dead serious with little to no comic relief.

Doesn't the King Piccolo saga have less comic relief than both Freeza and Cell sagas, though?
>>
>>153207724
I wonder how Beerus will react to Champa's death.
He talks shit about him but it's pretty obvious he likes his brother.
>>
>>153207804
I think it has the least. There's a little bit in the anime but it's probably filler.
>>
File: dbz021.jpg (207KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz021.jpg
207KB, 649x900px
Piccolo talking about his Namekian techniques
>>
>>153205502
>You will never be a qt time patrol boy who can't fight so he sits around and does what Old Kaioshin and Loli Time Kaioshin do and gives advice over the mind net
>Supreme Kai of Time will never reward you for your work with hugs and kisses
>>
>>153207875
fuck you dude
>>
>>153207875
She is not interested in Trunks though. She is thirsty for Bardock's cock.
>>
>>153207804
Not really. There was Yajirobe as comic relief during a good chunk of the arc.

In the manga there isn't comic relief at all in Cell saga, though I'm sure the anime added some.
>>
File: dbz022.jpg (170KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz022.jpg
170KB, 649x900px
Vegeta gets jealous, his Sayan pride is hurt
>>
>>153207091
To be fair, the moment Cell reverted to Semi-Perfect, any one of the Saiyans (and even Piccolo? How much stronger did he get?) could have immediately showed up and taken him out.

What was Gohan going to do, get mad?
>>
>>153207933
>In the manga there isn't comic relief at all in Cell saga
>what is Mr. Satan
>>
>>153202021
Tournament arcs yada yada series staple
>>
>>153207724

I only care about Magetta and Gowasu but fugg.
>>
Simple, push it into non-canon status.
>>
File: dbz023.jpg (162KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz023.jpg
162KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207724
They all will, huh. We already know the forgone conclusion of this ;_;
>>
>>153206288
Ayyy J
>>
File: Dragon Ball Z v19-051.jpg (1MB, 2037x3056px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon Ball Z v19-051.jpg
1MB, 2037x3056px
>>153207944
Cell resorted to self-destruction almost instantaneously in the manga
>>
>>153207933
There are some little moments in the manga too, like Trunks telling Goku who are his parents.
>>
>>153208007
NO WE DON'T
SHUT UP
SHUT UP
FAT KITTY WILL NOT DIE
>>
File: dbz024.jpg (172KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz024.jpg
172KB, 649x900px
That's how Bulma fell in love by the way
>>
>>153206435
Are you stupid? you think these 15 year old intern sweatshop workers worked on Z?
>>
Did future Zeno kill future Grand Priest, or are he and those bodyguards all just standing around doing nothing?
>>
File: dbz025.jpg (155KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz025.jpg
155KB, 649x900px
>>
File: dbz026.jpg (146KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz026.jpg
146KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153208087
>you think these 15 year old intern sweatshop workers worked on Z?
So you believe the memes?

Do your research yourself. The list of animators in each episode is available all over the internet. Research all of the animator names yourself and you'll see most worked on Z.

Most of the main animators working on Super are industry veterans. There are almost no "newbies" working on it, a vast majority are experienced animators.
>>
>>153207960
Fuck. I guess Alzheimer's is starting to kick in or something.
Though before the Cell Games there is very little comic relief in the Cell/Androids saga.

No Dragon Ball arc is devoid of silliness, but I still think Cell saga has less of it than any of the others.
>>
File: dbz027.jpg (151KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz027.jpg
151KB, 649x900px
>>
File: i will behead you.jpg (27KB, 448x338px) Image search: [Google]
i will behead you.jpg
27KB, 448x338px
>>153207866
>>
>>153208152
Who the fuck is this guy supposed to be?
>>
File: dbz028.jpg (112KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz028.jpg
112KB, 649x900px
>>153208201
kek
>>
File: Bs60rDvIMAEzOiW.jpg (69KB, 600x768px) Image search: [Google]
Bs60rDvIMAEzOiW.jpg
69KB, 600x768px
>>153208213
Some random guy. Just wait until the cops get there.
>>
>>153208227
>Tsundere Vegeta
>>
File: dbz029.jpg (138KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz029.jpg
138KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153195642
You can't fix it anymore, it's too late.
>>
>>153207875
Trunks is too beta to hit that. He'd pull a Leon.
>>
>>153208301
Thanks doc!
>>
File: dbz030.jpg (156KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz030.jpg
156KB, 649x900px
>>153208213
Some random guy about to experience the noble Arabic technique of 2-v-1-and-hit-in-the-back
>>
>>153208253
Isn't there enough characters in the DB universe to use?
That cover though
>>
>>153208301
>>153208383

>Cheapshot
>Stomping after the deed

Fucking disgraceful.
>>
>>153205581
I can do whatever I want with MY time patrollers
>>
>>153207205
He first went SSJ2 in the time chamber when Goku told him it's time to take a break & Gohan, despite being half dead, refused & kept pushing & went SSJ2

That's why Goku knew if Cell beat the absolute shit out of him he would snap & 1 shot Cell
>>
>>153205311
Top 5 would be

>1. Beerus
>2. Clown
>3. Jerry
>4. Sonic the Destroyer
>5. Tails

What I personally want to ask is what Gods of Destruction are counterparts? it seems that Beerus and Champa are just brothers and from counterpart universes by coincidence and all of the other GoDs are unrelated.

I think the Scaly fucks are probably counterparts, the Clown and Fox might be Counterparts as they are both Tricksters/Prankster archtypes, Kuriboh and the Dwarf are probably counterparts, Jerry is probably the counterpart of Ganesha.

The only issue I have with my own estimates is that the female GoD has no theme with Robo-God.
>>
>>153207916
>>153208339
>Wanting a failure like Trunks to defile Supreme Loli
No thanks.
>>
File: 1437385621403.png (331KB, 420x357px) Image search: [Google]
1437385621403.png
331KB, 420x357px
what the flying fuck is happening in this thread
>>
File: dbz031.jpg (170KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz031.jpg
170KB, 649x900px
>>153208406
Maybe, but it's extremely realistic for Ar*b thugs here
>>
>>153208444
Sandnigger content, mostly
>>
File: revengeofsith.jpg (16KB, 450x239px) Image search: [Google]
revengeofsith.jpg
16KB, 450x239px
>>153208413
Your patrollers?
>>
>>153208441
I said he'd pull a Leon, aka No Way Fag.
>>
>>153206037
>Aaaaah THIS is the epic deebeezee I remember xD
>>
>>153208444
Earthlings try to stop Piccolo and Vegeta. Chichi get hurt. Goku goes training with Krillin and Yamcha and Roshi.

>>153208456
That stuff happens in shitty districts to be fair.
>>
>>153208441
I said she's interested in Bardock, retard. I don't want Trunks with her.
>>
File: dbz032.jpg (181KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz032.jpg
181KB, 649x900px
>>153208444
Worry not, Ten Shin Cop is here to save the day.
>>
>>153208406
And this after robbing a woman and punching her in the face. What a shit culture.
>>
>>153206037
The green in Zamasu looks like shit
>>
>>153196090
what happened to mai? i still didn't understand
>>
>>153208514

Based Tien bringing down the law.
>>
File: pilaf gang wish.jpg (562KB, 690x2004px) Image search: [Google]
pilaf gang wish.jpg
562KB, 690x2004px
>>153208548
This happened.
>>
File: dbz033.jpg (186KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz033.jpg
186KB, 649x900px
Want me to translate this shit ? It's basically niggerspeak and a situation you probably get in your countries too
>>
>>153195642
Have Goku and Vegeta removed from the main story as punishement for fucking with the gods.

Zen-Oh orders Beerus to destroy earth, Z-fighters come together to stop him and power up. (Even Yamcha)
>>
File: 1485451448159.jpg (199KB, 1280x959px) Image search: [Google]
1485451448159.jpg
199KB, 1280x959px
>>153206239
>Wait, Zamasu is pretty strong, where is he?
>Beerus killed him, sir
>Oh yeah, I forgot
>>
>>153208536
It's not culture but education. Arabs in France are usually from poor cities and are left on the street by their parents, where they're more likely to learn that stuff.
>>
Do you think Vegeta was a virgin before he meet Bulma?
>>
File: dbz034.jpg (186KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz034.jpg
186KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153208481
Trunks can't pull a Leon because he wouldn't be in a position to pull a Leon.
Anon >>153208510 is right, she likes badboys. She'd probably let Goku Black smash her.
>>
>>153208586
Based Pilaf.
>>
>>153208646
Definitely. Were there even female Saiyans around for him to bone anyway?
>>
Why Goku is so evil?
>>
>>153208586
What were they even going to do with the Dragon Balls? They can't revive Goku nor make Shenlong do anything to the Androids.
>>
>>153208690
>She'd probably let Goku Black smash her.
Of course that game wanks Goku almost as hard as it does his dad.
>>
File: dbz035.jpg (177KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz035.jpg
177KB, 649x900px
>>153208536
Arabs here are basically our niggers, they act and speak exactly the same as your street gangs.
Doesn't make it any less disgraceful.
>>
anyone who have that image of goku instant transmission with his middle finger?
>>
>>153208690
She wanted that GoD cock in XV2.
>>
>>153208586
Baby Shu is adorable.
>>
>>153208690
>She'd probably let Goku Black smash her.
I want fanarts of this.
>>
>>153208732
Probably make Piccolo go away from 17 and 18 so he was safe
>>
>>153208732
Evacuate all the humans and Piccolo to New Namak or teleport the androids to some other world.
>>
>>153208732
They could give Piccolo immortality.
>>
File: dbz036.jpg (159KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz036.jpg
159KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153207817
he will be pissed at Goku
>>
>>153208789
They can't teleport the Androids. They can refuse just like Goku refused being brought to Earth by Porunga, and Shenlong is too weak to force them.
>>
>>153208813
Based Tien notices this thug with his third eye
>>
>>153208690
>>153208762
What a fucking slut.
>>
>>153208717
i'm sure he raped some filthy Tuffle ningens
>>
File: dbz037.jpg (172KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz037.jpg
172KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153208828
Then teleport everyone else, just about the same shit they pulled with Freeza.
>>
File: dbz038.jpg (167KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz038.jpg
167KB, 649x900px
Based Samir giving me quads
>>
>>153208856
Seems out of character.
>>
>>153208941
>>153208856
Also the Tuffles were dead before he was born.
>>
>>153208938
>Ta trop regarder "scareface" sa race...
Lmfao
>>
File: 1332193404050.jpg (26KB, 205x205px) Image search: [Google]
1332193404050.jpg
26KB, 205x205px
>>153205573

>"No one in the whole universe has more authority than them !"
>>
File: dbz039.jpg (166KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz039.jpg
166KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153209001
Zeno exists out of the Universe and Beerus only has the authority to destroy.
>>
>>153208932
Yeah.
>teleport everyone away from Earth on Namek except Gohan in a space suit
>have Gohan destroy the Earth
>use Namekian Dragon Balls to teleport Gohan on Namek
>let the androids die from lack of air
>recreate Earth
>teleport everyone on Earth again

Exactly 1 + 3 wishes. Perfect.
>>
>>153205573
>"If they're high and mighty why don't they stop Buu?"
Kaioshins BTFO.
>>
File: Chronoa_2.jpg (45KB, 705x768px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa_2.jpg
45KB, 705x768px
>>153208463
Yes.

W-want to be a time patroller?
>>
>>153209010
So, what's about this? Slav balls? Can someone explain?
>>
>>153208586
Man this is such non canon garbage, they really should have left History of Trunks alone, it's hands down the best content in Dragon Ball

Piccolo was the first one to fight to Androids & obviously the first one to get killed by the way, so nice retcon here
>>
>>153209089
Goku,Vegeta,Krillin and Piccolo living in the suburbs of Montpellier in France.
>>
>>153209093
It's canon, it's an extra chapter of the manga.
>>
File: dbz040.jpg (194KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz040.jpg
194KB, 649x900px
>>153209089
It's post-Boo world, were the Z-fighters have to survive without fighting
>>
>>153202021
It was when Dragon Ball did its first tournament arc that the series became a big hit.

>>153202193
Yuyu Hakusho's Dark Tournament was great too.
>>
File: dbz041.jpg (156KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz041.jpg
156KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153209034

i love it when guys like you rush to give as much explanations as they can to justify this bullshit
>>
>>153209093
It doesn't say that someone else got killed before Piccolo.
>>
File: dbz042.jpg (157KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz042.jpg
157KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153202339
>That definitely would have invoked some type of reaction from DBZ's Goku.

You mean the one who allowed Frieza to go 100% after killing Krillin and hurting his son?
The same Goku who told Krillin to spare Vegeta?
The same Goku who gave Cell a senzu bean?
The same Goku who threatened to kill the Supreme Kai if he didn't allow him to fight Vegeta?
The same Goku who didn't kill Majin Buu when he could with his SSJ3 form?
The same Goku who left his family for seven years in order to train in the otherworld?
>>
If you consider Samir did all this shit alone from scratch the drawings aren't even that bad.
>>
>>153209075
T-that depends. Will I get to s-spend time with you?
>>
>>153209111
>>153209125
Thanks. But why they behave like immigrants...?
>>
>>153209010
>>153209125
>>153209145

putain je capte pas la moitié de ce que ces "chances pour la france" racontent...
>>
>>153199239
You mean completely destroy what makes the character unique and fun?

You mean you want Goku to turn into a blank slate with no personality like Ichigo at the end of bleach
>>
File: 0315-002.jpg (263KB, 1066x1600px) Image search: [Google]
0315-002.jpg
263KB, 1066x1600px
>>153209073
Favorite page
>>
File: 1342364511220.jpg (139KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1342364511220.jpg
139KB, 1280x720px
>>153205573
>purple leprechaun
>>
File: dbz043.jpg (179KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz043.jpg
179KB, 649x900px
>>153209175
Yeah it's pretty good to be honest. After the 73 pages I'll post some juicy side illustrations.
>>
>>153209093
You do realize that was only in the movie, right?
The manga version of history of Trunks already beings with him as a teen training under Gohan.
It was never specified when or how they fought the androids. Though even in the movie I always thought it was implied they all fought together, just were killed one by one. Which this manga special doesn't even contradict.
>>
>>153209192
That's the joke I guess?

>>153209194
Ca va encore tu comprends le sens des phrases mais pareil 3/4 des mots je savais même pas qu'ils existaient. Genre "zébi".
>>
>>153209192
That's the joke/autism.
>>
>>153209171
>You mean the one who allowed Frieza to go 100% after killing Krillin and hurting his son?
He knew he'd be strong enough to handle him.
>The same Goku who told Krillin to spare Vegeta?
Fair enough.
>The same Goku who gave Cell a senzu bean?
It was actually a good move. Tiring Cell out would've meant him killing everybody just to be safe.
>The same Goku who threatened to kill the Supreme Kai if he didn't allow him to fight Vegeta?
They didn't have much choice anyway. Vegeta would have kept killing.
>The same Goku who didn't kill Majin Buu when he could with his SSJ3 form?
Next generation thing
>The same Goku who left his family for seven years in order to train in the otherworld?
Plot told him to fuck off to stop bio-engineered threats coming after him. It was wrong in the end though.

>>153209175
At least he doesn't trace like Toyo
>>
File: hi.jpg (152KB, 538x345px) Image search: [Google]
hi.jpg
152KB, 538x345px
>>153209182
Sure man. Literally everyone gets a chance to fuck the Kai.
>>
>>153209152
But he's right. In universe, supreme kais are at the top with destroyer god though kais have a lot more jurisdiction. Beerus only blows shit up.
>>
>>153209228
Do you have a link for the pages? I think my link stopped after Vegeta's tragic death ;_;
>>
File: dbz044.jpg (153KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz044.jpg
153KB, 649x900px
>>153209192
Yeah that's the point. Thugs like to think they're Vegeta to feel better about themselves. This is basically a giant self-insert.
>>
>>153209234
The anime version even states Vegeta was the first one who got killed.
>>
File: dbz045.jpg (163KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz045.jpg
163KB, 649x900px
>>153209285
http://www.booska-p.com/geek/new-les-heros-de-dbz-la-cite-ca-donne-quoi-n54174.html

Here you go.
>>
File: Chronoa_3.jpg (185KB, 1920x921px) Image search: [Google]
Chronoa_3.jpg
185KB, 1920x921px
>>153209182
If you're okay with some kisses
>>
>>153202472
What's this "ki-weed" shit?
>>
>>153209316
>Vegeta cums in Bulma.png
>>
>>153209171
>The same Goku who left his family for seven years in order to train in the otherworld?
But that is wrong. He intended to remain dead forever. He didn't just stay in the other world to train.
>>
File: dbz046.jpg (183KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz046.jpg
183KB, 649x900px
>>153209194
>>153209243
>>153209243
Me neither, I guess there are various dialects around France.
>>
>>153209292
Pretty much this. I was more of a Krillin guy myself because Krillin is a cool guy who tries hard.
>>
>Why didn't Supreme Kai use the dragonballs to wake Beerus to stop Buu?
>>
>>153209330
Is that a naked mod?
>>
File: dbz047.jpg (169KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz047.jpg
169KB, 649x900px
>>153209339
Floor
>>
>>153209362
>use the dragonballs to wake Beerus to stop Buu?

How does that work?
>>
>>153209254
>He knew he'd be strong enough to handle him.

That is not the issue. Any sensible person wouldn't even give Frieza the chance to begin with.

>It was actually a good move. Tiring Cell out would've meant him killing everybody just to be safe.

Not very convicing argument, I'm sorry.

>They didn't have much choice anyway. Vegeta would have kept killing.

That doessn't doesn't make threatening the Supreme Kai something acceptable.

>Next generation thing

Not a valid justification at all.

>Plot told him to fuck off to stop bio-engineered threats coming after him. It was wrong in the end though.

This is about Goku the chracter, not the plot. It was Goku's decision to abandon his family for seven years.
>>
>>153202021
You're right but that's exactly what Dragon Ball is so it's perfect for it.
>>
>>153209362
He could go ask Whis to wake Beerus up himself.
>>
File: dbz048.jpg (159KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz048.jpg
159KB, 649x900px
>>
>>153209356
>>153209243
It's just arabic words thrown in French. Classic street stuff.
Ironically, the arabic language has a lot of french words reused in it. Car, or "automobile", just becomes "tomobile" in arabic.
>>
>>153209376
No.
>>
>>153209267

>NO ONE in the whole universe
>In universe, supreme kais are at the top WITH destroyer god

i'm not sure you understand when Dende says "No one" but anyway, i won't argue. you're right, i'm retarded, it makes perfect sense, blablabla...
>>
>>153209362
Shenlong and Porunga wouldn't be retarded enough to disturb Beerus sleep.
>>
>>153209350
Valid point, but the fact stands he abandoned them when he could be brought back.
>>
New thread >>153209456
>>
>>153209397
>Not very convicing argument, I'm sorry.
There's no convincing to do, Cell was stronger than all of them combined, even when tired. He could've ended that whenever he wanted. The only way they'd save themselves was Gohan going SS2, and Cell not being tired / feeling pressured to end the game is favorable to that.

>That doessn't doesn't make threatening the Supreme Kai something acceptable.
That's rude, but that's all. It's more of a "gtfo, i'm serious now" message than anything else.

>Not a valid justification at all.
>This is about Goku the chracter, not the plot. It was Goku's decision to abandon his family for seven years.
Except these two things were justified by plot. It might not make sense in realistic universe from our standpoint, but plotwise, Goku retiring to avoid future threats and Goku wanting the next generation to be able to deal with future threats without him were justified.
>>
File: dbz050.jpg (167KB, 649x900px) Image search: [Google]
dbz050.jpg
167KB, 649x900px
>>>153209479
>>>153209479
>>>153209479
>>>153209479
>>>153209479
NEW THREAD
>>
>>153209362
>Why didn't the Supreme Kai just ask Whis to wake up Beerus?

This a better question.
>>
File: me.jpg (19KB, 479x335px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
19KB, 479x335px
>>153207875
JUST
>>
>>153209452
semantics

Destroyer god has nothing to do with the creation of galaxies, systems, and the other world. Mortals just have to hope the destroyer spares them while the kais run the entire universe.
>>
>>153209254
>At least he doesn't trace like Toyo
I don't mind tracing that munch but I still think it's drawings are pretty bad, for example the lines are too wonky. Before some autist jumps on me I only read the manga.
>>
File: 1486322453571.jpg (966KB, 889x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1486322453571.jpg
966KB, 889x1500px
Calling it now, Beerus and Champa are from Ayy Lmao's universe.
>>
>>153209644
I was joking about tracing. I don't think Toyo's bad but he's not really great either, just ... okay I guess. Some panels are very dynamic, but the backgrounds are empty and the lines are weird. He's improving and has some good ideas though so overall it's good I'd say.
>>
>>153204002
"Breathable" varies, depending on your biology. For us humans, there's this altitude called the "death zone", where you have enough oxygen to not drop dead, but you are constantly at a deficit and can't acclimatize to it, and you eventually die from staying that high. I think upper atmosphere is like a death zone for sayians. They can stay up there for quite a while, but not forever.
>>
>>153209714
Yeah, he seems to be getting better with more elaborate stuff.
>>
>>153209522
>There's no convincing to do, Cell was stronger than all of them combined, even when tired. He could've ended that whenever he wanted. The only way they'd save themselves was Gohan going SS2, and Cell not being tired / feeling pressured to end the game is favorable to that.

No matter how you try to spin it, giving a senzu bean to help Cell is a bad move.
I heard this argument before, it didn't make sense the first time and still doesn't make sense now.
This is like giving a better weapon to a thief in the hopes he won't feel pressured to use it against you because he will think he is more safe from you. You aren't being smart, you are gambling while helping the very enemy you are supposed to defeat in the first pleace. It reeks of magical thinking.
To end, your argument still would never hold even if it was right because that was never Goku intention to begin with.
Goku didn't think giving Cell a senzu bean would make him less inclined to kill others, he just thought the retarded excuse we heard in the anime about giving Cell a fair chance against Gohan.
Again, this argument was never a convicing one. I'm sorry.

>That's rude, but that's all. It's more of a "gtfo, i'm serious now" message than anything else.

You think threatening someone with death is merely rude? Threatening someone who was doing his best to help them?
DBZ Goku isn't only selfish, he is also ungrateful.

>It might not make sense in realistic universe from our standpoint, but plotwise, Goku retiring to avoid future threats and Goku wanting the next generation to be able to deal with future threats without him were justified.

The justification given by the plot was too weak within the plot itself, though.
Goku said he wanted to avoid future threats while leaving any future threats to the next generation.
A contradiction. If future threats will still appear even when he is out of the picture then it is retarded and not justified at all.
>>
File: laughing_sabers.jpg (107KB, 783x609px) Image search: [Google]
laughing_sabers.jpg
107KB, 783x609px
>>153209316
>Vegeta breaking his ankle while running away from Tenshinhan after robbing and beating up some innocent pedestrians
Jesus, the more I think about it, the more I realize that this is a fucking masterpiece.
>>
>>153210089
>To end, your argument still would never hold even if it was right because that was never Goku intention to begin with.
Going "this must be a fair fight" instead of "we must tire him out and use whatever trick we can" makes Cell more inclined to play the game.
Cell judging he doesn't want to play anymore means assured the end of universe. No chance at all. It's not like giving a gun to a robber, or in this case, it's giving a gun to an invincible robber who you'll never defeat in a normal fight no matter what, to increase the probability of him lowering his guard.

>You think threatening someone with death is merely rude?
It's a fucking cartoon and it wasn't exactly death. More like "I'll trash you if I have to, so gtfo"

>The justification given by the plot was too weak within the plot itself, though.
>Goku said he wanted to avoid future threats while leaving any future threats to the next generation.

Goku retiring is arguably justifiable. Saiyans came for him. Freeza was to revive everyone who died, and Gero wanted him dead. Until Buu, that is.

There's no contradiction though. He retired before Buu, and when Buu arrived he thought he had to find another protector, hence Gotenks. Within the story, it's honorable. Outside of the story, it's discutable.
>>
File: rdragon_ball_v015-163.jpg (329KB, 728x1079px) Image search: [Google]
rdragon_ball_v015-163.jpg
329KB, 728x1079px
>>153202394
>Roshi has so much experience in martial arts tournaments that you want him there just for the analysis. If somebody's using a weird technique maybe he can figure it out. He's also not horrendously weak, and it'd be hard to get total stranger aliens to sign up for a tournament.

End of DB Goku is already better at all this though.
>>
>>153202433
The only time we see Roshi use the Mafuba he wasn't strong enough to even survive using the move... Not to mention that he fucking missed.
>>
>>153206288

Deadshot
>>
>>153205015
Yes. Last girl I dated was a tomboy, she would say shit like "Fuck me in my boy pussy". She even had Videls hair cut from that part for the longest time.

Last I heard she popped out a crib midget and married a dude that studies fish.

>>153206512
I was in to the whole DC universe and was high as fuck during my high school days so this made as much sense as any other anime stuff at the time. I honestly thought it was a Superman anime since I just got done watching the Japanese Ninja turtles.

Then again till I was 10 I thought Star wars was a Christmas movie since USA network played it every Christmas morning and I would miss New Hope and see Empire right after presents were opened.
>>
>>153206995
God I'd love to see Vegeta and Gohan finally step up and put that retard in his place.
>>
>>153207240
Works for Tom Cruise.
>>
>>153200795
Although DBZ Buu-Sage was still much better than Super because of the fact that so many new things were introduced. SSJ3 was so ludicrous that the entire saga felt more like a light-hearted parody (although I doubt the latter) than anything. It was fun, the villain represented that as well.

>>153205735
I liked Majin Vegeta as well, but it just seemed to try really hard to make him evil again.
If there had to be anyone becoming evil in the first place, it should have been Gohan (to become what he hated, to fight against his will, to achieve the power-up without the need of a Kaioshin) or a human character.
Thread posts: 546
Thread images: 128

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.