[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the point of this scene with Aqua and the fish. I fucking

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: cfvLEoI.png (378KB, 489x528px) Image search: [Google]
cfvLEoI.png
378KB, 489x528px
What was the point of this scene with Aqua and the fish. I fucking laughed but I have no clue what was going on.
>>
Do we have any clue what's going on?
>>
>>153187140
To show that the only ones capable of liking her are mindless creatures.
>>
They saw one of their kin.
>>
>>153187208
They looked like they were angry though
>>
File: fish.png (1MB, 1282x721px) Image search: [Google]
fish.png
1MB, 1282x721px
foreshadowing
>>
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
ONE OF US
>>
>>153187140

It's just Aqua casually doing amazing party tricks.
>>
Goddess of water meets water dwellers
>>
>I fucking laughed
that was pretty much the point of that scene.
>>
>>153187140
>Why was this short bit that wasn't integral to the plot in the show, and why did it make me laugh?
Anon, I think you just discovered a joke.
>>
>>153187140
>I fucking laughed but I have no clue what was going on.
That's the MO of the the entire show.
>>
>>153187256

Because if he can call fish like that, he'd never have to starve again in his life.
>>
To think that they were starving all this time and Aqua has a trick to call the fishes but never thought of using it before...
>>
>>153187140
Aqua doing dumb stuff as usual
>>
File: 1485472033666.png (244KB, 428x619px) Image search: [Google]
1485472033666.png
244KB, 428x619px
>Axis city soon
I can't wait for more Aqua episodes
>>
>>153187140
She was basically doing fuck all during the episode, might as well use her auithority as a water goddess to call in some water dwellers to pass time while Kazuma does his thing with Darkness.

But yeah, the point of the scene was comedy and Kazuma finding out there's way to literally have fish jump onto his lap, easy fishing.
>>
they were drawn to the stink
>>
>>153187140
Aqua's "party trick" is a catch-all to perform random goddess miracles.

The actual party trick skill can't do half that stuff, but Aqua's too dumb to know that.
>>
File: lewd.png (2MB, 678x1835px) Image search: [Google]
lewd.png
2MB, 678x1835px
Woud you a damegai?

I'd
>>
> Shipping Kazqua results in an immediate loss of intelligence
It's like I can see Her miracles happening in real time!
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.