[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were Rebuilds a mistake? If Original NGE didn't exist how

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

Were Rebuilds a mistake?

If Original NGE didn't exist how good would Rebuilds be
>>
>>153159201
7/10
>>
Rebuilds were the second worst blunder in Japanese history, ahead of the Fukushima reactor and just behind Pearl Harbor.
>>
>>153159201
Why did Anno decide to milk the cow? Why couldn't he just leave it be as an classic you don't make sequels for?

At least CD Projekt RED decided to end Geralt's journey with Witcher 3. I wish everything was like that.
>>
>>153159201
Rest In Peace OG Misato

And you too Asuka, I never liked you that much but I can't stand what happened to you.
>>
Roughly 8.7324 out of 10.9895 goods.
>>
>>153159201
Not very good because the Rebuilds use NGE as a crutch to prop up their own story deficiencies. Without knowing NGE Rebuild would be even more of a clusterfuck (not in the good way) than it is.
>>
Anno should've be beaten to death with Mari figurines.
>>
>>153159201
Will Gianax fuck up TTGL in any possible way?
>>
>let's create a new character that completely erases the main aspect of Asuka's original drive and make them an ultimately pointless character for more fan service

Mari was the biggest mistake
>>
for someone who hated otaku and thought anime was a mistake he sure milked that cow for the last 20 years.
Anno is a hack and got lucky. That he gets paid and is considered a genius is Lucas levels of irony.
>>
>>153160075
It's not irony

It's pretty much an admission of defeat when his biggest legacy is waifu wars when they're both supposed to be shit in their own ways. I feel bad for him a bit
>>
File: 318555.jpg (32KB, 225x350px)
318555.jpg
32KB, 225x350px
>>153159449
This
There was no original character development in rebuilds except for a little with Shinji and Misato. That's why Mari is such a fucking garbage character whose only purpose is fanservice and cringey engrish
>>
>>153159201
Yes, the series should've stayed at Gainax.
>>
>>153159201
Shinji was a mistake
>>
>>153161707
Which version?
>>
They wouldn't make sense without TV Eva, when we watch Rebuild we subconsciously let our knowledge of TV Eva fill in the gaps in Rebuilds stupid goings on. Show someone who has no familiarity with TV Eva rebuild and they won't like it, guaranteed. They'd be 2/10 shit regardless.
>>
File: images.jpg (48KB, 494x620px)
images.jpg
48KB, 494x620px
Mari Illustrious Makinamiā„¢ was a great addition to the Neon Genesis Evangelionā„¢ franchise.
>>
>>153159201
4.0 will redeem all, bring closure, go down in history as the highest grossing anime film of all time topping kimi no whatever and spirited away
>>
File: MP EVAs.gif (620KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
MP EVAs.gif
620KB, 500x281px
I want Mari to be torn to shreds by MP EVAs in the next movie.
>>
>>153162125
Anno, stop sucking your own dick.
>>
File: 2491249814.png (148KB, 297x480px)
2491249814.png
148KB, 297x480px
I've only watched 2.22, ignored it and i'll never watch 3.0
>>
You can compare the 2 here https://youtu.be/ZXvNxDSOhII

Rebuild monster had tits for no real reason

You can just see how much more emotion and terror are inside the original series
>>
>>153159259
This

The whole point of Eva is how batshit crazy and weird it was. Mentally healthy Anno just makes overly complex but still banal mecha with bad CGI.
>>
>>153162668
>and i'll never watch 3.0
smart man.
>>
>>153162804
Someone needs to seduce his wife before he continues wreaking havoc.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.