[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does Outlaw Star get any better? I'm on episode 7 and my

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

File: chyvBZC.png (134KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
chyvBZC.png
134KB, 1280x720px
Does Outlaw Star get any better? I'm on episode 7 and my interest is waning. The first episode set my hopes high with Gene shooting and then stabbing a dude; followed up by fucking a bitch; and then eviscerating a dude with a magic bullet. But since then the only thing he has done is get away from battles with wacky hijinks like a boring shounen protag. Space ships with arms are dumb. The cat girl is insanely annoying. And those caster shells that decimate everything and are overpowered aren't stocked because "they are old and nobody wants them lel",

The only thing keeping going the past few episodes was the ever present 90s "finish this shit fast" derp face Melfina has
>>
Sorry, anon. You're just too big of a faggot for this series.
>>
You don't watch Outlaw Star for the story. You watch it to make screnshots and go complain on /a/ about how modern anime is all shit.
>>
>>153126008
Outlaw Star doesn't actually get any better, mate.

It's an episodic series meant to entertain kids once a week.

You don't watch it for the story.
>>
>>153126035
This made me laugh hard, thank you
>>
>>153126072
The first episode set a very fucking different mood than the episodes after though. I thought this was going to be more "mature". Am I in for friendship saving them from the bad guys?
>>
>>153126112
Yeah, the first episode makes you think you're in for a grand and interesting story. Then all you get is isolated episodes and waifu bait.
>>
File: 1458454846128.jpg (74KB, 393x554px) Image search: [Google]
1458454846128.jpg
74KB, 393x554px
>>153126008
Yeah. It gets really good once Aisha joins the crew permanently, and stays amazing.
>>
I started liking Outlaw Star once I switched the audio track to Japanese.
I'm never listening to /a/ again.
>>
>>153126008
Not really. I had seen bits and pieces of this on Toonami back in the day, but I just watched the whole thing for the first time recently. I was really looking forward to some space pirate hijinks and episodic action-adventure, but the show just never really gets there. There are a couple cool episodes, the world of the show is this huge wealth of creativity, and the guns and ships are cool, but the writing both from a serial and episodic perspective is really weak.
>>
How many times do you think harry and melfina fucked?
>>
>>153126008

If you hate space ships with arms why are you watching a series with nothing but?

Are you retarded?
>>
File: dibmiekfhw.png (990KB, 713x724px) Image search: [Google]
dibmiekfhw.png
990KB, 713x724px
sounds like you're just a faggot OP
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.