[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

> I was Reincarnated as a Hot Spring in an Alternate World,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

> I was Reincarnated as a Hot Spring in an Alternate World, and I’m Way Too Effective – It’s Not Like it Feels Good Because I’m Inside of You or Anything!?

Has Isekai gone too far?
>>
>yfw you realize you're just a puddle of water and can't get a boner even though all these nubile elven maidens are washing their bared bodies with you

BEING A SENSATE WAS A MISTAKE
>>
We we have a sword and now an onsen?

Next is going to be reincarnated as a pet rock
>>
>>153124305
>The novel’s promotional teaser promises that “troubles occur one after another” and alludes to Atami’s waters becoming “hard” and “milky” when the women enter him.
>>
>>153124243
Well, vending machine is pretty good, and that seemed like japan had gone insane to me at first. Onsen is a bit different, but why not?
>>
>>153124364
>Water becomes hard

"Hard Water" refers to water that has a high degree of minerals dissolved in it. Since high mineral content is why hot spring water is so prized in the first place, one can argue that a hot spring's water is hard all the time and can't "become hard" only when qts enter it

Checkmate terrible Japanese authors
>>
Anime about being reincarnated as heavy water, doing nuclear things, would be better.
>>
>>153124243
depends if he stays a hotspring or takes human form and starts up a harem. theres only one LNs where being x monster or inanimate object is actually a disadvantage. the rest of em might as well be humans.
the vending machine ones good cause hes actually a vending machine that cant walk or say anything thats not a programmed message. its shit but it at least stays true to its premise.
>>
>>153124351
You forgot the vending machine.
>>
Actually, if the MC was female and reincarnated into an men's bath, that would be pretty good too.

Two points if she's a fujo but never sees any yaoi action
>>
>>153124243
JAPAN IS A MISTAKE
>>
>>153125285
White people have enough shame not to publish this stuff outside of fanfiction.net
>>
>>153124243
Can't I get reincarnated as a High School in an alternate world? I would take a good care for all the students inside me.
>>
>>153124243
Isekai is never far enough.
>>
File: School best girl.jpg (124KB, 788x458px) Image search: [Google]
School best girl.jpg
124KB, 788x458px
>>153125802
Already exist anon.
>>
Is this going to be the deconstruction of the isekai genre which we've all been waiting for?
>>
>>153125906
Wasn't Now and Then/Here and There deconstruction of the trapped in alternate world animes?
>>
As an onsen which is tied to geography and therefore completely immobile, how can this produce any kind of plot whatsoever?
>>
>>153125906
Wasn't that Re:Zero? Or Muv-Luv Alternative, depending on who you ask.
>>
File: CzxNHNhVIAAjvH7.jpg (52KB, 397x502px) Image search: [Google]
CzxNHNhVIAAjvH7.jpg
52KB, 397x502px
>isekai
"I may be a hero, but I'll start a pizza shop in the fantasy world with my elf wife"
>>
>>153124480
>Implying physics and science works the same way in fantasyland as in the real world.

Checkmate autistic basement dwellers
>>
>>153126028
>Re:Zero
>Muv-Luv Alternative
No, anon. Being edgy a deconstruction does not make.
Deconstruction hunts down all the flaws in a genre and gives it a realistic approach. Now and Then/Here and There desconstructed the isekai genre by showing that in a real case scenario, a tourist who just arrived in a new world is bound to suffer a lot of cultural shock. What's more is that there is a high percentage that the place he just arrived on is highly xenophobic and might hunt him down for being strange.

Re:Zero and Muv Luv are just your normal isekai but with more bloodshed
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.