[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I know it was sort of popular fan theory to say that Vegeta would

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: blugeta.png (451KB, 1024x1566px) Image search: [Google]
blugeta.png
451KB, 1024x1566px
I know it was sort of popular fan theory to say that Vegeta would become the new God of Destruction, but I don't think that's what's going to happen at all in light of recent events.
Keep in mind that Beerus usually sleeps for centuries at a time and only wakes up for a little while to destroy things. This time he only slept for about 20 years and has been awake ever since watching Goku and Vegeta. I think one day he'll snap and go on a destruction rampage and have to be killed. Since the Supreme Kai (guardian of life) and the GoD are tied, when Beerus dies, so will Supreme Kai. Goku and Vegeta will have to take their places. We all knew this would happen, but here's where I think things will change. Goku has been shown to be absurdly selfish and destructive, only looking for the next fight. He'll take the mantle of GoD and behave just like Beerus, a mad man looking for the next strongest fighter. Vegeta, who time and time again this series has been shown to value life until straight up refusing training for his soon-to-be child, will become the Supreme Kai and guard life from Goku.

What does /a/ think of this?
>>
>>153113315
That's retarded. Goku would hate to be hakaishin. He's not allowed to fight because that would destroy the universe they're in.

Vegeta makes the most sense because he has the power and the mental capacity to do it. Whis would have to put down Goku permanently if he somehow became hakaishin.
>>
>>153113507
>using weeb terms

Anon...it's time to stop.
>>
>>153113315
Use the catalog retard >>153093681
>>
>god of destruction
>can't beat a bunch of people
>>
>>153114153
That thread is about Goku. This is about Vegeta.
>>
>>153114153
>muh muh every thread is a general!

Fucking kill yourself
>>
>>153116790
If there's a general then use it. Not everyone else's fault that you dragonbronies made your own general, so now you have to be contained to them. So fuck off.
>>
>>153116837
>sperging this much over 3 threads

Make /a/ great again
>>
How can Vegeta be GoD when he keeps jobbing
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.