[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why did Tekkadan need to break off with Teiwaz if McMurdo knew

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: p12923949_b_v8_aa.jpg (376KB, 960x1440px) Image search: [Google]
p12923949_b_v8_aa.jpg
376KB, 960x1440px
Why did Tekkadan need to break off with Teiwaz if McMurdo knew that Jasley was the one who fucked over Naze and was trying to betray him?

I mean anyone who sided with Jasley was a traitor anyways, right? They could have just stayed with Teiwaz and rekt them, McMurdo obviously doesn't care that they decimated tons of Teiwaz guys and his second in command anyways
>>
it seems like they just wanted an excuse to have Tekkadan break off with Teiwaz but maybe there's some reason I haven't thought of
>>
>>153098743
it's literally explained in the previous episodes you fucking faggot
>>
>>153098743
Well the following thing they'll do is much worst it's joining in a war on earth against ghallarjhorn

Orga didn't want to bring in mcmurdo and kudelia into the crossfire
>>
>>153098952
yeah that makes sense

>>153098913
faggot
>>
>>153098908
It seems like the old man had no way of proving Jasley's involvement and couldn't do anything about him.

Tekkadan had to leave Taiwaz in order to even be able to pick a fight with Jasley.
>>
>>153100267
>couldn't do anything about him.
More like, as Jasley said himself, he has to cut his losses.
He lost one important part of his group, he cannot afford to lose another.
>>
File: 61254652_p0.png (967KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
61254652_p0.png
967KB, 768x1024px
More importantly where is Azee and will ride score some nee-san strange.
>>
>>153100789
nothing like /ss/ to cure mind break
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.