[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I haven't watched One Piece since the time skip happened

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: Q4bWyRr.jpg (221KB, 2640x813px) Image search: [Google]
Q4bWyRr.jpg
221KB, 2640x813px
I haven't watched One Piece since the time skip happened all the way back in 2011.
When i was watching it i was the most depressed i had ever been and had nothing better to do then watch One Piece forever. I did get caught up before the time skip happened but then my life started turning around a i abandoned it.

My question is is One Piece worth getting back into? Since the time skip has the quality gone up, down or has more or less stayed the same? I don't want to watch another 500+ episodes if it's just same old same old.
>>
I haven't watched the anime but speaking as a manga reader I think it's worth checking out. The story remains formulaic (go to new island, local government is corrupted, better punch it in the face), with some rare plot exposition about the nature of the world. The art is still good, the humor is alright, the fights are a little worse because of Haki, the wacky character design is still 10/10, and it's generally alright.
>>
>>152990208
Read the manga or fuck off
>>
Why would you want to read something which will not end anytime soon? Personally for me I don't like series which go on forever with no conclusion in sight even though itself series is good. Just forget it and move on with your life.
>>
>>152990344
>The story remains formulaic
eh i might just read a summary.
Can anyone tell me the biggest spoilers that have happened since the time skip?
>>
>>152990700
well a bunch of the anti-pirate guys were like Luffy i don't like how you're a pirate and then they try to stop his pirating with force but then luffy goes GOMU GOMU NO PLOT ARMOR and now i think they're on a continent sized tortoise
>>
>>152990208
>episode 550
I've always known One Shit's art and animation are bottom-tier, but this is a new level of disgusting.
>>
If it meant that much to you then you should give it an honest chance and not let a bunch of biased and bitter anons decide for you
>>
>>152990208
the first arc right after time skip was sorta meh, but the next two arcs were fantastic. And besides..you already watched 500 eps, what's another 400?
>>
>>152990208

Why can't he draw waists?
>>
>>152990208
Quality hasn't gone up and actual animation is at an all time low. I haven't watched it in a couple of years it feels like and I'll probably keep waiting for significant progress in the story before power reading.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.