[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>oh no, Urameshi's demon blood/the Nine Tailed Fox is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: ninetailedfox.png (409KB, 881x1300px) Image search: [Google]
ninetailedfox.png
409KB, 881x1300px
>oh no, Urameshi's demon blood/the Nine Tailed Fox is going to awaken!
Is there any trope this manga won't use?
>>
What's the problem?

Hidden abilities/transformations is one of the cornerstones in shonen battle manga.
>>
>>152967624
At least it's better than Asura's Wrath, where Asura turned into Four tails Naruto for no reason halfway through the game.
>>
I can't wait for the "a world war between the different countries is inevitable so to prevent too much bloodshed instead they decide to do a team-based tournament with all the nations".
>>
At this was foreshadowed unlike Yusuke and I love him.
>>
>>152968280
I admit they talked about it since the first chapter.

Was Hollow Ichigo foreshadowed? I can't remember right now.
>>
>>152968331
The thing with his mother wasn't foreshadowed as far as I remembered, but the hollow transformation itself was foreshadowed a lot during the soul society arc.
He was turning into a hollow when he was trying to get his shinigami powers back and the hollow mask was constantly with him for some reason.
The mask saved him from a lethal attack and hanamaru tried to throw it away, but it always came back to Ichigo as far as I remember.
>>
>>152968630
I thought he just created a new mask each time.
>>
>>152968331
>Was Hollow Ichigo foreshadowed? I can't remember right now.

To death, I think as early as the 8th volume.
>>
>>152968758
I haven't watched or read soul society arc since I first watched it in 4th or 5th grade so the details are a bit hazy, but point is it was foreshadowed Ichigo would get some hollow powers.
>>
He did, but back then most people though "the mask keeps coming back to him" and let's be honest it sounds better this way, fucking Kubo
>>
File: black clover.jpg (355KB, 840x1226px) Image search: [Google]
black clover.jpg
355KB, 840x1226px
>>152967624
>Is there any trope this manga won't use?

Well, at least this manga has been honest with itself since the beginning, never pretended to be other thing than a shonen battle manga made by the book.
>>
>>152968076
They killed his friend who looked like his daughter.
>>
File: SGlPvNM.gif (122KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
SGlPvNM.gif
122KB, 600x800px
>>152968962
>never pretended to be other thing than a shonen battle manga made by the book.
you can say that right, this thing was accurate before but how accurate it was to Black clover was just astonishing.
>>
>>152967624
>An unbelievable climax arrives!!

who are they trying to fool?
>>
At least it looks like they're doing something with the premise introduced in the first chapter for the first goddamn time.
>>
>>152969541
Well, its kind of unbelievable that something so predictable is doing this well.

I still have to catch up with this, I stalled it when they reached the water temble, chapter 65 or so?
>>
I'd probably forgive a lot of things about this manga if they give Noelle's arc a satisfying resolution and she gets to either save or beat her siblings at some point. I can't remember right now if Bleach ever got a satisfying resolution to Rukia's arc with Byakuya and I kinda feel he came to respect her off-screen.
>>
>>152968331
You'd have to be blind to not see Hollow Ichigo's foreshadowing.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.