[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I was wrong, /a/. He was a good boy who dindu nuffin and just

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: tmp_13294-images885335637.jpg (5KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13294-images885335637.jpg
5KB, 300x168px
I was wrong, /a/. He was a good boy who dindu nuffin and just wanted to be a good brother. Now I want those shit ass Black Knights dead. ;_;
>>
Fuck Rolo and fuck you.
>>
He was a shit brother who killed Shirley.
Lulu should have killed right there and then.
>>
>>152924791
If Lulu killed him then there wouldn't be anyone to save his ass when the black knights turned on him. That doesn't male Rolo any less of a shit mind you.
>>
Was Rolo yandere for Lulu?
>>
>>152924982

Rolo was coocoo for Lulu
>>
>>152924414
Why did he even kill Shirley again? I can't remember if he had a proper reason or it was just him acting like a gigantic faggot on a whim.
>>
>>152924982
Yandere gay brocon
>>
>>152925462
He was jealous because he knew that Lelouch liked her.
Yes, that was the actual reason.
>>
>>152925462
Yandere tendencies led him to believe that Shirley knowing about Lelouch being Zero was a risk, in addition to the fact that Shirley loved him, so he killed her to keep Lelouch to himself.
>>
>>152924414
Lotta loyalty for a hired goon.
Best bro.
>>
;_;
>>
>>152924414
While i do want BK to suffer and Ohgi dead, rolo deserved to die after killing Shirley and wanting to kill nunnaly
>>
>>152925511
Well there was also the fact she wanted to reunite Lelouch with Nunnally. Her bringing up Nunnally was specifically why he killed her right then.
>>
>>152925483
Just the way it should be.
>>
>>152924414
are you the same guy I told to be careful what you wished for?
>>
>>152929066
Yessssss.
Now I just finished the whole series and honestly don't know what to think. Rollo is in reality a shitter though.
>>
>>152929160
A shitter indeed but one of the very very few people that never once betray Lelouch

In fact, the only people who help him out of sheer loyalty and not for some ulterior motive are him and Orange
>>
>>152929228
Well he did attempt to betray Lelouch's orders to bring in Nunnally. If he had found her before the bomb went off, he would have killed her.

But thats just part of his psychotic love for lelouch i suppose
>>
>>152929406
I was actually convinced he left her on purpose.
>>
ROLO A SHIT
>>
>>152929406
The point still stands that when Lelouch is at his lowest point, the only remaining ally he thinks he has is Rolo, who sacrifices himself to allow Lelouch to live

Orange is off doing fuck knows what at this point.

Also Sayoko never ever betrays Lelouch ever so there are 3 people I guess
>>
>>152924414
rolo a shit
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.