[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you ever feel like spike? Each day something new and exciting

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 5

File: Spike_bang.png (144KB, 473x360px) Image search: [Google]
Spike_bang.png
144KB, 473x360px
Do you ever feel like spike?

Each day something new and exciting happens, and you enjoy it, but at the end of the day you just feel hollow. Living in the past, drifting, wondering if you really are alive. It seems that as much as people wish they lived in a fantasy world that doesn't guarantee they would care about their lives. Everyone reaches a breaking point at some point where we are severed from our day to day drifting. Spike died most likely, but I think he died knowing that he had lived his life and did what he was born to do, and in that, he was satisfied.

I hope I can die knowing I accomplished what I was born to do. That I was alive and fulfilled my purpose.

See you, space cowboy.
>>
whatever dude lol
>>
>>152730447
damn
>>
>>152730447
Yea
>>
>>152730447
That's just life, man.
>>
>Each day something new and exciting happens, and you enjoy it

I fucking wish
>>
>>152730447
But you aren't born to accomplish anything in particular.
>>
>>152730447
fuck...
>>
>>152735192
>>152735192
We are, whether we know we fulfilled our purpose or not.

Don't underestimate what you're truly capable of anon.
>>
No Spike was the least relatable character in that show, you're having an existential crisis.
>>
>>152730447
This.
>>
File: 1406729107306.jpg (192KB, 700x720px) Image search: [Google]
1406729107306.jpg
192KB, 700x720px
I want to live till NNB S3 and Horizon S3 then hopefully die.
>>
>>152730447
>Each day something new and exciting happens

one of the main themes of the show was boredom

im pretty sure he complained about boredem quite a bit

and space travel is fucking boring
>>
destiny a shit
>>
>>152737939
I will do everything in my power to help them get made so you can die as soon as possible, Lelouch.
>>
File: 1482192993024.png (69KB, 330x289px) Image search: [Google]
1482192993024.png
69KB, 330x289px
>>152730447
>Each day something new and exciting happens, and you enjoy it, but at the end of the day you just feel hollow.
Stop...
Don't...
It hurts when you spell it out like that...
>>
>you will never be able to carry that weight
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.