[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So I just finished duel monsters and I'm wondering if any

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: wasitgay.png (345KB, 712x538px) Image search: [Google]
wasitgay.png
345KB, 712x538px
So I just finished duel monsters and I'm wondering if any of the Yugioh series that followed it are any good?

Years back I remember getting getting glimses of GX and thinking it was awful. 5DS looked good though, with a protag that looked like he could live up to Antem. I could be wrong though. Should I just stop at duel monsters?
>>
File: 49451208_p0.jpg (2MB, 1653x2319px)
49451208_p0.jpg
2MB, 1653x2319px
>>152727303
Zexal > GX > 5Ds > Arc V
>>
>>152727303
gx isn't particularly good, but it's fun because how ludicrous the idea of a duel monster academy is
5ds is ironically is a turn in the complete opposite direction as it takes it self completely serious
don't now about the rest
>>
>>152727690

GX dub is God's gift to this world

5D's is CARD GAMES ON MOTORCYCLES

I saw a bit of Zexal when it first started airiing, wasn't too shabby

And then I mentally checked out of Yugioh with fucking Pendulum retards that are both monsters and spells or some shit
>>
GX first half can be kinda slow, but the last 2 seasons are amazing.
Watch 5Ds up to episode 64 and then drop it like a hot potato.
>>
>>152727900

Is Episode 64 when the Norse God assholes show up?
>>
>>152727933
64 is when the first arc ends and then it becomes not very good.

>>152727303
The first 2 seasons of GX feels like all of the filler episodes from the original series but the last two seasons are good, so it may or may not be worth it to you.
>>
>>152727933
No, it's the end of the second arc. The norse pricks show up way later, and by that point the show had been trash for a while.

Seriously though, 5D's 1-64 is the best a show about card games can be.
>>
>>152727852
Pendulums aren't even that hard a mechanic to figure out, the first few episodes of Arc V practically explain it in vivid detail.
>>
>>152727303
GX and Zexal have a meh first half and good second half.

5Ds and Arc-V have a good first half and meh second half.
>>
>>152728708

I don't care how hard they are to figure out, by that point with synchros and xyz and now this BRAND NEW MECHANIC I was just done with Yugioh as a whole

Also a dipshit friend of mine tried swiping cards from a Walmart while I was with him which led to us both getting arrested (I got off scott free) and that kind of turned me off Yugioh for a while
>>
>>152727303
how does the first series even end, i never actually saw it
>>
>>152729364
why the blogging?
>>
>>152729427
Where'd you leave off?
>>
>>152729541

I dunno
>>
>>152729541
I read every blog post on this board just to make faggots like you mad.
>>
>>152729734
Why would it make anyone mad? It's not like they know what you're reading.
>>
>>152729734
thanks for telling me you do that I guess
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.