[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why would they ruin this amazing artwork by wanting to make

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: Give_em_theD.jpg (33KB, 768x480px) Image search: [Google]
Give_em_theD.jpg
33KB, 768x480px
Why would they ruin this amazing artwork by wanting to make a CGI series.
>>
>768x480
Get a BD release
>>
Any of them look better than that shit
>>
>>152723425
Honestly, I was pretty excited before I read that the style was gonna be similiar to Berserk. That shit was worse than youtube shit.

The comic is pretty shit too. Paid $100 on Kickstarter for some dumb shit.

VHD is too good for this world and only really decent in novel form. Manga can't do it justice and I doubt we'd see something as cool as Bloodlust again.
>>
>>152723425
For the money
>>
>>152725695
So D and Bloodlust are the only good things in the series, yeah?
>>
>>152723425
because it's cheaper.
>>
>>152727791
Novel and the first movie are good too. Manga a shit and the cgi series is going to be the worst adaption.
>>
>>152725695
>Honestly, I was pretty excited before I read that the style was gonna be similiar to Berserk.

Says who? It's the studio that did the CG Resident Evil and Tekken movies, and their stuff usually looks decent.
>>
>>152729982
Yeah but that's probably very much related to production budgets. Gantz look pretty good but I can't imagine VHD looking as good especially if it's going to be multiple hour long episodes. That's probably going to be subject to change if that's the case.

Calling it now, We're gonna get another movie and then VHD is going to fade back into obscurity
>>
Also, the writers and show creators were talking about how they were going to look AWAY from the novels when it came to content which could also go either direction in terms of quality and lore but I guess everything about this is just speculation until more news comes out
>>
>>152730752
They said they'll alternate between adaptations and new stories in interviews I've read or heard on podcasts, and Kikuchi is on board with Kawajiri to provide input.
>>
>>152723425
>>
I'll watch one episode so that I can at least say I tried and then I'll refuse to watch any more. Fuck eyecancer.
>>
Are you guys serious? This is getting a CGI adaptation?

It can't be true. Why all things that I hold dear are being butchered by the minute? FLCL, Code Geass, CCS, GiTS, Berserk. What the fuck.
>>
File: 1485040175079.png (755KB, 767x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485040175079.png
755KB, 767x720px
Vampire Hunter D by Madhouse was probably one of the most amazing anime films I ever watched in terms of artstyle and amazing backgrounds, those were basically the best thing about the film along with atmosphere, since the plot was nothing special. So knowing that this will turn into CGI shit is extremely depressive
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.