[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So he just taps their armor and thats enough to take them out?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

So he just taps their armor and thats enough to take them out? What is this.

Also, that faggot dragon made me drop this show already.
>>
File: oira.jpg (12KB, 236x248px) Image search: [Google]
oira.jpg
12KB, 236x248px
>>152692493
But he is cute!

Can't make the anime too grimdark, anon. People were uncomfortable with the Rome & Juliet event, showing full gore would turn people off.
>>
>>152692493
it's a """"Fantasy""""
>>
>>152692493

Name me a fantasy story where armor doesn't behave like paper mache when it's time for an armored character to die. Also, name instances where armor actually deflects blows.

Seriously, shit doesn't even block arrows most of the time. On the occasions where armor does stop an arrow or bolt, it's so fucking rare that the author often feels the need to draw attention to how smart the character is for wearing armor. And forget it the moment that an opponent pulls a sword on the character. They might as well ditch the baggage and wear normal clothes.
>>
>>152692493

Accept any of the following answer:

>Fun fact - swords were more often than not blunt weapons which didn't slice armor apart like grorious katanas
>physical trauma can incapacitate even armored soldiers
>its a fucking generic anime 'video game fantasy' based on an actual fantasy video game
>>
>>152692493
That's what happens when you are skilled with a blade.
>>
>>152693960
>Fun fact - swords were more often than not blunt weapons
please elaborate
>>
>>152692493
tis show has so many red flags
>OP at the beginning of the episode
>mascot character
>watercolor filter
>generic story
>card game

Im still suprised how good bahamut was
>>
>>152695268
If you're wearing a helmet, being smashed in the head with a large metal stick with cause blunt impact damage, even though the metal stick has sharp edges.
>>
>>152695504
Bahamut was such an anomoly, there had to be some serious fuckery going on behind the scenes in order to make a korean mobile TCG MMO advertisement so fun which such good presentation.
>>
>>152693902
Hai to Gensou no Grimgar at least the light novels, and the anime to some extent.
>>
>>152695268
Okay, so keep this in mind.
While swords are 'sharp', longswords and broadswords, are thick, and usually 'hack', and bludgeon their way to victory.

You cant 'slice' through metal armor, you cant cut through fucking full plate metal. But you can 'hack' through leather, and stick your blade through the joints and weak spots of armor.

Longswords and swords are inefficient weapons againts people in platemail.
>>
>>152692493
Holy shit gran is fighting goblin slayer
>>
File: 1436493878465.png (476KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1436493878465.png
476KB, 1280x720px
>>152692493
yeah, the dragon was pretty irritating.

personally I was asking myself 15 minutes into ep 1 why I was watching it.

At no point did I ever feel tension or excitement in any of the combat. The way the scenes were shot, the music used and general genre savvy added up to make this generic predictable and dull, The MC irritated me 2 seconds into his intro, and at no point did it get any better for him, the main girl is awful whiteknight bait (who the fuck cares?), the only thing that didn't suck was the female knight, her armor design was terrible, but atleast I didn't want to pluck my eyes out whenever she was on screen.

I was feeling particularly bored and gave it a 2nd episode, and regretted it. The MC's backstory was a bore, the whole plot is a bore. I think I zoned out somewhere in it, then I saw them flying away from their floating island and I thought "never going to watch episode 3".
>>
File: 1484024978239.png (1MB, 1023x722px) Image search: [Google]
1484024978239.png
1MB, 1023x722px
>>152692493
>The wife's not gonna be in the anime

Feelsbadman
>>
>>152692599
>People were uncomfortable with the Rome & Juliet event, showing full gore would turn people off.

I thought it was because Romeo is a cuck
>>
File: 1483263555127.jpg (395KB, 1312x652px) Image search: [Google]
1483263555127.jpg
395KB, 1312x652px
>>152695504
Bahamut had the advantage of no plot to begin with so they got to do whatever they wanted. Granblue has a shitty generic story like every mobage that they had to work with. So we will never get an anime about masked wrestler Gran traveling with a harem of cow tits.
>>
>>152692599
>>152697172
Explain. What happened in the Romeo & Juliet event?
>>
>>152697418
Nothing.
Romeo become punisher in the end though.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.