[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons at the Ghost in the Shell screenings happening in the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_1705.jpg (1011KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1705.jpg
1011KB, 2592x1936px
Any anons at the Ghost in the Shell screenings happening in the UK tonight? Mine was about half full but not too bad.
>>
>>152679217
Those subtitles gave me eye cancer
>>
I went, it was great. packed to capacity also, tickets sold out like 48 hrs before the screening

>>152679509

there werent subtitles at the one i went to in London
>>
>>152679722
female pronouns for male characters, subtitles that appeared on the screen for a microsecond, they also messed up the translation for iconic lines. It was a disaster.
>>
Went to see it with some friends, dubbed. The dub wasn't that bad, inserted some Marvel-tier quips (but not that many) and had rushed lines like any dub, but the actual VAing itself and script was overall fine. I wasn't really sure what my friends would think of it. One said that he didn't get the point of the movie, and that it seemed like sequel bait (which is fair, given that it only covers the 1/3 of the manga and ends on a cliff-hanger), another said he hated the amount of exposition and wished there was more action. We also misssed the 1st 20 minutes bc the line to get into the cinema was so long, so he missed the big fight scene at the beginning as well.
>>
>>152680526
>missed the first 20 minutes
I mean, I understand being late, but you literally paid for less than an hour left of the movie.
>>
>>152681570

Normally films show 20ish minutes of advertising before the actual film so I'm not normally worried about being a little late

but GitS just started immediately
>>
File: 1424337723697.png (226KB, 4500x4334px) Image search: [Google]
1424337723697.png
226KB, 4500x4334px
>>152679217
>going outside
No thanks mate.
>>
>>152679217
Huh. I thought you were talking about the new shitty live action thing. Did they actually screen the animu?
>>
>>152679217
>£4.50
Oh wew good for you anon. I've pad 16 for the ticket
>>152682041
Yeah it was one day screening to promote the Hollywood trash I guess. Still seeing GitS on a big screen was a fun experience so at least there's one bright side of getting life action
>>
I'd go if they actually showed the sub
>>
>>152682804
It was less horrendous then I'd expected actually.
Besides I've seen GitS quite a few time already so my interest was purely in the visual side
>>
>>152679217
nice blog, no idea why you would go to a movie theater. The seating is always to small
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.