[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

And you don't seem to understand, A shame you seemed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 6

File: lain.png (1MB, 1520x1080px) Image search: [Google]
lain.png
1MB, 1520x1080px
And you don't seem to understand,
A shame you seemed an honest man.
>>
File: lain_fuzz.gif (252KB, 838x650px) Image search: [Google]
lain_fuzz.gif
252KB, 838x650px
ザ プーレズウ あフ ビーング カムデ 陰サイド
>>
File: lain.gif (216KB, 593x900px) Image search: [Google]
lain.gif
216KB, 593x900px
and all the fears you hold so dear
will turn to whisper in your ear
>>
Let's all love Lain.
>>
File: lain room.jpg (78KB, 1008x720px) Image search: [Google]
lain room.jpg
78KB, 1008x720px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WBff4F5egLc
>>
File: Lain.jpg (108KB, 685x600px) Image search: [Google]
Lain.jpg
108KB, 685x600px
What's with the recent Lain posting? Not that I don't like it, but is something happening that I'm not aware of?
>>
>>152621526
Hoping for Despera
>>
PRESENT DAY
>>
>>152622006
PRESENT TIME
>>
>>152622044
HAHAHAHA
>>
Lain threads are some of the most useless and pointless on this board, people do nothing but spam tired memes and OP lyrics in them instead of actually discussing the show and its themes.
>>
>>152623696
It would take a book to even try at that
This is easier
>>
>>152623735
>It would take a book to even try at that
No, it wouldn't. The thing is that I think most people don't even remember most of the plot or the themes due to the convoluted nature of the anime. I bet that 99% of the anons here couldn't make a summary of everything that happens in all episodes without consulting the wiki.

So like you said, making a thread about ''you don't seem to understand'' for the 999999 time seems like a better idea
>>
I like the band who made this song more than I like the actual anime, they're great.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yWv3dlifzr8

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFrRZ4EWW0s
>>
>>152623800
I think most people can at least grasp that it's basically a bunch of metaphors about the internet, but figuring each of them out is where it dies.
Assuming I'm right, ofc.
>>
File: 1379925279022.jpg (634KB, 1512x1950px) Image search: [Google]
1379925279022.jpg
634KB, 1512x1950px
Let's all fuck Lain.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.