[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask someone who just watched this boring ass show for the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: download.jpg (9KB, 180x280px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 180x280px
Ask someone who just watched this boring ass show for the first time anything
>>
>>152582253
Do people die when they're killed?
>>
>>152582430
I actually like Fate/stay night. It didn't try and take itself too terribly seriously which I don't really like in any form of media when it does
>>
>>152582253
You check out the manga adaptation?

Closest thing to guro to legally get published in the west.
>>
>>152582253
How do I find a girlfriend?
>>
>>152582253
Why didn't you read the VN first you fucking secondary?
>>
>>152582253
Do you think you'll ever earn your father's love?
>>
>>152582558
are you really that insecure?
>>
>>152582558
>Fedora so tight around his head he can't enjoy anything that isn't being ironic.

Do you realize that you are among the worst of humanity and that you'll never feel true happiness?
>>
>>152582621

Why do we have the manga adaptation but not the LNs in the west? I find that weird.
>>
>>152582621
Nope. Is it different from the anime? The violence in this show against children seemed like the show was trying way too hard to have edge to me.
>>
File: 1479942720118.jpg (29KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1479942720118.jpg
29KB, 360x360px
>>152582799
I do enjoy things that aren't being ironic. This writing of this show was just trying way too hard in The opposite direction IMO. Also I am happy, not that you'd care probably
>>
>>152582967
Something "trying too hard" isn't a valid criticism. In fact its a cope out. You could say that the show failed to grip you, but saying that it "Tried too hard" just shows that you really don't want to put effort into forming your opinions.
>>
>>152582253
Sauce?
>>
>>152583083
Ok
>>
>>152582807
LNs are a pain in the ass to translate compared to manga, and most of them are complete garbage. This one is an exception because it had someone with actual writing chops on it. Even if you guys hate Urobuchi he's fucking Voltaire compared to most LN 'authors'.
>>
>>152582837
>The violence in this show against children seemed like the show was trying way too hard to have edge to me.
Dude, I don't understand why children should be exempt from being targets of violence in a fictional media. Ryunnosuke especially said he liked children.
If anything, you're too atuned to SJW bullshit and American's shitty investigation TV shows where it's always adults who get killed but children get somehow spared because you're not allowed to show violence against children on TV.

Sure, it's a terrible and horrible act, but the fact is that IRL, killers who are fucked in the head don't give a shit about the age of their victims. After all, we are all human no matter how matured we have.
>>
>show
>download.jpg
>180x280
Phone posters were a mistake
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.