[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When are monster girl anime gonna tackle the real disabilities?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 1

File: fjfjssa.jpg (171KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
fjfjssa.jpg
171KB, 1920x1080px
When are monster girl anime gonna tackle the real disabilities? it's like hurd durf let's make a bunch of cute stuff like carring your head around and pretend like it's hard to live with that and so on

like when are we gonna see a monster girl with marfan's disease or bladder exstrophy
>>
>>152537776
The moment they get to the episode where OP deals with his surgically removed sense of fun
>>
>>152537776
So you're saying people with marfan's syndrome or bladder exstrophy are literal monsters?

>it's like hurd durf
You're trying too hard
>>
>>152537776
>monster = disabilities

Are you ESL?
>>
I have marfans, it's not that bad.
>>
>>152537776
>like when are we gonna see a monster girl with marfan's disease or bladder exstrophy
Because doing an anime of you would suck.
>>
>>152538979
Why are you replying to me with such hostility? Do you have the 'tism? Maybe you need to walk away from the screen man, have a drink, eat a bullet.
>>
>>152537776
I really want to like her as a character, but I cant get around that her neck is a constant bonfire
>>
>>152539009
>muh feefees
kill yourself
>>
>>152539013
Get some marshmallows and hotdogs
>>
>>152539020
Okie dokie.
>>
I don't watch anime for realism, faggot.
>>
>>152539027
But its not actually hot
>>
>>152537776
What are you talking about Anon? Anime has done lots for real disabilities. Hell, this thread is bringing much needed attention to your critical levels of autism.
>>
Its a fucking comedy show for Christs sake. Learn to have fun you empty knob.
>>
>>152539159
This is /a/ where everyone loses it's shit for the latest normalfag trash. It's a shithole don't expect anything but the worst.
>>
>>152539070
>>152539070
she gets me pretty hot though
>>
>>152538385
While OP is a faggot as usual, they really treat it like disabilities in this show.
>>
I never thought I'd find the idea of a dullahan hot but thinking about the possibilities for sex is amazing.
>>
I think such shows are not necessarily about disabilities, but rather, what happens when one lives in a society that is not designed to work with one's physical features, which happens to people with disabilities.
>>
That shit sounds lame and gay so probably never ever because why the fuck would they fund something nobody else but sick fucks would enjoy.

Anime is about fun things and cute things or cool things or tragic things, not boring shit.
>>
>>152537776
That would never sell.
>>
>>152537776
All I got from that is
Monstergirls + Disabilities = ???
>>
>here's a monster girl with a weak bladder so she's always pissing herself and needs to wear a /d/iaper

fuck yeah elfen lied
>>
Even the west doesn't give a shit about portrayal of disability. Mistaking 'monster girls are so moe!' shows for something with a social message is retarded.

Anime is advertising and pandering and nothing more
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.