[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why doesn't she have many friends? Is it because of her

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: Meat.png (722KB, 699x698px) Image search: [Google]
Meat.png
722KB, 699x698px
Why doesn't she have many friends? Is it because of her "rich bitch" attitude?
>>
Probably because people are too intimidated by her looks.
>>
Because the manga and by extension the anime is shit and made to pander to retards in the worst way possible.

But yes it's probably because she's a massive bitch.
>>
>>152530817
To bait normalfags.
>>
>>152530817
Because it's anime
>>
File: sena_04.gif (465KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
sena_04.gif
465KB, 480x270px
>>152530817

The show implies that girls don't like her for being popular with guys. And guys are too afraid to talk to her for her looks and family name.

In reality, its because she's kind of psychotic. And probably didn't give others a chance to get to know her.
>>
>>152530817
She was constantly surrounded by boys at school trying to fuck her, which made all the other girls hate her. She wanted to form bonds with people other than guys just trying to fuck her and girls giving her the cold shoulder.
>>
File: 18293746271928.jpg (333KB, 850x962px) Image search: [Google]
18293746271928.jpg
333KB, 850x962px
Because the dudes in her class throw themselves at her like the thirsty virgins they are and the girls are jealous so she can't hang out with them either.

Here is the superior best girl.
>>
Because she's a whore.
>>
Because it's a wish fulfillment shit. Everything posted is just an excuse to rationalize her being driven toward the boring audience surrogate MC, same with every other girl. It's a story.
>>
>>152530817
no, because she is an autistic cunt.
>>
>>152530817
probably grew up socially retarded from being sheltered like every other rich lad
>>
men only want to fuck her

women hate her because she looks better than them
>>
>>152531818
I just want to bully her
>>
>>152530817
Because everyone wants to be more than friends.
>>
File: sena_flyswatter.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
sena_flyswatter.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>152533583

>hates all guys because they want sex
>gets into a club and immediately starts flirting with a guy who doesn't hit on her first
I wish I could say this was dumb, but most women are like this.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.