[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is Tama. She is from the anime Gintama and it wouldn't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

This is Tama.
She is from the anime Gintama and it wouldn't be Gintama without Tama because then it would just be Gin.
Say something nice about her.
>>
>>152421661
Oh, that's why it's called that?
>>
>>152421661
her cunt probably smells like motor oil
>>
>>152422505
no
>>
the tama in Gin means balls

Gintoki + balls OTP
>>
File: Go robot.jpg (33KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Go robot.jpg
33KB, 640x480px
>>152421661
I unironically believe she is best girl
>>
>>152422978
Thats because most girls in the shows are fucking nuts

Kagura, Tama and maybe Tsuki are the only normal one
>>
File: Tama.png (123KB, 896x371px) Image search: [Google]
Tama.png
123KB, 896x371px
>>
>>152423037
"normal"
>>
>>152423037
>Kagura
>normal
Hardly. Everyone is a fucking weirdo and that's why I love the cast so much.
>>
>>152422978
She really the only girl to have amy common sense.
I greatly enjoy any episode that focuses on her. (Her day with Gintoki, the episode with a Yamazaki, and the one with the vending machine)
>>
>>152423605
>a Yamazaki
>>
>>152421661
She's too good for that Yamazaki boy.

She and Tsuki are best girls, and every chapter/episode that features either as a main is a blessing.
>>
please I have multiple waifus every season
>>
>>152421661
Gintoki should settle down with Tama. She's totally down with it too. Unless he wants children or not paying for motor oil
>>
>>152421661
Sorachi pls
>>
She's recently had something pretty big happen in the manga. She died.
>>152422505
Gintama = Silver Soul
Kintama = Golden Balls = (Slang) Testicles
Gintama is a pun but a proper name as well.
>>
>>152423114
That's that 'mahou shoujo ikusei keikaku' that has a general, right? I'm so glad I didn't pick that shit up.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.